Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2020, 07:43 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times

Advertisements

Listen to this guy and he will tell you why. At least about the last eight minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu8UxNH5e6I
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2020, 10:16 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Listen to this guy and he will tell you why. At least about the last eight minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu8UxNH5e6I
Thats the guy that shot the video I posted on here, supposedly of a Dogman standing behind him (he had the rear facing cameras mounted on his shoulder), but looking more closely at it, it was determined to be an old wooden sign.

The 'blobsquatch' question is something that bugs me too, When I went to that guys house in OH, he had lots of pictures (daytime and night time shots), but EVERY SINGLE ONE, was a 'blobsquatch'...whats really weird about it, other things that are in the shot, like tree trunks, part of a swing set, garden decorations, they appear like you would expect an image to look like in a modern picture, they were pretty clear and crisp...but the supposed dogman/bigfoot, always turned out blurry, out of focus, etc, to the point you could not tell what it was, The clearest picture the guy had, to me, it looked like a big black gorilla down on all fours, but even that one wasnt totally clear and crisp.

I dont want to start going into the discussion about these creatures being 'interdimensional' or anything crazy like that (as a reason why they would show up like this in pictures), I believe they are flesh and blood creatures, and nothing magical or spiritual about them...But I cannot think of anything that explains why they show up like this on pictures.

Old 02-17-2020, 10:24 PM

11,020 posts, read 5,976,518 times
Bigfoot are blurry creatures. It's just the nature of the beast.

Old 02-18-2020, 02:15 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Bigfoot are blurry creatures. It's just the nature of the beast.
If you have been following these posters the pictures are always blurry because the photographers are too busy peeing themselves! Apparently it is a natural condition; you see a Big Foot and you pee. I am kind of glad I never saw one; of course I don't think there is one to see. It is hard for me to believe that everybody pees when nobody has ever been killed by this animal that doesn't exist! Deer kill more people in America than any other animal, because of deer car collisions, and I never heard: "I peed myself when I saw a deer"!

Old 02-18-2020, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Thats the guy that shot the video I posted on here, supposedly of a Dogman standing behind him (he had the rear facing cameras mounted on his shoulder), but looking more closely at it, it was determined to be an old wooden sign.

The 'blobsquatch' question is something that bugs me too, When I went to that guys house in OH, he had lots of pictures (daytime and night time shots), but EVERY SINGLE ONE, was a 'blobsquatch'...whats really weird about it, other things that are in the shot, like tree trunks, part of a swing set, garden decorations, they appear like you would expect an image to look like in a modern picture, they were pretty clear and crisp...but the supposed dogman/bigfoot, always turned out blurry, out of focus, etc, to the point you could not tell what it was, The clearest picture the guy had, to me, it looked like a big black gorilla down on all fours, but even that one wasnt totally clear and crisp.

I dont want to start going into the discussion about these creatures being 'interdimensional' or anything crazy like that (as a reason why they would show up like this in pictures), I believe they are flesh and blood creatures, and nothing magical or spiritual about them...But I cannot think of anything that explains why they show up like this on pictures.

nterdimensional' or anything crazy like that (as a reason why they would show up like this in pictures),

Crazy you say. Crazy that this creature even exists. I believe they are flesh and blood and can be killed.

Old 02-18-2020, 07:32 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Any body else ever hear of the white and grey versions of bigfoot, maybe really old ones?

Old 02-18-2020, 08:16 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Quote:
Physicists no longer consider other dimensions "crazy." There's actually a lot of science to back it up. What may or may not exist in other dimensions or universes is anyone's guess.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...llel-universe/
https://www.space.com/32728-parallel-universes.html
https://www.npr.org/2011/01/24/13293...rses-may-exist

The notion that hundreds or even thousands of 8 ft primates are roaming the wilds of North America, all the while managing to leave behind not a single trace of their existence? That may not be "crazy" exactly, but it is certain implausible in the extreme. Answer me this:

How do hundreds of primates get enough daily calories to survive without hunting?

How could hundreds of giant primates hunt the wilds of North America without leaving a trace?

The case for the existence of Bigfoot is slim in the extreme. But if it does exist, the paranormal is the only rational explanation. Bigfoot cannot exist naturally in our ecosystem.

Old 02-18-2020, 08:37 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Physicists no longer consider other dimensions "crazy." There's actually a lot of science to back it up. What may or may not exist in other dimensions or universes is anyone's guess.

The notion that hundreds or even thousands of 8 ft primates are roaming the wilds of North America, all the while managing to leave behind not a single trace of their existence? That may not be "crazy" exactly, but it is certain implausible in the extreme. Answer me this:

How do hundreds of primates get enough daily calories to survive without hunting?

How could hundreds of giant primates hunt the wilds of North America without leaving a trace?

The case for the existence of Bigfoot is slim in the extreme. But if it does exist, the paranormal is the only rational explanation. Bigfoot cannot exist naturally in our ecosystem.
He could be begging at my back door for another slice of that $.67/loaf Walmart white bread along with all the deer! We do not hear of any BF beggars so I guess it's just going hungry in the wilderness or it starved to death many years ago.

Actually the 'no-till' farming is said to have hurt our English Pheasant population along with modern harvesting equipment. The chemicals and the fact that nothing is left behind hurt their population. Deer will graze; but I never hear of any BF grazing reports. I would also think that our farmers would report large sections of their corn crops destroyed by these creatures if they did exist. So we have no reports of orchards being destroyed or fruit taken and no report of corn being removed by anything other than the usual culprits. The creature is good at living without food!

Old 02-18-2020, 12:01 PM

1,494 posts, read 1,670,383 times
Quote:
.But I cannot think of anything that explains why they show up like this on pictures.

Every clear shot reveals what it really is - a rusty sign, a bundle of tires, a shadow of a tree - and is thrown out. The blurry stuff remains even if it is the same as the above.

I wonder on the eyesight of the people who see sasquatch or dogmen everywhere. I see so many weird and unusual things until I put my glasses on, then they become a coat or an umbrella or a shadow.

Old 02-18-2020, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post

You keep hitting on the answer.

the paranormal is the only rational explanation. Bigfoot cannot exist naturally in our ecosystem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal