U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2020, 09:48 PM

14,139 posts, read 3,754,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Here is an enhanced version of the film: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...D44E&FORM=VIRE. In this one it is not as evident as the one I saw. Still take a good look at the eyes and nose around the 20 second mark in the film. There is also a point made about the white souls of the creature's feet.
Ive never seen a suit or costume that still allows for muscles tensing and relaxing, from walking, turning, etc, (or ones that a hernia can show thru and be visible), I dont think this would be possible with suits today even!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2020, 12:32 AM

6,604 posts, read 6,301,862 times
I agree with you, rstevens62.

Old 02-13-2020, 06:25 AM

15,696 posts, read 12,570,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Ive never seen a suit or costume that still allows for muscles tensing and relaxing, from walking, turning, etc, (or ones that a hernia can show thru and be visible), I dont think this would be possible with suits today even!
You have a man that knew Patterson and stated he wore the suit and was supposed to get paid. Then he comes forward when he did not get paid. His realities and a friend said they saw the suit in his car. To me that would be enough to at least raise my suspicion that this film was a hoax. Even Patterson said he was not sure of the film speed; raising more questions. Then you have the enhanced videos that show the white souls of the feet and what looks like a cutout nose and eyes.

I just feel you are looking at what proves your point and ignoring the real problems with the film.

Old 02-13-2020, 06:48 AM

17,631 posts, read 21,589,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I think you're seeing what you want to see. I've been watching the Patterson/Gimlin film since I was a kid. I see no muscle flexing. There's some play of light off the fur due to movement and poor film quality. No muscle flexery that I can see. But I can see an egregious lack of attention to basic anatomical detail in the suit. Such as ...

"Flat" feet. You know. Like a boot.

Pretty obvious rubber face.

Breasts and buttocks entirely covered in fur. Like no other primate on Earth.

You're also ignoring some pretty glaring warning signs: Like Patterson was a bit of a huckster, out for money, and the fact that Heronimus came forward and told the world, "I was the guy in the suit!"

It's a suit. Bigfoot may or may not exist, but the P/G film is a guy in a suit. And not even a very good one! You're really hurting your case by insisting this hoax is genuine.

Old 02-13-2020, 10:09 AM

11,405 posts, read 10,821,087 times
The story that most people read about and think about on Patty is not true at all in that Patty is true she is a real Bigfoot. The story told is a lie.. Roger Patterson and all those guys all were a big group together and they went there to kill big feet ,Bigfoot whatever and they wound up shooting more than that's ever told about and was never mentioned. They skinned one out and they freaked out what they had done. It looked so human like they didn't know what to do. They wound up borrowing a backhoe . that was up there for logging work or whatever and they bury those Bigfoot in a hole and what you see is Patty walking away from it all and actually she's actually getting shot , the leg is where she was shot and computer enhancement will show you that. the way she is going there is actually sniper Fire coming at her this was all proven by MK Davis and backed up by Vietnam veterans saying yes that's that's a gun shooting at Patty I myself purchased the newspaper article about when they went to British Columbia and showed the video to professors at the University in Vancouver and that was on a Monday and this was all supposed to think that IRRC is supposed to happened on a Friday but to go back a bit is they flew into that area I think irrc they were Canadians actually and they they didn't go through customs . I think it was a Cessna 170 aircraft and they landed there and the local airstrip that was close this I don't know where it is you can find out yourself and it was late in the morning and that's what what they flew their white German shepherd in with. and was there which most people don't know abou. A little study will tell you that even if it's agreed to by pilots at well they could land in there in the morning but density altitude would prevent them from flying back out that afternoon .the video that they had to be taken to a store that could process that video and back then usually talk about two weeks so here we have them going to fly in on a Friday morning and and they flew out Friday afternoon and on Monday morning or Monday afternoon or what it is in Vancouver they are showing the video that have been processed already that just does not pass muster and you can get the the article about yourself from the Vancouver News Herald of whatever is I did that myself years ago and verified the timeline and I do not agree at all with a lot of these things at all. What MK Davis I believe it is did to verify all this stuff and get me interested in it but what timeline does not fit . . People wonder who was running the camera well it's pretty well-known and thought to be it was Eric Bejeckford . So we find his in Mn. and they both grew up in Minnesota and his sister married Bob Herman Bob Herman was the guy that went around with the Minnesota Iceman. The Minnesota Iceman was owned by Jimmy Stewart. Most don't know that Bob Herman took the Minnesota Iceman to Canada to display it and when hE wanted to come across the back across the border. Customs stopped him and it took Hubert Humphrey's to make a call to let him come back across the border because it looked so real.

Old 02-13-2020, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
The story that most people read about and think about on Patty is not true at all in that Patty is true she is a real Bigfoot. The story told is a lie.. Roger Patterson and all those guys all were a big group together and they went there to kill big feet ,Bigfoot whatever and they wound up shooting more than that's ever told about and was never mentioned. They skinned one out and they freaked out what they had done. It looked so human like they didn't know what to do. They wound up borrowing a backhoe . that was up there for logging work or whatever and they bury those Bigfoot in a hole and what you see is Patty walking away from it all and actually she's actually getting shot , the leg is where she was shot and computer enhancement will show you that. the way she is going there is actually sniper Fire coming at her this was all proven by MK Davis and backed up by Vietnam veterans saying yes that's that's a gun shooting at Patty I myself purchased the newspaper article about when they went to British Columbia and showed the video to professors at the University in Vancouver and that was on a Monday and this was all supposed to think that IRRC is supposed to happened on a Friday but to go back a bit is they flew into that area I think irrc they were Canadians actually and they they didn't go through customs . I think it was a Cessna 170 aircraft and they landed there and the local airstrip that was close this I don't know where it is you can find out yourself and it was late in the morning and that's what what they flew their white German shepherd in with. and was there which most people don't know abou. A little study will tell you that even if it's agreed to by pilots at well they could land in there in the morning but density altitude would prevent them from flying back out that afternoon .the video that they had to be taken to a store that could process that video and back then usually talk about two weeks so here we have them going to fly in on a Friday morning and and they flew out Friday afternoon and on Monday morning or Monday afternoon or what it is in Vancouver they are showing the video that have been processed already that just does not pass muster and you can get the the article about yourself from the Vancouver News Herald of whatever is I did that myself years ago and verified the timeline and I do not agree at all with a lot of these things at all. What MK Davis I believe it is did to verify all this stuff and get me interested in it but what timeline does not fit . . People wonder who was running the camera well it's pretty well-known and thought to be it was Eric Bejeckford . So we find his in Mn. and they both grew up in Minnesota and his sister married Bob Herman Bob Herman was the guy that went around with the Minnesota Iceman. The Minnesota Iceman was owned by Jimmy Stewart. Most don't know that Bob Herman took the Minnesota Iceman to Canada to display it and when hE wanted to come across the back across the border. Customs stopped him and it took Hubert Humphrey's to make a call to let him come back across the border because it looked so real.
OK; so where is the body so it can be dug up and then proven that it was a human? Is it possible that we left a murder go free?

Old 02-13-2020, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
OK; so where is the body so it can be dug up and then proven that it was a human? Is it possible that we left a murder go free?
Get you crew on it and find it yourself. I don't hand feed.

Old 02-13-2020, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Get you crew on it and find it yourself. I don't hand feed.
What crew? I work over 40 hours a week at a job that has nothing to do with the unexplained. I stop in here when I have a chance. You keep telling us that you can find them anytime; but you have refused to give us proof that you found anything. You even talk about one of them like it was your best friend they shot and killed and you don't know where she is buried. You do a lot of talking but evidence would have me eating a straw hat!

Old 02-13-2020, 11:08 PM

14,139 posts, read 3,754,950 times
Quote:
That is interesting, I have never heard that before.

Old 02-14-2020, 08:08 AM

I have been at this since about 2003. I had never even heard the name of Erik Bejeckford until he sent me an email telling me to leave BF alone because they are aliens.
Time goes by and MK Davis starts his investigation and enhancements and I find out who he is.

Very high IQ and a mensa member. Most everyone said he was crazy. I had no idea how he got my email.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal