U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2020, 03:10 PM

360 posts, read 93,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunluvver2 View Post
A gallon of urine Mark S? Heck that isn't even two six packs of beer.
Also remember to eat some asparagus to help with the odor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2020, 05:43 PM

15,909 posts, read 12,700,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Also remember to eat some asparagus to help with the odor.
In Virginia the State Police were always looking for truckers that could not wait for the rest areas. They would take samples and, supposedly, get it tested for DNA just to prosecute the offenders they caught. I have to wonder if they ever had the results come back 'unknown primate'? Then the problem would be how would you fine a BF that has failed to pay their taxes all of these years? They always say that you can't get money from a Big Foot or a stone!

Old 02-26-2020, 07:38 AM

11,986 posts, read 6,800,260 times
Does it have to be the urine from one person? I mean it would take quite a while to produce that amount. I would try it myself but we don't have any Bigfoot (Bigfeet?) in Malta, that I know of anyway, we have plenty of Neanderthals here though. Another problem in Malta is the lack of trees, so could I spray it round a bus stop or something else instead? Best would be if you actually tried this yourself & set up a camera to record bigfoot destroying the tree, but I understand how elusive he (they?) is (are?) & how even with video cameras for some reason you can never actually make anything out.

Old 02-26-2020, 11:01 AM

27,276 posts, read 25,874,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I know I am going to regret asking this, but:

How does one procure a gallon of urine?

And if Sasquatch is a human mutated by aliens, why is he attracted to urine?
Buy a keg of beer and invite friends to a party. It shouldn't take too long.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or