U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-14-2020, 10:01 AM
 
14,160 posts, read 3,760,625 times
Reputation: 9118

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I have been at this since about 2003. I had never even heard the name of Erik Bejeckford until he sent me an email telling me to leave BF alone because they are aliens.
Time goes by and MK Davis starts his investigation and enhancements and I find out who he is.

Very high IQ and a mensa member. Most everyone said he was crazy. I had no idea how he got my email.
I have heard the theory of Bigfoot being associated with aliens/UFOs before...Im not sure I believe that though, from everything Ive seen and read, bigfoots seem to be pretty 'at home' in earthly wilderness areas, and that they appear to be 'human/ ape-like', (what are the chances an alien would match these descriptions)?




I guess its possible 'aliens' had something to do with their creation, but if that is true, they probably were responsible for our creation too!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-14-2020, 11:12 AM
 
Location: Artane, Dublin
11,362 posts, read 13,052,138 times
Reputation: 7540
*If* bigfoot did exist it would have been nothing more than an obscure undiscovered animal. The alien stuff is just silly. The alien theory is just people grasping at straws because they are in denial. There is no way, absolutely no way, in this day and age that this animal would not have been officially and undeniably identified.
With the technology and massive amount of people running around in the woods actively and intensely looking for it there is just no way we wouldn't have concrete evidence by now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2020, 11:30 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,699 posts, read 12,574,886 times
Reputation: 11800
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
*If* bigfoot did exist it would have been nothing more than an obscure undiscovered animal. The alien stuff is just silly. The alien theory is just people grasping at straws because they are in denial. There is no way, absolutely no way, in this day and age that this animal would not have been officially and undeniably identified.
With the technology and massive amount of people running around in the woods actively and intensely looking for it there is just no way we wouldn't have concrete evidence by now.
The believers ignore the fact that our technology has improved and our population has grown - two factors that make believing in one today so hard. There is simply no place to hide. Humans are everyplace and we now have the technology to look were we cannot go. Plus all of the cameras see nothing of one of these creatures that so many think live everywhere. I totally agree; if they want us to believe then need proof and that word is not in their vocabulary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2020, 11:35 AM
 
Location: Maine
17,640 posts, read 21,593,216 times
Reputation: 20696
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
*If* bigfoot did exist it would have been nothing more than an obscure undiscovered animal.
It can't be. There aren't enough calories in the North American wild to keep a beast that size alive. Not unless it was carnivorous. If there were hundreds of 8 ft primates hunting in the wilds of North America, I'm quite certain we'd have found one by now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2020, 11:41 AM
 
Location: Artane, Dublin
11,362 posts, read 13,052,138 times
Reputation: 7540
Btw, I'm not being condescending, and I do apologize if I come across that way.
But yeah, aint no way a 6-8' tall animal could go undetected with modern technology. And the alien thing is just totally ludicrous and ridiculous.

To give the benefit of doubt, in fairness, I could agree that just maybe this animal existed in remnant numbers into the 20th century, but is now extinct. And I'm stretching here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2020, 04:06 PM
 
11,409 posts, read 10,824,688 times
Reputation: 4477
WHY?

And the alien thing is just totally ludicrous and ridiculous.

Tell us how you are qualified to say that. Do you get out in the field? Have you had any experience or encounter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2020, 04:25 PM
 
11,409 posts, read 10,824,688 times
Reputation: 4477
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
The believers ignore the fact that our technology has improved and our population has grown - two factors that make believing in one today so hard. There is simply no place to hide. Humans are everyplace and we now have the technology to look were we cannot go. Plus all of the cameras see nothing of one of these creatures that so many think live everywhere. I totally agree; if they want us to believe then need proof and that word is not in their vocabulary.
Hey fishy. How about July 19, 2020. I think they might let you come.

JUL
19
PA BIGFOOT PROJECT 3rd ANNUAL CAMPOUT

A family campout with kids and no alcohol and they have cabins also. Only about 190 miles from you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2020, 06:01 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,699 posts, read 12,574,886 times
Reputation: 11800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Hey fishy. How about July 19, 2020. I think they might let you come.

JUL
19
PA BIGFOOT PROJECT 3rd ANNUAL CAMPOUT

A family campout with kids and no alcohol and they have cabins also. Only about 190 miles from you.
Why would I want to go? Every time you have one of those you still find no evidence; unless you are talking about seeing a twisted branch. I can see twisted branches in my own back yard!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-15-2020, 12:18 PM
 
14,160 posts, read 3,760,625 times
Reputation: 9118
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Why would I want to go? Every time you have one of those you still find no evidence; unless you are talking about seeing a twisted branch. I can see twisted branches in my own back yard!
Come spring and summer this year...once I get back to the guys house in OH...and if I end up seeing something...maybe we can figure out a way so you can see it with your own eyes.


I feel pretty confident that 'something' is in this area (and its not a bear).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-15-2020, 02:14 PM
 
11,409 posts, read 10,824,688 times
Reputation: 4477
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I have heard the theory of Bigfoot being associated with aliens/UFOs before...Im not sure I believe that though, from everything Ive seen and read, bigfoots seem to be pretty 'at home' in earthly wilderness areas, and that they appear to be 'human/ ape-like', (what are the chances an alien would match these descriptions)?




I guess its possible 'aliens' had something to do with their creation, but if that is true, they probably were responsible for our creation too!!
You say that you are totally inexperienced and what you have read.
Sorry guy; you don't know much of anything. So far you are just an Armchair researcher. You won't get your reward by not doing your fieldwork.

from everything Ive seen and read, bigfoots seem to be


Wrong: wilderness areas,.. Not way out in the forest stuff only.Local small wooded areas as well. The creeks the creeks. they always follow the creeks.*Woodswatcher
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top