U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2020, 11:20 AM

3,504 posts, read 2,609,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Why does NASA cut the live feed when things like this happen, if its just debris?

I wanted to add that I do NOT believe any 'black knight satellite' exists, the theory is ridiculous imo, Cmon, an old alien satellite and they just left it floating around for 1000s of years? LOL
So are dogmen and werewolves! It exists, theres no doubt of that. Theres very clear pics, and exclusive eyewitness accounts of it. What is it is the question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2020, 10:05 AM

1,024 posts, read 287,535 times
And then, when you least expect it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZX1YCmzHEw

Old 03-09-2020, 10:24 AM

17,755 posts, read 21,691,954 times
Is there any reason to believe this just isn't a another satellite? If not us, then the Russians or the Chinese? There are literally thousands of man-made satellites orbiting the Earth. What suggests this isn't one of them?

Old 03-09-2020, 11:03 AM

3,504 posts, read 2,609,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Is there any reason to believe this just isn't a another satellite? If not us, then the Russians or the Chinese? There are literally thousands of man-made satellites orbiting the Earth. What suggests this isn't one of them?
Mostly conspiracy theorists. I think its just an odd shaped meteorite that just happen to get caught in our orbit. It will eventually fall.

Old 03-09-2020, 11:24 AM

14,724 posts, read 3,918,213 times
Quote:
I will be honest I havent read that much into the 'black Knight theory', but I do recall its age being a factor in why some think its not man-made.

Old 03-09-2020, 12:09 PM

Quote:
I will be honest I havent read that much into the 'black Knight theory', but I do recall its age being a factor in why some think its not man-made.
I watched the video. How can they have any idea how old the object is??? It's not like it had a license plate with tags.

And I'm not trying to come across as a total anti-believer in this stuff. I have seen a UFO three times in my life. Nothing in that video suggests to me that it couldn't be an ordinary satellite or bit of space junk. What am I missing?

Old 03-09-2020, 01:08 PM

5,127 posts, read 4,050,519 times
Quote:
I watched the video. How can they have any idea how old the object is??? It's not like it had a license plate with tags.
See the section "History" on this Wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...spiracy_theory

Old 03-09-2020, 02:47 PM

1,184 posts, read 818,041 times
Quote:
Why does NASA cut the live feed when things like this happen, if its just debris?

I wanted to add that I do NOT believe any 'black knight satellite' exists, the theory is ridiculous imo, Cmon, an old alien satellite and they just left it floating around for 1000s of years? LOL
The black knight satellite has been debunked. Some nerd scientist tracked it down to some pipe or piece of metal , matched the shape up perfectly. But NASA does indeed cut live feeds whenever something shows up.

Old 03-09-2020, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
But NASA does indeed cut live feeds whenever something shows up.
It's because NASA is run by the reptiloids, and they don't want photos of the greys' ships going to their base on the dark side of the moon showing up on video.

Old 03-09-2020, 05:54 PM

5,127 posts, read 4,050,519 times
Comment by Ron_Doe from the sott.net site:

Quote:
If anyone cares what that thing actually is... It's the Japanese Inter orbit Communication System (ICS) that used to be attached to the ISS next to the large boxes on the payload facility shown in the bottom of the video.

The ICS was jettisoned because it was no longer needed. The jettison was described in the ISS status report and it happened around noon on the 21st. That's why the ISS cameras are tracking it, because we want to make sure we know the orbit so it doesn't hit the ISS on a future orbit.

I know it's not the fun answer but it's the real one. I hope aliens actually visit someday. Feel free to file a FOIA request for videos from the ICS jettison if you don't believe me. You can watch the entire process of grabbing the ICS, lowering it under station and releasing it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal