Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2020, 04:23 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times

Advertisements

Mission Declassified S01E05 Decoding Americas UFO Secrets

Stefan Michalak was out prospecting when he saw two craft in a clearing. One landed and the other hovered nearby and then flew off. Stefan, sat on a rock watching the landed craft and sketched it since he didnt have a camera with him.

He saw the landed craft had an open door in the side so he went up and peered inside, not seeing anyone/anything. As he stood there he touched the craft, the craft rotated and he ended up near an exhaust vent or grille which burned his body, melted his gloves and burned his hat with hot gases. This caused him to be continuously sick and nauseous for which he was hospitalised.

This case produced some melted metal found in the cracks of some rocks where the craft had landed. In the Mission Declassified program, which is almost a year old now, they analysed this melted metal with a scanning electron microscope and it was found to have aliminium, copper, silver and uranium along with smaller amounts of other elements.

To me, all speculation, of course, this suggests a radioactive burn to Stefan Michalak which I think was the technology the military was using at the time. Much earlier in 1955, the USA military started Project 1794 which tasked The Avro Aircraft Company of Canada to create a craft (Avrocar) looking very much like a manned flying saucer and which was discontinued afterwards as not being useful.
However, it did produce a hovering craft (shown in a movie clip) which probably did not have a nuclear engine, since the movie had personnel walking around near the craft as it was flying/hovering just above the ground.

I suspect this nuclear engine craft which was seen by Stefan, was developed afterwards as there have been other witnesses to other craft later which report a similar kind of radiation burns to Stefan Michalak.

So, from just this one case, I reckon the US military has developed the flying saucers in the 50's and 60's and by 1967 at Falcon Lake, they had nuclear engined craft which is what Stefan Michalak saw.

Nowadays we have triangles or cigar shaped craft we see in the sky which fly in both a slow and a supersonic way and maybe are no longer nuclear engined since the ones which have landed leave behind only mildly radioactive residue. I think the Keksburg acorn-shaped UFO was a similar military craft which crashed after developing a fault.

I believe these modern triangles and cigar craft have been back-engineered from crashed alien craft as there have been incidents where alien dead bodies have been reported (as well as living ones too). These back-engieered craft features were used to modify the already-existing military craft, such as the one at Falcon Lake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2020, 11:50 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
I think they have anti gravity technology or some kind of gravity control. Two counter rotating rings will produce an area of 'anti gravity' and it is toroidal in nature, so it spreads out in the shape of a doughnut. We did a simple experiment in high school with 2 counter rotating rings, and suspended a paper clip in mid air (in the middle).

I also think you are right with the reverse engineering, I posted a declassified CIA document awhile back in one of these threads that referred to such a craft and mentioned it had been created in 'secret facilities', I believe that one was from Africa, but cmon, if Africa had secret facilities like this, Im positive the US had them too, probably many more actually.

Old 03-06-2020, 01:50 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times
What we speculate about today; our government had 30-50 years ago.

Old 03-06-2020, 05:54 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
What is worse is that there is so much poverty across the world which could be solved by free energy and non-reliance on oil and coal.

People pooh-pooh the idea of a secret space program, but if this stuff has been around for decades, then they must have been doing something with the technology. There is only so much spying and monitoring of the enemy that can be done and after that, what do you do? Go out and explore space I guess.

Old 03-07-2020, 12:08 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
What is worse is that there is so much poverty across the world which could be solved by free energy and non-reliance on oil and coal.

People pooh-pooh the idea of a secret space program, but if this stuff has been around for decades, then they must have been doing something with the technology. There is only so much spying and monitoring of the enemy that can be done and after that, what do you do? Go out and explore space I guess.
'zero point or free energy' would devastate this countries economy and possibly the entire world economy!

Consider how many millions of people work in industries directly and indirectly associated with the various energy companies, LOTS of people without jobs, (zero point energy sector would require a large staff, but nowhere close to oil, gas, natural gas, etc of today.

I like how many people blame our govt for keeping all this stuff secret, but you have to wonder, if aliens introduced this technology, they could just as easily give it to the public...I get the impression its the aliens themselves that want to stay in the shadows (for whatever reason).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal