U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2020, 08:05 AM

11,511 posts, read 10,896,045 times

Advertisements

We have those that say they know what a BF looks like but they also say BF don't exist
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2020, 11:04 AM

6,634 posts, read 6,368,917 times
That video is great - it shows what real Bigfoot look like. Notice the top of the head isn't round - it does come to a point towards the back of the head. Look again at the video, folks. There have been way too many accounts of tree shaking (including mine when I was 13 years old in Edmonds, WA) and rock throwing. Tree knocking (the knocking of wood on wood in order to communicate) has been recorded and is available on YouTube videos and elsewhere.

Do your homework before throwing stones.

Old 02-19-2020, 11:22 AM

15,895 posts, read 12,695,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
That video is great - it shows what real Bigfoot look like. Notice the top of the head isn't round - it does come to a point towards the back of the head. Look again at the video, folks. There have been way too many accounts of tree shaking (including mine when I was 13 years old in Edmonds, WA) and rock throwing. Tree knocking (the knocking of wood on wood in order to communicate) has been recorded and is available on YouTube videos and elsewhere.

Do your homework before throwing stones.
So you saw a branch shaking and you know what a Big Foot looks like? Have you been holding out, because every time I asked if you saw what scared you, you never answered.

Old 02-19-2020, 12:20 PM

6,634 posts, read 6,368,917 times
No, I never ducked that question. I didn't see the BigFoot I heard him and saw the tree branch shaking. No animal on the earth could have shaken that lower branch of evergreen tree like that. It's the loud, hoarse, shrieky scream of this creature of the creature that caught my attention.

Like Versatile said, you won't believe it until you see and hear it for your self.

Old 02-19-2020, 12:36 PM

14,744 posts, read 3,924,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
So you saw a branch shaking and you know what a Big Foot looks like? Have you been holding out, because every time I asked if you saw what scared you, you never answered.
What other animal has the power to shake such a tree...what other animal throws rocks at people...what other animal knocks wood together?

Furthermore...what animal COULD knock wood together? Raccoons are about the only other one I can think of, that have the ability, but they lack the intelligence.

Old 02-19-2020, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
What other animal has the power to shake such a tree...what other animal throws rocks at people...what other animal knocks wood together?

Furthermore...what animal COULD knock wood together? Raccoons are about the only other one I can think of, that have the ability, but they lack the intelligence.
Exactly. Nothing normal can do that.

Old 02-19-2020, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
We have those that say they know what a BF looks like but they also say BF don't exist
The passive-aggressive type.

Old 02-19-2020, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

People! Maybe aggressive ones without that 'passive' part!

Old 02-19-2020, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
People! Maybe aggressive ones without that 'passive' part!
Since you were at neither locations you cannot even begin to understand the force exhibited and the threat of possible violence and the "My Gosh or Oh ****" of the situation. You can't believe it's real but you know it is and this reality might just be more than you want..

Old 02-20-2020, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Since you were at neither locations you cannot even begin to understand the force exhibited and the threat of possible violence and the "My Gosh or Oh ****" of the situation. You can't believe it's real but you know it is and this reality might just be more than you want..
Here is the problem: elkotronics posted: "That video is great - it shows what real Bigfoot look like." - but he never saw a BF. He heard what he thought a BF sounds like and he saw a tree branch shake violently. So how does he know what a BF looks like? Then, even if he knows, he states that your video is great. But others have already pointed out that many of those pictures are fakes and hoaxes. So does he think that BF looks like one of the hoaxes? Does that video have any real pictures of a BF? How can we tell without evidence to support those pictures in that video?

I cannot picture myself being scared of any animal. I have been around horses and cows and some were pretty mean and dangerous. Nobody has ever said a BF is as large or as heavy as one of those. Three times I encountered what I thought were rabid animals in the wild and two of those times they came after me; none of them survived. I shot on teams for about nine years and can usually put lead in the right direction when needed. But here is the thing; nobody has been killed by a BF. There are about 20 people that die every year from horses and about 22 from cows. So why would anybody be afraid of BF?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal