U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-10-2020, 01:36 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,920 posts, read 12,714,814 times
Reputation: 11978

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Hmm, 50 years ago...1970? I'm not sure exactly when, but I think it was sometime in the late 70's or early 80's that some kind of study was done, and the public was first alerted to the fact you refer to; that many child abductions involve a parent, often a non-custodial one. So, suspecting parental involvement has been going on for several decades at this point, if not quite 5. But that generally wouldn't apply to these wilderness cases.
What I do know is that our attitudes have changed since I was young. What was acceptable then was not acceptable later on. In the late 1950s and early 1960s my grandparents owned a bar. On a few occasions men would come into the bar with wife that was obviously beaten. The other male customers would ask: what has she done this time! Fortunately our attitudes changed and what was legal or ignored then; is a felony today - at least in our Country. Hopefully the whole world will come to their senses some day.

Even in just the last year or two our attitudes are changing again. Before Harvey Weinstein people made jokes about the casting coach.

Even in the workplace we are taught about unacceptable behavior because our corporations do not want problems and it is the right thing to do. Nobody should fear their spouse or fellow employees. Sometimes it just takes us time to realize that.

When I think back to the attitudes in 1969; I still think we had a long way to go. I am not trying to say the parents were guilty of anything. But the leaders in our communities were not questioned as much as they would be today. I don't know if it would have saved that little boy? Chances are that it would not and that the parents and relatives told the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-10-2020, 03:47 PM
 
1,501 posts, read 1,166,220 times
Reputation: 3623
Eerily similar to this case in Idaho:

https://www.yourtango.com/2019324272...-idaho-toddler
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-10-2020, 05:05 PM
 
5,825 posts, read 8,533,938 times
Reputation: 6343
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagster View Post
Eerily similar to this case in Idaho:

https://www.yourtango.com/2019324272...-idaho-toddler
Nah, his family killed him. He may have never even made it to the camp ground. Deorr has a very sad story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-10-2020, 06:39 PM
 
18,988 posts, read 24,625,672 times
Reputation: 36497
watch missing 411 movie .. and youtube videos.

its like people just vanish....no screams, no struggles, no scent trail ….
david paulides wrote 4 books on missing people even hunters...which I find extrememly weird because they are armed..

not all missing cases fit the missing 411 criteria.. actually very low %


park rangers approach david paulides ...knowing hes a researcher …. and they were the ones saying the strange circumstances.....not animals ...not wild men not bigfoot......gain no scent trails...no struggling or screaming...and whatever is doing the taking...knows what the others around them are looking at.....or not looking


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCfb...5LwBFWU2h-YwMB
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2020, 10:30 AM
 
14,866 posts, read 3,950,484 times
Reputation: 9531
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
watch missing 411 movie .. and youtube videos.

its like people just vanish....no screams, no struggles, no scent trail ….
david paulides wrote 4 books on missing people even hunters...which I find extrememly weird because they are armed..

not all missing cases fit the missing 411 criteria.. actually very low %


park rangers approach david paulides ...knowing hes a researcher …. and they were the ones saying the strange circumstances.....not animals ...not wild men not bigfoot......gain no scent trails...no struggling or screaming...and whatever is doing the taking...knows what the others around them are looking at.....or not looking


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCfb...5LwBFWU2h-YwMB
I watched a few sessions where this guy would go into a trance and people would ask him questions, it had something to do with the 'Akashic records'.


They asked a bunch of questions about different missing people from the Missing 411 and most of them had natural explanations, wild animals eating them, and scattering the remains, another common one was deep holes and shafts that people would fall into and their bodies buried over time, but there is a small percentage the involve strange and unknown things, (alien abductions)..


The guys in the trance didnt call them 'aliens' though, they would always refer to them as 'those who fly in the silent airships.'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2020, 11:01 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,920 posts, read 12,714,814 times
Reputation: 11978
I don't believe anybody on TV; they are actors. Even the ones that claim to give us the news. They have to give us the appearance that they know what they are talking about. They are playing their roll to keep their viewer numbers. They don't do a great job and they are out of there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2020, 11:36 AM
 
11,526 posts, read 10,906,598 times
Reputation: 4517
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I don't believe anybody on TV; they are actors. Even the ones that claim to give us the news. They have to give us the appearance that they know what they are talking about. They are playing their roll to keep their viewer numbers. They don't do a great job and they are out of there.
You believe the ones that say Hoax.

Most others get theirs from tv as well. You won't see it or experience it yourself unless you get out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2020, 01:21 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,920 posts, read 12,714,814 times
Reputation: 11978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
You believe the ones that say Hoax.

Most others get theirs from tv as well. You won't see it or experience it yourself unless you get out there.
I actually cut the cord! I don't believe any of them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2020, 08:09 PM
 
Location: Southwest
1,701 posts, read 1,173,098 times
Reputation: 1226
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If the govt is reluctant to provide information...there is probably a good reason for that, implying that Paulides is likely correct on SOME of these cases being more 'sinister' and involving things Govt prefer to keep secret.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
...They asked a bunch of questions about different missing people from the Missing 411 and most of them had natural explanations, wild animals eating them, and scattering the remains, another common one was deep holes and shafts that people would fall into and their bodies buried over time, but there is a small percentage the involve strange and unknown things, (alien abductions)...

I'd really like to know what these if these hard to get, if not impossible to get, documents show. I wonder what people in guv believe what is happening in cases where the missing person didn't get lost or get eaten by an animal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2020, 10:06 PM
 
14,866 posts, read 3,950,484 times
Reputation: 9531
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge5 View Post
I'd really like to know what these if these hard to get, if not impossible to get, documents show. I wonder what people in guv believe what is happening in cases where the missing person didn't get lost or get eaten by an animal.
Well, if alien abductions are involved, I can definitely see why govt wouldnt want that to get out...(some malevolent force operating in US airspace and the Govt has NO control over them and cannot provide protection against them for its citizens).


Im not sure there are any documents that talk about these things, if they do, they would be redacted ofr public view.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top