U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2020, 10:18 PM

14,502 posts, read 6,923,771 times

Advertisements

Some years back, I used to be woken up occasionally by someone blowing air on my face. The first time it happened, before I opened my eyes, I assumed it was my then 4 year old daughter. I was all prepared to tell her to go back to bed. Yet it wasn't her. This happened more that once during a stretch of time. Then it stopped.

Years later, I had a friend who was intuitive. When I told her the story, she literally got goose bumps and said it was my grandmother doing it to me. It made sense. The first time it happened, my grandmother had passed away the previous year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2020, 11:36 AM

12 posts, read 1,253 times
Last year I had an incident where I felt a small animal with four legs crawling on my bed toward my head as I was sleeping. The only pets I have in my home are a guinea pig in a cage and fish, so it was enough to jostle me from sleep and search my room. I've had sleep paralysis episodes before (in fact, I had one a couple weeks ago) but usually it feels like a heavy person is sitting on my bed, not the sensation of four paws creeping.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or