U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2020, 11:03 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,481,786 times

Advertisements

The Japanese ICS is supposed to be cube-shaped as far as I remember, yet this thing does not look cube-shaped. It kind-of looks like a delta or arrow-shaped thing to me. Although it might be the Japanese ICS from some strange angle perhaps. Some say that this thing was powered and moved, not just 'fell' out of orbit and also possibly had flashing lights on it. This might have been reflections from the sun however.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2020, 12:26 AM

14,724 posts, read 3,918,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I watched the video. How can they have any idea how old the object is??? It's not like it had a license plate with tags.

And I'm not trying to come across as a total anti-believer in this stuff. I have seen a UFO three times in my life. Nothing in that video suggests to me that it couldn't be an ordinary satellite or bit of space junk. What am I missing?
Are your UFO sightings posted on CD anywhere? ID like to read them if you dont mind, Ive had one, which Ive posted on a few threads over the years (golden ball).

Old 03-10-2020, 06:17 AM

1,184 posts, read 818,041 times
Quote:
It's because NASA is run by the reptiloids, and they don't want photos of the greys' ships going to their base on the dark side of the moon showing up on video.
Don't know about that but I have come to the conclusion there is no disclosure because the subject matter would not sit well with most people. I have read over and over 'they' view us as containers (for our souls) and they are interested in that aspect (spirituality) rather than explorers from other planets. Angels I guess you could call them.

Old 03-10-2020, 06:20 AM

17,755 posts, read 21,691,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Are your UFO sightings posted on CD anywhere? ID like to read them if you dont mind.
Probably. But I don't remember where. I have seen a UFO three times, only one of which was truly weird.

One was at night while I was walking the dog. I saw a pulsing light zip across the sky at high speed in a perfectly straight line. Nothing odd in that, but the light was far too bright and moving too fast to be a jet airliner. It could have been a low flying private jet, I suppose, but we don't get many of those in my area, and I heard zero engine noise. For it to be moving that fast and the light be that bright, I think I would have heard a jet or airplane's engine. There was none. So ... odd, yeah. But not beyond the realms of physics.

Two was in broad daylight. I was watching what was obviously a commercial jetliner over the parking lot where I work. We're on the airport flight path. I am 100% certain it was a jetliner. But coming toward it from another direction was another triangular craft I couldn't identify. It looked to be about the same size and was moving about the same speed, but with no depth perception, I can't be 100% certain. They could have had 20,000 ft difference in altitude. I couldn't tell from the ground. But if they were at the same altitude, I was concerned the second craft was going to smash into the jetliner, so I kept a close eye. When the second craft was perhaps a few hundred feet from collision, it did a perfect lazy half circle, going behind the jetliner, then resuming on its path. Again, nothing too mind blowing here. Just unusual.

The third I cannot explain at all. I was standing in my front yard in broad daylight watching a distant cigar-shaped craft zip across the sky. It was moving at about the speed most commercial jetliner's due, but with zero noise, no contrail, and I could not make out any wings. Possible it was just too far away and the sun's angle wrong? Sure. That's possible. But as I was watching, it did an INSTANT --- and I do mean INSTANT; there was no banking or turning --- change in direction at about a 110 degree angle and shot out of sight in 1/5th of a second or less. Based on our current understanding of aerodynamics, I just don't see how any man-made craft could do that. That one was truly, truly weird.

I don't know what any of them were for certain. They were Unidentified Flying Objects. The first two didn't exhibit any impossible behavior. They were just odd. The third one ... that one I don't know, man. I'm still not sold on the whole idea of ET visitors. But I don't know of any man-made craft that can do what I saw. If the military really does have secret craft like that, they are WAY beyond what we think.

What did you see?

Old 03-10-2020, 08:14 AM

5,127 posts, read 4,050,519 times
Quote:
Probably. But I don't remember where. I have seen a UFO three times, only one of which was truly weird.
In high school in the early 60s, I was out at night looking for Echo (first communication satellite - basically a huge balloon) and I spotted what I thought was another satellite. It made a right-angled turn. Also in the 60s, I saw what I thought was a blimp over the Mississippi (our house was a few blocks from the river) but it changed shape as I watched it. The right turn was pretty much inexplicable (unless it was a high-flying jet that for some reason made a tight turn upward or downward creating the illusion of a right turn), the morphing "blimp" might have been some sort of mirage over the river (that's the most likely non-weird explanation). It was reported by many people at the time (and as I recall, there was a nationwide UFO flap happening at the time).

My dad was driving home one evening from work in another town and saw what he thought was an airplane landed in a field. He stopped and got out of his car, and said it was a saucer shape with windows around it hovering over the field - not a plane. He watched for a while, and it didn't do anything, so he got back in his car and drove home.

One summer, I was coming out of the house and my mom, my grandmother and my sister were running terrified toward the porch. Something huge and dark with lights on it had passed slowly over our yard and house moving east to west. I went out looking for it, but it was gone (I was very disappointed).

All of these incidents happened between 1960-1969 in my home town. That's about it for me and my family, but ... a woman I dated when I lived in Virginia in the 70s lived in the country, and she told me she and her ex husband had been driving one night when they were surrounded by a blue light, and found when they arrived at their destination that about a half hour of time was missing. Another woman friend in North Carolina read Communion by Whitley Strieber when it came out in 1987 and said she was shocked to realize she'd had similar experiences. She said electrical things would go a bit wonky sometimes when she was around ... and one night I was walking her to her car and all the lights started flashing erratically. It was the damndest thing.

And these stories of weirdness are coming from a skeptic who's been accused of being a paid government shill placed in this group to debunk UFOs.

Old 03-10-2020, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Don't know about that but I have come to the conclusion there is no disclosure because the subject matter would not sit well with most people. I have read over and over 'they' view us as containers (for our souls) and they are interested in that aspect (spirituality) rather than explorers from other planets. Angels I guess you could call them.
If that is true, they are the demons the bible speaks of, (just in a modern form).

Ive known about this theory for years, but Im on the fence as to what I believe, some aspects do point to this conclusion, but others do not...why would 'demons' need mechanical aircraft to move around,? (and they certainly would not crash their ships)

Quite a few people have 'positive' encounters/experiences with these things, (doesnt sound demonic to me).

lastly, these things have been seen for 1000s of years, but they have never done anything significant, their behavior today is pretty much the same as it was 1000 yrs ago, if they were the biblical demons, they would have an agenda and I think we would see them growing more brazen over the years, but that hasnt happened.

Old 03-10-2020, 11:31 AM

Quote:

One was at night while I was walking the dog. I saw a pulsing light zip across the sky at high speed in a perfectly straight line. Nothing odd in that, but the light was far too bright and moving too fast to be a jet airliner. It could have been a low flying private jet, I suppose, but we don't get many of those in my area, and I heard zero engine noise. For it to be moving that fast and the light be that bright, I think I would have heard a jet or airplane's engine. There was none. So ... odd, yeah. But not beyond the realms of physics.

Two was in broad daylight. I was watching what was obviously a commercial jetliner over the parking lot where I work. We're on the airport flight path. I am 100% certain it was a jetliner. But coming toward it from another direction was another triangular craft I couldn't identify. It looked to be about the same size and was moving about the same speed, but with no depth perception, I can't be 100% certain. They could have had 20,000 ft difference in altitude. I couldn't tell from the ground. But if they were at the same altitude, I was concerned the second craft was going to smash into the jetliner, so I kept a close eye. When the second craft was perhaps a few hundred feet from collision, it did a perfect lazy half circle, going behind the jetliner, then resuming on its path. Again, nothing too mind blowing here. Just unusual.

The third I cannot explain at all. I was standing in my front yard in broad daylight watching a distant cigar-shaped craft zip across the sky. It was moving at about the speed most commercial jetliner's due, but with zero noise, no contrail, and I could not make out any wings. Possible it was just too far away and the sun's angle wrong? Sure. That's possible. But as I was watching, it did an INSTANT --- and I do mean INSTANT; there was no banking or turning --- change in direction at about a 110 degree angle and shot out of sight in 1/5th of a second or less. Based on our current understanding of aerodynamics, I just don't see how any man-made craft could do that. That one was truly, truly weird.

I don't know what any of them were for certain. They were Unidentified Flying Objects. The first two didn't exhibit any impossible behavior. They were just odd. The third one ... that one I don't know, man. I'm still not sold on the whole idea of ET visitors. But I don't know of any man-made craft that can do what I saw. If the military really does have secret craft like that, they are WAY beyond what we think.

What did you see?
Mine happened around 2009, I was married at the time and we had a house in Florence, KY, I was standing on our back deck smoking a cigarette about 1am, there was a small church on the street behind us, I saw a golden colored ball hovering around the roof of the church, (no lights or sound), I watched it for a few minutes and it didnt do anything or move, so I went inside to grab my digital camera...

When I came back out on the deck, the golden ball was now in my backyard (about 3ft off the ground), roughly 20ft from deck, there was no sound, no lights of any kind, it was about the size of a beach ball (maybe 2-3ft dia), I stood there for a few minutes watching it and it wasnt doing anything, I thought about walking out there towards it, (but I decided that was not a good idea), so I took a couple pictures of it, it still didnt move or do anything, I stayed out on the deck for a little longer watching it, but then went inside to upload the picture to my computer, ( I did go back outside to check if it was still there later, but it was gone).

The crazy part about this, when I uploaded the image to my computer, I was able to zoom in on it and it was very strange, it wasnt gold colored at all, it had a 'skin/outer membrane' that looked like static, but it was made up of all the colors of the rainbow, I could make out faint objects on the inside, it looked identical to a human cell, it had something that looked like a nucleus.

I dont know what it was, but if this was some kind of secret experimental aircraft...they are 1000s of years beyond known aircraft today! It had no means of propulsion, no wings, no engine, no lights, I dont know how it was able to hover in mid air or move around.

I will add, that during this encounter, I didnt experience any strange feelings or side effects, no missing time, no headaches, or nose bleeds, no feelings of fright, etc.

I regret not walking up to it, I wish I had.

Old 03-10-2020, 11:49 AM

1,184 posts, read 818,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If that is true, they are the demons the bible speaks of, (just in a modern form).

Ive known about this theory for years, but Im on the fence as to what I believe, some aspects do point to this conclusion, but others do not...why would 'demons' need mechanical aircraft to move around,? (and they certainly would not crash their ships)

Quite a few people have 'positive' encounters/experiences with these things, (doesnt sound demonic to me).

lastly, these things have been seen for 1000s of years, but they have never done anything significant, their behavior today is pretty much the same as it was 1000 yrs ago, if they were the biblical demons, they would have an agenda and I think we would see them growing more brazen over the years, but that hasnt happened.
We had our sightings in 1973-76, have buddies around today who can back that up. Saw the last on 3/26/76 until a more recent sighting in 2011 in which my wife was involved as well. My wife's BD is 3/26 by the way

Anyway, you can't throw a good vs evil blanket statement on the subject. I believe the vast majority are messengers, guardian angels, soul companions at death...working for God. They are not suppose to intervene, would ruin the test. The subject is broad and fills many valleys. Easy to get detoured by so much disinformation though it can make your head spin.

Old 03-10-2020, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
We had our sightings in 1973-76, have buddies around today who can back that up. Saw the last on 3/26/76 until a more recent sighting in 2011 in which my wife was involved as well. My wife's BD is 3/26 by the way

Anyway, you can't throw a good vs evil blanket statement on the subject. I believe the vast majority are messengers, guardian angels, soul companions at death...working for God. They are not suppose to intervene, would ruin the test. The subject is broad and fills many valleys. Easy to get detoured by so much disinformation though it can make your head spin.
Why would angelic messengers or soul companions, need elaborate aircraft with lights on them?, (if this is what they were, I doubt the living would ever see them, and they definitely wouldnt need aircraft to get around in).

I believe they are either ultraterrestrials/innerterrestrials, and they have been here alongside us the whole time, but they reside in a place in accessible to mankind...or....they are our original creators.

Old 03-11-2020, 01:07 AM

3,417 posts, read 3,481,786 times
Really, I cannot believe all these are ET's they MUST be military. It is a nice idea that these are some benevolent beings watching over us, but I just dont believe it. Anything that advanced does not need craft to be seen, and the abductions are most likely done by evil psychopathic humans. The military has more than enough of these as has been evidenced by them testing killing methods on us.

Even in the 60's we are supposed to have had craft which look like flying saucers and the Germans had developed them in the 40's. Imagine what advanced technology we could develop in that time from the end of WWII and now, and we KNOW the military black budget is measured in billions and trillions.

I am certain there are ET's who visit and probably have 'helped' the development of these craft too, so it is really just a matter of when we, the people, get to share in this technological breakthrough. We need to realise that now NASA is primarily a public relations company and a money sink, NOT primarily a space company any more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal