U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2020, 06:01 AM

1,138 posts, read 246,051 times

Advertisements

So I'm noticing increased activity in my house all of the sudden. My last post here was about noticing shadow men or dark figures.
Now the other day I went to turn of the light in the ceiling fan in my daughter's room. I specifically remember then I turned on the lamp. This was in the evening.
The next day, I turn on the wall switch for the fan and the light part comes on. I know I turned it off from the chain the night before.

So now could something be messing with me?

Just strange. The walls in the house are thin and the house is small so you can hear a creeky door open in the next room; I REPEATEDLY hear a room door open or close...I assume it's the cats opening a closet door but I don't think so....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2020, 08:03 AM

3,529 posts, read 1,372,946 times
I know just what you mean.

Every once in a while I find the creamery on the counter and the coffee pot in the fridge....

….and someone keeps hiding my Alzheimer's pills.

Old 03-04-2020, 08:33 AM

14,724 posts, read 3,918,213 times
I had my bedroom door opening in the middle night on its own a few times, Im the only person living here and the doors were actually locked at the time...it was very creepy to wake up to see an my bedroom door open!!

Ive had a handful of other strange things happen here, but its been totally quiet since the past 3 months, the strangest thing was waking up one day to find my alarm clock was gone, it was the type that stays plugged in, it was a small basic alarm clock, It simply vanished into thin air.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal