U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2020, 10:18 PM

13,843 posts, read 3,663,458 times

Advertisements

Just got done reading the batch of 600+ UAP reports from January on NUFORC, I noticed a handful of reports that were similar to some Ive seen in the past...

People are claiming to see regular man made airplanes and helicopters in the sky, one moment, they look (and sound) like normal aircraft we are all used to seeing, however, they say it then morphs into a round or oval shaped object, some have claimed they watched it switch back and forth, from conventional aircraft to UAP, and back again.

A couple of these people were suggesting that maybe the 'aliens' were trying to disguise their craft and make it look like ours (but that really doesnt make sense, because many of these UAPs can cloak themselves, and go almost invisible, so I dont see the need for them to make their craft look like ours.

It did make me wonder about holographics, and if this was somehow involved, and maybe it wasnt the 'aliens' doing this either!

Im sure we have all read various 'conspiracy theories' where the US govt attempts to stage a fake alien invasion using holographic technology and the sky will be the movie screen, Im just wondering if we are at a level of technology where such a thing would be possible?

Im a little unclear on the motive as well, if Govt attempted something like this, it would probably cause a mass panic, and send people running for the hills, how would this benefit Govt? Not may people would be going into work, or going out shopping after an event like this, so tax revenue would drop drastically, I guess its so they can exert more control over the public?...IDK?

Comments, Opinions...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:38 PM

10,781 posts, read 13,626,426 times
You are referring to Project Bluebeam, that has been foating around in conspiracy circles for years. One version of it even said it was going to be used to convince the population that Christ had returned.

Hologram tech as far as the human develpment is still not a perfect science (so far even the holograms of dead rock stars dont look great, like Ronnie Dio.) They have tech that can make an object nearly invisible so this would be a better application if humans used it on a flying craft.

As for Aliens, there is theory they are interdimensional beings. The "shift" is actually them being caught betwen 2 dimensions for a few moments. I like this theory. I think ghost sightings may be part of this too. We may be seeing visual "echos" of past events in this case.

Wild stuff to think about!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or