U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2020, 03:16 PM

356 posts, read 92,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayarea4 View Post
Who is going to win the 2020 election?
Who cares, we need the winner of next years Super Bowl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2020, 04:27 PM

6,187 posts, read 7,996,193 times
Quote:
Who is going to win the 2020 election?
These visions are not a prediction, but rather an instant(sometimes only seconds) vision of events taking place presently, or at some time in the future.
I don't predict, I only see a vision of what will happen, or what is happening as I am having the vision.

One case in point: A few years ago, I was listening to the local news, and an item about a girl who had attended a new years eve party, and did not return home caused me to have an instant vision of this girl, while the information was still being broadcast.
I saw this young girl at the bottom of a steep ravine in Angeles national forest(which rises above the county of Los Angeles).
Her vehicle on it's roof, and she was laying about 25 feet from the vehicle.
A few days later her body was found in a steep ravine of Angeles national forest, and as in my vision, she was laying about twenty feet or so from the vehicle.
A helicopter crew was on routine patrol when they spotted the vehicle.

I have had other visions dating back 15 to 20 years ago, and all (except the one concerning Hillary Clinton) the events have come to pass, just as I had seen them.
To date, my vision of the events relating to flight #370 have not been disproved, however the longer time goes on, with no evidence of the passengers, and the freight on board, the odds are that indeed, I witnessed what actually happened to that aircraft on that fateful night of March 8, 2014.

These visions are not an every day occurrence, and I certainly do not get visions upon hearing every news broadcast.
When they happen,the happen.

As for this vision concerning this flight that disappeared, the news anchor had only stated 5 words ("A Malaysian aircraft has disappeared") before I had an instant vision of what took place concerning that aircraft.
Believe what you will, but this vision was extremely clear, and lasted about 15 seconds.

Old 03-09-2020, 07:09 PM

1,629 posts, read 1,081,537 times
I want to believe you CALGUY, but it's hard to believe....

Old 03-09-2020, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
I want to believe you CALGUY, but it's hard to believe....

I have been told that this ability is called precognitive, or remote vision.
Some people have it, but most do not.

Last edited by CALGUY; 03-09-2020 at 07:27 PM..

Old 03-09-2020, 07:51 PM

736 posts, read 649,261 times
So, can you share the Hillary vision?

Old 03-09-2020, 08:21 PM

6,310 posts, read 2,837,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The entire aircraft was taken by a more advanced craft...taken God knows where. I feel bad for the people, I hope they are not suffering, wherever they are. I could not imagine their panic if they knew what had happened and/or where they were being taken!!
"A more advanced craft"?

Old 03-09-2020, 08:26 PM

3,049 posts, read 2,916,727 times
Quote:
I just clicked on "Find All Posts by CALGUY," but they go back only as far as February, 2019.

I just discovered that for myself, as I like to occasionally save typing by referencing old posts that cover the same topic in a newer post. I can only access my last 1000 posts.

For the OP: Have you ever read Annie Jacobson's book Phenomena? Perhaps you can work for a certain government alphabet agency.

As for the Malaysian flight, I found it interesting that one of my early posts which mentioned that the Boeing specification sheet on the airplane that disappeared had 'remote' access features was subsequently scrubbed of this 'technical spec the next time I accessed it. Also, the 20 employees of the semiconductor company which specialized in this electronic communication spoofing technology

https://www.wired.com/2007/10/how-israel-spoo/

intrigued me as a way to gain knowledge for military. Maybe the plane flew to Diego Garcia.

Or perhaps its best to stick with Occam's razor on the Malaysian flight incident. Despondent pilot ends it all taking a few hundred with him.

Good luck on your precognition skills

Old 03-09-2020, 09:11 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,481,786 times
Maybe we look for a Remote Viewer who has looked into this event? Possibly they will agree with Calguy or maybe they offer their own solution to this mystery.

Old 03-09-2020, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latunafish View Post
So, can you share the Hillary vision?
What I put in this post in reply to your question doesn't deal with the aircraft disappearance, but it does deal with the precognitive ability concerning that flight, so I guess it would be permissible to discuss the Incident regarding Hillary Clinton.

This incident happened within hours of the vision I had concerning Jeb bush back in 2015.
I was standing out on my rear deck, looking at the trees, , thinking how much privacy they accorded me, and out of the blue, my thinking was interrupted with a vision of Hillary Clinton,standing in the doorway of a hospital room, telling a news crew she was suspending her campaign due to her Husband's health.
He was in the room behind her, hooked up to medical equipment.
I remember her exact words.
" I am going to suspend my campaign because Bill is gravely ill."
That vision lasted about ten seconds.

I fully expected her to suspend the 2016 campaign, but she didn't.
With precognitive visions, no date or time is set as to when the event happens.

When I had the vision of Jeb, he was the front runner, and was expected to win the nomination, and I was puzzled with this vision of him cancelling his campaign.
Though I did not see it, I felt it was because of a death in the family.
The vision with Hillary was clear, and her words precise, so I had no doubt she would suspend the campaign.
When she didn't, I suspected that vision was perhaps for a campaign in the future, meaning the 2020 election.

Because my visions have an astounding track record, I fully believe she will enter this 2020 race, and when she does, both Biden and Sanders will be out.
Not a vision, but I believe she will pick Buttigeig for her vice president.
Half way through her campaign, she will suspend because of Bill's health, and will ask the dnc to name Mayor Pete as the new candidate for the democratic party going forward.

Time will tell if I am right.
Regardless, I believe the vision I had in 2015 will happen this election season.

As a side note, John Sununu stated today that he believe Hillary will consider a vp position with Biden, and in his words, "if that doesn't work out, she will insist on being the alternate candidate for the presidency."

That is not how I "see" it.

Old 03-09-2020, 09:28 PM

14,724 posts, read 3,918,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
"A more advanced craft"?
Yes, as in...an aircraft that was not man-made, ( Some people call them aliens, extraterrestrials, I refer to them as Ultraterrestrials, because that is what I believe they are).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal