U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2020, 02:59 PM

11,520 posts, read 10,898,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
If you looked at the YouTube videos of cows becoming airborne by a tornado you would see that they are thrown some distance from the cone. Where the cone touches down is where you will find most of the tree damage.

I would like you to explain how one of your creatures could carry a 1,400 to 1,600 pound cow up a tree without tools? A tornado is the only other logical explanation other than humans using a lift truck or mechanical tools to place the animal there. There is also no reason for it to do so and no evidence that one does lift animals up trees.

I know very well from experience what tornados can do.

A tornado can have a profound effect on you, also can a BF encounter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2020, 04:14 PM

15,911 posts, read 12,700,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I know very well from experience what tornados can do.

OK; so how and why would your BF put a 1,400 to 1,600 pound cow up a tree? How much do you speculate one of your BFs weigh? I think that I have heard some describe it as weighing a few hundred pounds; but no where near the weight of a creature capable of lifting a cow up a tree.

Old 03-04-2020, 06:07 AM

Quote:
OK; so how and why would your BF put a 1,400 to 1,600 pound cow up a tree? How much do you speculate one of your BFs weigh? I think that I have heard some describe it as weighing a few hundred pounds; but no where near the weight of a creature capable of lifting a cow up a tree.
I consider you a TW. No need for you to waste your time expecting me to talk with you.

Old 03-04-2020, 06:14 AM

17,756 posts, read 21,700,360 times
Quote:
And because God loves us, there is a youtube video all about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93biPjymLHU

Old 03-04-2020, 03:57 PM

900 posts, read 1,736,337 times
Seems to be some good Photoshoping in evidence.

Old 03-05-2020, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
Seems to be some good Photoshoping in evidence.

Please show us and teach us how it was done so we can catch it as well.

Old 03-05-2020, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Please show us and teach us how it was done so we can catch it as well.
Here I found where you can get a copy of ArcSoft Funhouse for free: https://en.freedownloadmanager.org/W...-Funhouse.html. The Funhouse program is a start. It all depends on how much time you spend on one photograph. If it is enlarged to the point where you are changing it pixel by pixel the results can/will fool just about anybody. My late wife would use three different programs for her blog. I did not have any interest; but I was curious how she worked the pictures.

Old 03-17-2020, 03:27 PM

I reject the old stand by of Photoshopping. In the future, AI will ruin video evidence

Old 03-17-2020, 05:19 PM

Quote:
I reject the old stand by of Photoshopping. In the future, AI will ruin video evidence
Video evidence was always only video evidence. What I mean is that it is a start. If we know where the picture was taken and the time it was taken; then we can see if we can collect other evidence to support what the camera 'saw'. That way the other evidence can validate the picture or video.

It is the same with all of these stories of Big Foot. They are only a starting place. The picture would help; but that is only a starting place. What we hope to do is to compile enough evidence to finally prove what all of these people claim they saw. But we are left with just a few pieces of the puzzle and no conclusive proof.

Old 03-17-2020, 08:11 PM

14,792 posts, read 3,932,617 times
Quote:
Video evidence was always only video evidence. What I mean is that it is a start. If we know where the picture was taken and the time it was taken; then we can see if we can collect other evidence to support what the camera 'saw'. That way the other evidence can validate the picture or video.

It is the same with all of these stories of Big Foot. They are only a starting place. The picture would help; but that is only a starting place. What we hope to do is to compile enough evidence to finally prove what all of these people claim they saw. But we are left with just a few pieces of the puzzle and no conclusive proof.
They are gaining ground imo, especially the guy that figured out all those hair sample showing up as 'human' meant something...and now we know their DNA comes up as human but with a certain mutation..that is a HUGE leap forward.

Im beginning to wonder if Versatile was right, that they are covering up the existence of this thing, because if he is human, that would mean he is entitled to 'rights', and likewise, his home/territory, would become quasi private property, off limits to hunters, developers, campers, etc. Not sure what impact that would have on the US national parks either!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or