U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2020, 12:08 PM

11,507 posts, read 10,893,501 times

Advertisements

DANGER WARNING;

Years ago a guy told me about him and some other guys finding a gum tree in Ga that was about 2 ft thick.
This tree had as they thought BF clawmarks on it and upp higher than any bear could ever reach. As a test; they each one took a leak on it. Tahe next day they returned and the tree was torn down and into pieces.
I have thought about trying it myself and marking arounf my camp. There is lots of work todo this. Collect a gallon or so of urine and use a hand sprayer to circle camp with or something you suspect bf made etc.. Hard to do on crutches and anyone else going along revolts at doing it for me. Recently on another Fbook forum i was very strongly advised to not do it.

Then i heard about using Amonnia to do the same thing

Try this at your own risk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2020, 12:17 PM

17,755 posts, read 21,691,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
DANGER WARNING;

Years ago a guy told me about him and some other guys finding a gum tree in Ga that was about 2 ft thick.
This tree had as they thought BF clawmarks on it and upp higher than any bear could ever reach. As a test; they each one took a leak on it. Tahe next day they returned and the tree was torn down and into pieces.
I have thought about trying it myself and marking arounf my camp. There is lots of work todo this. Collect a gallon or so of urine and use a hand sprayer to circle camp with or something you suspect bf made etc.. Hard to do on crutches and anyone else going along revolts at doing it for me. Recently on another Fbook forum i was very strongly advised to not do it.

Then i heard about using Amonnia to do the same thing

Try this at your own risk.

Old 02-21-2020, 12:22 PM

15,887 posts, read 12,688,358 times
DANGER WARNING: It is a crime to urinate in public in Oklahoma (https://statelaws.findlaw.com/oklaho...sure-laws.html) I would imagine that the stiffer fine and sentence of $20,000 and up to 10 years in jail would be given to anybody lugging around a gallon of urine and spraying trees in public!

That is considerably a real possibility compared to angering a mythical beast.

Old 02-21-2020, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
DANGER WARNING: It is a crime to urinate in public in Oklahoma (https://statelaws.findlaw.com/oklaho...sure-laws.html) I would imagine that the stiffer fine and sentence of $20,000 and up to 10 years in jail would be given to anybody lugging around a gallon of urine and spraying trees in public!

That is considerably a real possibility compared to angering a mythical beast.

I guess you are confused. I don't; nor have I ever lived in Oklahoma.

I think that is a good law for Oklahoma to have. I suggest you obey it when you go or is that you have the urge to go?

Old 02-21-2020, 12:36 PM

Please let's stay on topic for this thread ok?

Start your own thread about BF will ya?

Old 02-21-2020, 12:46 PM

15,887 posts, read 12,688,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I guess you are confused. I don't; nor have I ever lived in Oklahoma.

I think that is a good law for Oklahoma to have. I suggest you obey it when you go or is that you have the urge to go?
You did talk about BF in Oklahoma. If you listed your location I would not have made the mistake. Missouri only has indecent exposure laws; but they are even more strict that Oklahoma. But you might be fine with spraying it on a tree in Missouri? I don't think I would want to take that chance because there is a grater chance that some law would catch up with me.

Old 02-21-2020, 12:50 PM

I know I am going to regret asking this, but:

How does one procure a gallon of urine?

And if Sasquatch is a human mutated by aliens, why is he attracted to urine?

Old 02-21-2020, 12:54 PM

11,458 posts, read 13,146,680 times
Seems like maybe a loophole in that law.
Is it really public urination if you are applying it with a pump sprayer in lieu of whipping it out and doing it the traditional way via your junk?

Old 02-21-2020, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I know I am going to regret asking this, but:

How does one procure a gallon of urine?

And if Sasquatch is a human mutated by aliens, why is he attracted to urine?

Old 02-21-2020, 01:15 PM

I can safely say that if my wife catches me storing urine for a Bigfoot hunt, I'll soon be needing a new place to sleep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or