U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 10:55 AM

15,015 posts, read 9,904,110 times

Advertisements

F35 is a bad example, it's not designed to compete against the FA117 in stealth. It's a general purpose fighter that needs to do everything and has not done anything well except cost a lot. It's not as maneuverable as a Super Hornet. It can't go the long distance as a F-15D and it's not as good at stealth as a FA117. The military wanted to get rid of all the specialty and niche combat planes like the A-10, F-16s, and then replace aging planes like the F-15s.

Astronomy is my hobby ever since I was 14 and I've been stargazing since. I've seen a lot of planes, which is my 2nd hobby when I was a kid.

I've seen a UFO from far away when I was in my 20s. It had the strangest light emitted, it wasn't flickering or blinking. It was a solid glowing light. I knew it was something different when it started moving, at first I thought it was just a plane from far away but as I looked it was very stationary for a few minutes. Then it started moving, it moved across the sky at such a high rate of speed that I estimate today. That it had to be atleast mach 10 and it was able to make a maneuver that I still don't think we can pull off today. The angle that it turned it was impossible for any winged craft to pull off. Then it lifted and disappeared most likely went straight up above the atmosphere.

I have a trained eye and I saw something out of this world, it was physically impossible with winged aircraft. That's why I am a believer, we have evidence recently with air force and navy flight videos too. There are fighter pilots that saw stuff like it that just blows your mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2020, 01:25 PM

5,123 posts, read 4,050,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
How do you explain their detailed knowledge of a star system, that astronomers didnt even know about at the time?
It wasn't as accurate as one might think - we have a lot more data on the Zeta Reticuli neighborhood today:

https://armaghplanet.com/betty-hills...the-truth.html

Old 02-26-2020, 08:02 PM

14,724 posts, read 3,918,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
It wasn't as accurate as one might think - we have a lot more data on the Zeta Reticuli neighborhood today:

https://armaghplanet.com/betty-hills...the-truth.html
That is pure baloney...its clear they are trying to 'explain away', and discredit the significance of what Betty Hill drew, that is to be expected...what else could they say to the public in a reply?

Last edited by rstevens62; 02-26-2020 at 08:10 PM..

Old 02-27-2020, 07:35 AM

5,123 posts, read 4,050,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
That is pure baloney...its clear they are trying to 'explain away', and discredit the significance of what Betty Hill drew, that is to be expected...what else could they say to the public in a reply?
Baloney? Apparently Marjorie Fish was also one of "Them":

Quote:
Marjorie Fish passed away in 2013. In her obituary (brought to the attention of the UFO community by this author) it stated that because of the increased information about the Z-R system, she no longer felt it likely that her map was a match with the Betty Hill star map.
Source: The Science Behind the Betty Hill Star Map
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or