U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-09-2020, 09:36 PM
 
14,724 posts, read 3,918,213 times
Reputation: 9466

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
This topic pops up every few months.

Are you the guy that had a dream or vision that it was swallowed by a giant UFO (contrary to parts of the plane washing up on African shores and just about every other piece of evidence that exists)? That subtopic to the discussion was kind of amusing, I was never sure if he (you?) were serious or not.

Since everything in this forum is "BIGFOOT" now, I blame the big furry guy, bigfoot somehow materialized on the plane.
Topics come and go on here, I just read a very strange report from this guy in VT, (for some reason this was listed on a bigfoot sighting database), so I have no idea how it relates to Bigfoot...anyway, this guy says he was walking home after dark, cuts thru an side street to get home and is startled by a big white cat digging thru someones garbage can...but as he gets a better look, he says it has 2 'curled up wings' on its back/side (how wings kind of curl up when they are on the ground)! He said it was the weirdest thing he has ever seen.


Im not sure if VT has any nuclear waste storage in the area!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-09-2020, 10:16 PM
 
Location: PRC
3,417 posts, read 3,481,786 times
Reputation: 3142
A cat with wings would definitely be a cryptid, so maybe it is a cryptid forum ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-10-2020, 12:21 AM
 
14,724 posts, read 3,918,213 times
Reputation: 9466
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
A cat with wings would definitely be a cryptid, so maybe it is a cryptid forum ?
Another VERY strange one Ive read about comes from the days of Lief Erickson, they claim to have seen human looking 'people' with no heads, but their faces were on their chest area (surprisingly there was a name for these things and they were reported more than once in different areas)...Makes you wonder what these people could possibly be seeing where they would give that kind of description?? LOL



Its a forum for anything that is 'unexplained and/or mysterious'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-10-2020, 06:45 AM
 
Location: Maine
17,755 posts, read 21,691,954 times
Reputation: 20998
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Another VERY strange one Ive read about comes from the days of Lief Erickson, they claim to have seen human looking 'people' with no heads, but their faces were on their chest area (surprisingly there was a name for these things and they were reported more than once in different areas)...Makes you wonder what these people could possibly be seeing where they would give that kind of description?? LOL
There are all sorts of weird things that pop up in old histories. You might be interested to note that Herodotus wrote about werewolves. See his histories for mention of the Neuri. But other classical authors wrote of races with one foot who hop everywhere, dog-headed men, satyrs, mermaids, cyclopes, etc.

Why?

It could be simple imagination. The same reason we tell stories about Spider-Man and Jedi Knights and killer clowns.

Or it could simply be having fun with strangers. We do that in Maine sometimes, especially if we see a Massachusetts license plate. "Oh, you're going up deah, are yuh?" "Why? What's wrong?" "Oh, nothin. Just be careful is all. And be in before dark. There was that nice couple last year that --- Well ... never mind."

Maybe Leif was just making up stories so his annoying cousins wouldn't go on vacation with him next time?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-10-2020, 11:07 AM
 
13,478 posts, read 3,555,975 times
Reputation: 6691
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post

He was in the room behind her, hooked up to medical equipment.
I remember her exact words.
" I am going to suspend my campaign because Bill is gravely ill."
Though I did not see it, I felt it was because of a death in the family.
I have a vision of Hillary going into Bill's hospital room and pulling the plug to get the sympathy vote.

A psychic I used to see every year told me that only 20% or so of life is Fate, which is why not every prediction comes true. We have free will to make choices. Sounds like you've already filled your quota of fulfilled predictions so this one can remain unfulfilled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-10-2020, 11:25 AM
 
2,113 posts, read 1,090,396 times
Reputation: 2804
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
That is I, and if parts did in fact wash up on some distant shore, that may be a result of the aircraft being jettisoned from the craft once it was emptied of it contents.
Of the other "visions" I have had over the years, only one has not happened yet, and I fully expect that to come to fruition perhaps this year.
That vision involved Hillary Clinton.

Going back in time, I posted about a vision I had in 2015, long before Donald Trump entered the race to become president.
It involved Jeb Bush, and that vision happened exactly as I had seen it months before.
I will see if I can locate that thread, and when I do, I will post it in this thread so that you can see this isn't a bunch of bs.
There are many in the world who have this special ability of,what is sometimes referred to as remote vision.
So tell us about this vision, then when it does happen you can come back to this thread and say, Look, I was correct!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-10-2020, 12:19 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
6,187 posts, read 7,996,193 times
Reputation: 7925
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
So tell us about this vision, then when it does happen you can come back to this thread and say, Look, I was correct!
Already did in a post above.
Once again, these are visions that I have had, they are not predictions.
I see things and events, and most of them have been as a result of an event I have heard about, such as a missing person.
I "see" what happened to that missing person, before anyone else, just as the event concerning flight 370.

Other visions like the ones with Jeb Bush, and Hillary Clinton are not predictions, they are something that I have been able to "see" ahead of time, but I am not predicting these things, just telling what I saw.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-10-2020, 12:27 PM
 
2,113 posts, read 1,090,396 times
Reputation: 2804
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Already did in a post above.
Once again, these are visions that I have had, they are not predictions.
I see things and events, and most of them have been as a result of an event I have heard about, such as a missing person.
I "see" what happened to that missing person, before anyone else, just as the event concerning flight 370.

Other visions like the ones with Jeb Bush, and Hillary Clinton are not predictions, they are something that I have been able to "see" ahead of time, but I am not predicting these things, just telling what I saw.
Are you talking about the Hilary one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-10-2020, 01:47 PM
 
73 posts, read 15,736 times
Reputation: 129
There were 2 Stuff You Should Know episodes on this topic earlier this year. It's very interesting. I highly recommend everyone to listen to learn more about the theories on what happened to the plane.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-s...part-55210957/

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-s...part-55349505/

There's no conclusive evidence to definitively know what happened. But signs point to the pilot committing suicide and taking the entire plane with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-10-2020, 05:19 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
6,187 posts, read 7,996,193 times
Reputation: 7925
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeahar View Post
There were 2 Stuff You Should Know episodes on this topic earlier this year. It's very interesting. I highly recommend everyone to listen to learn more about the theories on what happened to the plane.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-s...part-55210957/

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-s...part-55349505/

There's no conclusive evidence to definitively know what happened. But signs point to the pilot committing suicide and taking the entire plane with him.
First you say there is no conclusive evidence, then in the same sentence, say signs point to the pilot,
So which is it?
Evidence is either conclusive, or it isn't.
There is no half way.
It either is, or it isn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top