Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2020, 09:33 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times

Advertisements

Richard Hucklebridge
Steve, that is one of those big guys in it's partial stealth mode; where I know a genteman who has seen that in real life; while he was deer hunting in the Sierra Mountians of California! Yes, I am convinced that is what you are looking at for sure!!! The Old Guy from the High desert of California!!!! Yes, I am a friend of Scotts!!! Ok, those canine looking tracks I believe are dogmen tracks, mainly because they seem to be fairly larger than wolves??

Why doesn't Howtohunt.com get excited by strange photos (and some strange photos) VIDEO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2020, 09:59 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
The guy Steve makes a very good point.

if it was someone's hoax...why did they only take one picture...from a crappy trail cam?!

Take a look at the feet photo. One has 4 toes and the rear one has 3 toes. Who has the expertise to create the feet? Those that can sure want credit for their work and I doubt they are hoaxers.

Blurred photo: Look at the shadows.
Yeah, those 2 feet are not from the same animal, it looks like they are standing close to one another, but it is a strange shot.

I agree on the tornadoes too, those smaller trees would have been destroyed, fish just doesnt like it when there isnt a practical explanation!

Old 03-02-2020, 10:23 AM

You can say no to anything. Fishy missed the idea that the two animal photos could have been placed there with a Boom truck. We are just looking straight sat the photo. It would have been great with an aerial view of the locations. IMO These are legitimate true not hoaxed photos.

Old 03-02-2020, 11:16 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Yeah, those 2 feet are not from the same animal, it looks like they are standing close to one another, but it is a strange shot.

I agree on the tornadoes too, those smaller trees would have been destroyed, fish just doesnt like it when there isnt a practical explanation!
Latex works and can be formed to look like anything; just look at the Halloween mask and creatures one can buy. One picture does not mean a lot like you have pointed out in the past'

As far as the trees not damaged: Tornadoes can throw objects a long way away from where the central cone moves. The fact that the trees were not damaged could simply mean the cone of the tornado missed that area and sometimes tornadoes will skip over and then touch down or reform again.

Of course we have the obvious problem with Big Foot placing cows in trees: Why? Is there one picture of a Big Foot climbing a tree? If they are large meat eating creatures; would they not simply eat the cow or deer? Then there is the other problem of how could they lift a cow into a tree? What is the estimated weight of one of your Big Foots? It has to be far less than the average weight of a cow at 1,400 to 1,600 pounds. That is not an animal that other animals climb trees while dragging one of them with it. Mother Nature is the only explanation; other than a high lift forklift or being dropped out of a plane or helicopter.

Old 03-02-2020, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Latex works and can be formed to look like anything; just look at the Halloween mask and creatures one can buy. One picture does not mean a lot like you have pointed out in the past'

As far as the trees not damaged: Tornadoes can throw objects a long way away from where the central cone moves. The fact that the trees were not damaged could simply mean the cone of the tornado missed that area and sometimes tornadoes will skip over and then touch down or reform again.

Of course we have the obvious problem with Big Foot placing cows in trees: Why? Is there one picture of a Big Foot climbing a tree? If they are large meat eating creatures; would they not simply eat the cow or deer? Then there is the other problem of how could they lift a cow into a tree? What is the estimated weight of one of your Big Foots? It has to be far less than the average weight of a cow at 1,400 to 1,600 pounds. That is not an animal that other animals climb trees while dragging one of them with it. Mother Nature is the only explanation; other than a high lift forklift or being dropped out of a plane or helicopter.
The dead cow/deer in a tree is a strange one, its the first time Ive seen such a thing.

Yes, Im aware that latex can be used to make all kinds of shapes, masks, suits, etc...but like the guy in the video stated, if you are going to go to THAT much effort to create a 'fake creature' (plus all the hair and color that must be added to the latex)...all that work and then only take ONE single picture...using a crappy trail cam?

I would think even if a tornado carried them and left them there from a distance, the sheer weight of the carcasses would snap those limbs and it would fall, tornadoes are anything but gentle...and it looks like those animals were placed there gently, although, how a bigfoot could even do that is beyond me...or why they would do that, there is NOTHING that would steal a bigfoots food, he is at the top of the food chain in his territory, maybe there is some other reason this is done, like an 'offering' to their gods? IDK?

Old 03-03-2020, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The dead cow/deer in a tree is a strange one, its the first time Ive seen such a thing.

Yes, Im aware that latex can be used to make all kinds of shapes, masks, suits, etc...but like the guy in the video stated, if you are going to go to THAT much effort to create a 'fake creature' (plus all the hair and color that must be added to the latex)...all that work and then only take ONE single picture...using a crappy trail cam?

I would think even if a tornado carried them and left them there from a distance, the sheer weight of the carcasses would snap those limbs and it would fall, tornadoes are anything but gentle...and it looks like those animals were placed there gently, although, how a bigfoot could even do that is beyond me...or why they would do that, there is NOTHING that would steal a bigfoots food, he is at the top of the food chain in his territory, maybe there is some other reason this is done, like an 'offering' to their gods? IDK?
I knew an old outlaw that would hide deer in trees and sometimes even in streams. He sold these to city slickers and would offer them a choice how many points they wanted to buy. Hunting season was a busy season for him and he would start stockpiling a month before when the weather was cold. He has been dead for almost half a century but has been the source of many local stories. I believe that he used to use a block and tackle to raise the deer up in the trees; bucket trucks were too hard to come by that far back in the past.

Have you ever seen a picture of a BF praying to one of its gods? There are videos of cows being hurled by tornadoes. What goes up; has to come down. Of course many trees would have their limbs snapped by the weight of a cow. But you could say the same thing for a BF carrying a cow to the top of a tree; then you have the weight of two animals instead of just one. I think the tornado cow would depend on whether or not it hit other trees to slow down its momentum and whether a large enough branch would catch it to support its weight.

Old 03-03-2020, 07:01 AM

No tornado damage to any trees TW

Old 03-03-2020, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I knew an old outlaw that would hide deer in trees and sometimes even in streams. He sold these to city slickers and would offer them a choice how many points they wanted to buy. Hunting season was a busy season for him and he would start stockpiling a month before when the weather was cold. He has been dead for almost half a century but has been the source of many local stories. I believe that he used to use a block and tackle to raise the deer up in the trees; bucket trucks were too hard to come by that far back in the past.

Have you ever seen a picture of a BF praying to one of its gods? There are videos of cows being hurled by tornadoes. What goes up; has to come down. Of course many trees would have their limbs snapped by the weight of a cow. But you could say the same thing for a BF carrying a cow to the top of a tree; then you have the weight of two animals instead of just one. I think the tornado cow would depend on whether or not it hit other trees to slow down its momentum and whether a large enough branch would catch it to support its weight.
Im not sure what to think of that, even using a block and tackle, the block would have to be attached to something strong that was well above the spot where the carcass was left, (cannot really tell what kind of trees are in the area in those pictures), but it would have to be a LARGE tree for a limb THAT high to be able to support the weight of a carcass like that!

There has to some reason for the bigfoot to put the carcass there, I very much doubt it was worried about scavengers getting to its food though, bigfoot would be top of the food chain, NO scavengers would go near something with bigfoot scent on it.

Old 03-03-2020, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
No tornado damage to any trees TW
If you looked at the YouTube videos of cows becoming airborne by a tornado you would see that they are thrown some distance from the cone. Where the cone touches down is where you will find most of the tree damage.

I would like you to explain how one of your creatures could carry a 1,400 to 1,600 pound cow up a tree without tools? A tornado is the only other logical explanation other than humans using a lift truck or mechanical tools to place the animal there. There is also no reason for it to do so and no evidence that one does lift animals up trees.

Old 03-03-2020, 02:35 PM

TW

Yesterday I showed the photos; to my hired man; when we came to one of the creature in the driveway; he said:" I have seen that!" He grew up in Kentucky and said he has seen several things as a kid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal