U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2020, 04:33 AM

792 posts, read 166,450 times

Advertisements

Recently I have been seeing these dark shadow like figures randomly around my house... Out of the corner of my eye, I see it moving or travel then when I look directly in that direction, it disappears.. it moves fast kind of like floating along....
This just started a couple of days ago and I just wanted to reach out...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2020, 04:35 AM

344 posts, read 56,864 times
"Floaters" in the eyes. I used to experience similar happenings, until I learned of them, as far as I was concerned, that explained it for me.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20372346

Old 02-05-2020, 08:28 AM

299 posts, read 74,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLisa83 View Post
Recently I have been seeing these dark shadow like figures randomly around my house... Out of the corner of my eye, I see it moving or travel then when I look directly in that direction, it disappears.. it moves fast kind of like floating along....
Are you on adderall, diet pills, any type of amphetamines,or meth? It is very common with people on or getting off of any type of "speed". I know for at least a year after I got off meth I seen them all the time. I called them shadow people because it was a complete human shape walking and not a blob or blur.

Old 02-05-2020, 11:08 AM

13,912 posts, read 3,682,371 times
Has anything recently changed, like taking new medicine, or having eye problems?

If none of these things can explain it, many people have reported 'shadowy beings', similar to ghosts, but generally thought to be negative. Ive also heard people say they experience intense cold spots in their houses.

Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM

707 posts, read 121,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLisa83 View Post
Have you recently “opened any doors” to the occult or the paranormal? Anything occur recently that could be in any way related?

Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM

12,842 posts, read 19,079,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTU2 View Post
"Floaters" in the eyes. I used to experience similar happenings, until I learned of them, as far as I was concerned, that explained it for me.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20372346
I second that.

It might be simply age-related, it might be a symptom to a more serious vision issue. As usual, particularly when it comes to health OP, address it is a potential medical issue first and foremost. The only "opening doors" you need to do is to an optometrist.
Don't mess with your vision.

Old Today, 08:49 AM

3,327 posts, read 3,443,301 times
Easy to tell if it is a floater. Look at a light area of sky and look away the look back and the floater will appear and move away as your eyeball moves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or