U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-04-2020, 09:46 AM
 
299 posts, read 74,389 times
Reputation: 667

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
As much as I hate Jack Links for screwing over our community some of those are funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-04-2020, 11:01 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,611 posts, read 12,525,081 times
Reputation: 11758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
This is where you get left behind fishy. They are not just campfire stories at all.
All of your 'evidence' is campfire stories or blobsquatch. I keep asking you for evidence and you give me stories or you blame me for not being able to see. We'll I did not see and that is why I keep asking you to prove what you claim you see. Then I get another campfire story! Sounds pretty fishy to me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-04-2020, 11:36 AM
 
11,307 posts, read 10,787,300 times
Reputation: 4434
A trained cop telling what he saw on patrol is not a campfire story.

Also: Yes this is pilot Fisheye to the airport. " I just flew over a really big Bigfoot" Ok pilot Fisheye this is the airport. Please return immediately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-04-2020, 02:05 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,611 posts, read 12,525,081 times
Reputation: 11758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
A trained cop telling what he saw on patrol is not a campfire story.

Also: Yes this is pilot Fisheye to the airport. " I just flew over a really big Bigfoot" Ok pilot Fisheye this is the airport. Please return immediately.
See this is the problem; all you have are stories. You tell us that you can go an a little trip and almost always make contact with a Big Foot or see signs of where they are at. But you cannot bring back solid evidence to this forum. Proof is not: I heard a person that said this. Or I know a person that knows a person and they know a person.

Like I said so many times; I have never seen a Big Foot. I have nothing to prove; but you do otherwise you would not be on here making the claims you make. Give us the evidence and if I am proven wrong I would gladly eat that straw hat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-04-2020, 08:37 PM
 
13,912 posts, read 3,682,371 times
Reputation: 8999
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
See this is the problem; all you have are stories. You tell us that you can go an a little trip and almost always make contact with a Big Foot or see signs of where they are at. But you cannot bring back solid evidence to this forum. Proof is not: I heard a person that said this. Or I know a person that knows a person and they know a person.

Like I said so many times; I have never seen a Big Foot. I have nothing to prove; but you do otherwise you would not be on here making the claims you make. Give us the evidence and if I am proven wrong I would gladly eat that straw hat.
You are here on the 'unexplained board' so you must think there is at least some possibility these things exist...right?


I assume you are waiting to see clear pics or video like the rest of us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-04-2020, 09:53 PM
 
Location: Maine
17,545 posts, read 21,545,799 times
Reputation: 20567
I'm curious. Which is best to name an irrational fear of Bigfoot?

Sasquatchaphobia?
Megalopodiphobia?
Something else ... ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2020, 06:01 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,611 posts, read 12,525,081 times
Reputation: 11758
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
You are here on the 'unexplained board' so you must think there is at least some possibility these things exist...right?


I assume you are waiting to see clear pics or video like the rest of us.
When I was young I thought that they could exist. But the more time that goes by the less likely that anybody will come forward with any evidence - even for $100,000. I think a human might get shot for that kind of money; but I seriously doubt that anybody will ever collect.

I do love science fiction and I would love to see one of these creatures or a Nessie. I just feel that time is not on their side and the more time that passes; the less likely they exist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2020, 10:44 AM
 
13,912 posts, read 3,682,371 times
Reputation: 8999
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
When I was young I thought that they could exist. But the more time that goes by the less likely that anybody will come forward with any evidence - even for $100,000. I think a human might get shot for that kind of money; but I seriously doubt that anybody will ever collect.

I do love science fiction and I would love to see one of these creatures or a Nessie. I just feel that time is not on their side and the more time that passes; the less likely they exist.
From what Ive read, PA has numerous Bigfoot (and Dogman) sightings, you should find a witness in your area and go out to the area, try to see one for yourself, (if you lived closer to me, Id be willing to take you to the guys house in OH).


Thats why I went to the guys property in OH, (and why Im going back come Spring time), ultimately I WANT TO SEE ONE WITH MY OWN EYES. If I do get lucky and see one, I probably would not come onto these forums anymore, (proving it to other people, at that point, would not be a priority anymore),I would PERSONALLY know they exist and in the end, thats all that matters.


* This is one thing I find interesting, (given all the witnesses Ive messaged with on the Facebook groups), they didnt care if I believe these things exist or not, but there are some people who write me BOOKs long messages, trying to convince me they saw one...Im starting to think this may be a good way to separate those who have truly seen one and those trying to hoax it...the real eyewitnesses are not going to care one bit if someone else believes them or not...but the hoaxers...that is their main objective!

Last edited by rstevens62; 02-05-2020 at 10:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2020, 01:38 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,611 posts, read 12,525,081 times
Reputation: 11758
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
From what Ive read, PA has numerous Bigfoot (and Dogman) sightings, you should find a witness in your area and go out to the area, try to see one for yourself, (if you lived closer to me, Id be willing to take you to the guys house in OH).


Thats why I went to the guys property in OH, (and why Im going back come Spring time), ultimately I WANT TO SEE ONE WITH MY OWN EYES. If I do get lucky and see one, I probably would not come onto these forums anymore, (proving it to other people, at that point, would not be a priority anymore),I would PERSONALLY know they exist and in the end, thats all that matters.


* This is one thing I find interesting, (given all the witnesses Ive messaged with on the Facebook groups), they didnt care if I believe these things exist or not, but there are some people who write me BOOKs long messages, trying to convince me they saw one...Im starting to think this may be a good way to separate those who have truly seen one and those trying to hoax it...the real eyewitnesses are not going to care one bit if someone else believes them or not...but the hoaxers...that is their main objective!
However we are still left with those that misidentified the 'creature' they saw. It was as real as real can get; but it was a bear or human standing or partially hidden by the trees. In their minds they saw a Big Foot; but that does not make scientific reality.

Why should I search out witnesses? When I go to my camp to fish I travel three miles and a half miles on dirt roads through the forest to get to our lake. The large property is surrounded by thousands of acres of virgin forest and swamps. If there is a place for one of these to hide; that would be the place. I have been back at our cabin late at night with a crippled rabbit caller playing to try and get some of our coyotes. If they were meat eaters one would thing they would be curious. Our cabin is surrounded by ten acres of open fields and you can see for a long way with snow on the ground and good moonlight. Even during the Fall we have apple trees and one would think that this animal, like bears, would not pass by an apple tree.

On that subject of apple trees. Where are the reports from our orchards of these creatures? I hear of bears destroying fruit trees for the fruit; but where are the reports of Big Foot destroying fruit trees? If they are not eating people and not going after livestock; berries and fruit trees would be another source and I do not hear those reports. Keep in mind that many people in rural areas also planted fruit trees; I had nine until recently when the fire blight destroyed them. Why did I not see these creatures in my back yard?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2020, 03:18 PM
 
11,307 posts, read 10,787,300 times
Reputation: 4434
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
However we are still left with those that misidentified the 'creature' they saw. It was as real as real can get; but it was a bear or human standing or partially hidden by the trees. In their minds they saw a Big Foot; but that does not make scientific reality.

Why should I search out witnesses? When I go to my camp to fish I travel three miles and a half miles on dirt roads through the forest to get to our lake. The large property is surrounded by thousands of acres of virgin forest and swamps. If there is a place for one of these to hide; that would be the place. I have been back at our cabin late at night with a crippled rabbit caller playing to try and get some of our coyotes. If they were meat eaters one would thing they would be curious. Our cabin is surrounded by ten acres of open fields and you can see for a long way with snow on the ground and good moonlight. Even during the Fall we have apple trees and one would think that this animal, like bears, would not pass by an apple tree.

On that subject of apple trees. Where are the reports from our orchards of these creatures? I hear of bears destroying fruit trees for the fruit; but where are the reports of Big Foot destroying fruit trees? If they are not eating people and not going after livestock; berries and fruit trees would be another source and I do not hear those reports. Keep in mind that many people in rural areas also planted fruit trees; I had nine until recently when the fire blight destroyed them. Why did I not see these creatures in my back yard?

How do you know that those black bears were not misidentified and actually BF. WE need some video and some DNA would be nice.

Shoot yotes at night on snow might get you one-shot ever and then they will never chump for that. Why do you think a BF would chump for something like that? Were you trying to call a BF or a yote? Even if you did see one; you would think bear to a certain point. BF usually lay up with snow on the ground.

I guarantee that they are smarter than you think. As for reports. Have you ever asked anyone in LE about BF sightings?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top