Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2020, 03:39 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times

Advertisements

Looks like the Black Knight to me...

Link here at Sott.net

Quote:
Astonishing footage of a UFO hovering above Earth has been caught by NASA cameras. The incredible video, captured on the US space agency's live camera sees the cone-shaped object keep pace with the International Space Station (ISS) above it. In a bizarre twist, the NASA camera zooms in on the object, appearing to show the US space agency acknowledges the UFO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2020, 07:51 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Looks like the Black Knight to me...

Link here at Sott.net
If you read the posts from the link one of them says exactly what it is and it isn't a UFO.

What is the "black night"?

Last edited by sam812; 03-07-2020 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 03-07-2020, 08:30 AM

2,745 posts, read 3,017,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
If you read the posts from the link one of them says exactly what it is ant it isn't a UFO.

What is the "black night"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...spiracy_theory

Old 03-07-2020, 08:35 AM

5,672 posts, read 5,882,381 times
If its not BK, Id be surprised. Looks very similar at certain times in the video.

Old 03-07-2020, 11:21 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
This happens frequently, NASA will usually cut the live feed and claim to have technical problems.

Old 03-07-2020, 05:38 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,943,174 times
Another possibility is that it's some metal part that drifted away during maintenance close to the ISS drifting away and upward, and the glow at the end is the sun striking it when it exits the ISS's shadow. With a video like this, there's no reference to tell how large the object is. Which is also a problem with the Black Night photos.

Old 03-07-2020, 08:11 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
If you read the posts from the link one of them says exactly what it is and it isn't a UFO.
And if you read further, you will see a comment from someone who does not agree and mentions flashing lights and apparent speeding up or raising in altitude (in space this can be mistaken). I dont know who is correct because I cannot see the Youtube clip. You guys decide.

Anyway, I assume you are referring to this...?
Quote:
If anyone cares what that thing actually is... It's the Japanese Inter orbit Communication System (ICS) that used to be attached to the ISS next to the large boxes on the payload facility shown in the bottom of the video.

The ICS was jettisoned because it was no longer needed. The jettison was described in the ISS status report and it happened around noon on the 21st. That's why the ISS cameras are tracking it, because we want to make sure we know the orbit so it doesn't hit the ISS on a future orbit.
I have no doubt that the japanese ICS was released, but when was it done(noon) and what is the time of the video? Are they the same? Is there a time stamp on the video? It is easy to point to one event and then assume we are seeing that event, but what if the ISS is being monitored which it would seem is happening due to other sightings being reported in the past.

Old 03-07-2020, 09:46 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
Another possibility is that it's some metal part that drifted away during maintenance close to the ISS drifting away and upward, and the glow at the end is the sun striking it when it exits the ISS's shadow. With a video like this, there's no reference to tell how large the object is. Which is also a problem with the Black Night photos.
Why does NASA cut the live feed when things like this happen, if its just debris?

I wanted to add that I do NOT believe any 'black knight satellite' exists, the theory is ridiculous imo, Cmon, an old alien satellite and they just left it floating around for 1000s of years? LOL

Old 03-08-2020, 08:37 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,943,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Why does NASA cut the live feed when things like this happen, if its just debris?
The video shows the object slowly drift past the ISS until it goes out of frame. Nothings missing or obscured. When did they cut the live feed?

Old 03-08-2020, 09:17 AM

19,714 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Cool footage!

I'm not super into aliens, so my first line of thought would be that it's a potential military craft belonging to another country. Maybe be Russia, Japan, or China..(idk?) So if the US tries something, we're gettin fried from space.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal