U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2020, 07:21 PM

11,387 posts, read 10,818,271 times

Advertisements

Very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNiv5v577G8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2020, 07:54 PM

15,674 posts, read 12,565,960 times
And you have twisters in Kansas. Why would any creature want to live under just a few trees without some kind of thatched roof? Bent trees do not mean anything other than nature showing its power.

Old 02-12-2020, 09:29 PM

14,121 posts, read 3,749,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
And you have twisters in Kansas. Why would any creature want to live under just a few trees without some kind of thatched roof? Bent trees do not mean anything other than nature showing its power.
I watched a video with that Les Stroud 'Survivor guy'...he was explaining that if these tree structures formed naturally, it would be like throwing puzzle pieces into the air and them coming down with the puzzle put together!

The trees in the video I watched, were way too big for a human to move around, much less build some odd looking shape from them.

Stroud thought the structures probably were a form of communication to other bigfoots.

Old 02-14-2020, 08:43 AM

He doesn't even watch the videos.

Old 02-14-2020, 11:34 AM

15,674 posts, read 12,565,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
He doesn't even watch the videos.
I looked at the stupid video! Mother Nature does a great job by herself and does not need any unproven mythical creature to help. Plus it would be a very dumb unproven mythical creature if it relied on just a few twisted trees to protect it from the elements.

Old 02-14-2020, 12:54 PM

3,410 posts, read 2,552,749 times
I was tossed up this one at first. I had to watch it twice. First, Dad makes up several excuses, like "equipment couldnt get in here". Well, it could based on what Im seeing, or at a minimum those trees are many years old and have been there 30 year, and most likely some type of equipment did stack them there. I mean, can Bigfoot use a chainsaw. The first few minutes, it is interesting, but most dens are nowhere near that big, but I can see the placement of the small limbs being done by hand. The main thing for me though, is the fact of how close to "civilization" these dens are. A few minutes walk to a trail, where you hear cars in the background would not be a common area a Bigfoot would like to hang out. And why the heck is the kid toting a cup?

Old 02-14-2020, 02:53 PM

12,867 posts, read 19,108,156 times
Well that was time well spent - a 10 minute video on storm damage and dead trees, with a kid carrying a slurpee cup.

Old 02-14-2020, 03:00 PM

12,867 posts, read 19,108,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
And why the heck is the kid toting a cup?
Well this forum IS "unexplained mysteries"...

Old 02-14-2020, 03:05 PM

11,356 posts, read 13,044,493 times
The tree structure thing is bogus.
All totally explainable.
Either natural phenomenon or man-made.
All kinds of folks running around in the woods, so some are made legit for shelter by hikers, hunters, etc, or by hoaxers.

Old 02-14-2020, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
I was tossed up this one at first. I had to watch it twice. First, Dad makes up several excuses, like "equipment couldnt get in here". Well, it could based on what Im seeing, or at a minimum those trees are many years old and have been there 30 year, and most likely some type of equipment did stack them there. I mean, can Bigfoot use a chainsaw. The first few minutes, it is interesting, but most dens are nowhere near that big, but I can see the placement of the small limbs being done by hand. The main thing for me though, is the fact of how close to "civilization" these dens are. A few minutes walk to a trail, where you hear cars in the background would not be a common area a Bigfoot would like to hang out. And why the heck is the kid toting a cup?
Sorry, John but you are mistaken.

A few minutes walk to a trail, where you hear cars in the background would not be a common area a Bigfoot would like to hang out

These creatures hang out in places you can imagine. Often they will lay up alongside a highway in patches of trees and brush that are rarely visited by humans. A common misnomer is that they want to be far far away from humans. Not so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or