U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2020, 07:21 AM

11,533 posts, read 10,920,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
I do not think it would be possible at this point to discredit you of anything.

The link says your theory is developing.

I asked because your developing theory like all theories change over time. In some posts it seems like you are saying bigfoot is an animal and in some you seem to suggest it is something else. I was curious what your current theory is.
Ok thanks. I think they are flesh and blood. I think at one time they were humans. David Pauliddes may be onto something with all his missing people. Some alien culture has abducted humans and for what reason, I have no idea. Are they reject etc? I have no idea. They do eat some but it seems not very much due to what it would take to sustain them.Omnivores?

Infrasound? Yes, at least some.

Can they Disappear at will? Some have at least.

Fingerprints, Handprints, Footprints of missing human babies taken at birth matching a BF child's footprint. One match to a missing person and a collected fingerprint and this conundrum will start to tumble like dominos.

Do they all look alike? No

Are they friendly? Some definitely not and some seem to be friendly.

When you start messing with them then they will start messing with you

Sentient? Yes. Definitely

The understanding of how a Doorknob works. Some at least have a problem.Etc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2020, 08:13 AM

11,995 posts, read 6,819,537 times
Yep definitely 100% not a bear... the photo is clearly a Gorilla & the video is a guy in a suit.

Old 02-20-2020, 08:21 AM

11,533 posts, read 10,920,781 times
And then i come across this

https://bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com...-about-dr.html

Old 02-20-2020, 08:56 AM

6,652 posts, read 6,387,706 times
And then i come across this

https://bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com...-about-dr.html

Interesting website - they are definitely believers. BC, Washington, Oregon and northern California are hot BigFoot discovery areas. My experience is from Washington state - BigFoot love the State of Washington for it's streams and trees. And multiple hiding opportunities.

Old 02-20-2020, 10:28 AM

15,953 posts, read 12,740,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
You keep posting links; but did you watch my link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

You have talked about your Holly Grail for so long and they you see the man that played the part and you ignore it.

Old 02-20-2020, 10:30 AM

15,015 posts, read 3,996,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
When it is proven they exist then the NO KILL BF people will demand protection and maybe even rights for them.
This will cause the govt to establish money to protect them and politicians will be all over it.

BF is not an unknown Primate.
Idk about that...bigfoot seems to already do a GREAT job of protecting themselves (from being killed or hunted),I dont think they need govts help at all.

As far as whether bigfoots deserve rights, that isnt a big deal, they may label them as a protected species, but like I said before, Bigfoots ALREADY do a great job of protecting their own, any rights granted by the govt wouldnt benefit or endanger them the way I see it.

Old 02-20-2020, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
You keep posting links; but did you watch my link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

You have talked about your Holly Grail for so long and they you see the man that played the part and you ignore it.
Lets see him recreate the walking gait in the video, (scientifically, where they place little sensors on your feet, knees and legs, and then have the guy walk like he did in the video).

Old 02-20-2020, 10:40 AM

5,130 posts, read 4,064,687 times
There is no Miller entry on the Ancestry site born 12/12/1909 and died in 2005, with parents Christiana and Arthur. Someone who searched the Harvard Medical School's alumni site found six Millers graduating in the 1940s, none of them a "Dr. H. A. Miller":

https://www.reddit.com/r/bigfoot/com...d_who/dm9kcyc/

The genus name cebidatelida is something "Dr. Miller" made up - as are the supposed species names in the genus in the article. That's not how taxonomy works in the field of biology - one person (and a supposed medical doctor at that) can't just name new genera and species like that - and where are the specimens? Further, the Perry article is supposedly a transcription of a hand written note by "H. A. Miller" - sent to Linda Newton-Perry by someone named "Ahora". Note what Linda Newton-Perry says in the comments about the information:

Quote:
Remember Jim this article was sent to me with just a first name. I have no way of contacting the original sender.
Provenance doesn't get any shadier than this. The author's deceased, the supposed original document was transcribed from a handwritten document which is not available, the person receiving the transcript doesn't know who sent it. Whoever "Ahora" may be, I will wager he/she is the author of the document.

Old 02-20-2020, 10:41 AM

15,953 posts, read 12,740,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Lets see him recreate the walking gait in the video, (scientifically, where they place little sensors on your feet, knees and legs, and then have the guy walk like he did in the video).
He did recreate the gait; just not in the same place and he passed a lie detector test on TV. Listen to the whole video like Versatile tells us to listen to people that talk endlessly and show us nothing. He is a very credible witness.

Old 02-20-2020, 10:46 AM

Does anyone know if there have ever been any 'wild' Gorillas ever reported in the US?

I have a feeling if someone was out in a rural or heavily forested area, and encountered a 'wild Gorilla'...it would very easy to mistake it for a Bigfoot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal