U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-10-2020, 06:08 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,887 posts, read 12,688,358 times
Reputation: 11928

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
First you say there is no conclusive evidence, then in the same sentence, say signs point to the pilot,
So which is it?
Evidence is either conclusive, or it isn't.
There is no half way.
It either is, or it isn't.
And what 'evidence' do you have other than your word? You are not interested in any investigation because you know what happened. Then you changed your tune to fit the evidence when it washed ashore. You first said the whole plane was taken off world and then you claimed just the passengers were and the plane was discarded. You write your 'vision' to suit the circumstances and you want people to listen like you never make a mistake. But we know that is not true.

Instead of looking for a pat on the back; help the many searchers find the plane for a closure. Your visions seem a little too self promoting to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-10-2020, 07:37 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
6,187 posts, read 7,996,193 times
Reputation: 7925
You, and all others have a right to your opinions.
I am not telling you to believe my visions, I am only telling you I have them, and this vision concerning flight 370 is no different than the others I have had.
All have come to pass, just as I had seen them, with the exception of Hillary Clinton, and that may just be a matter of time.

As for flight 370, the lack of evidence (bodies, luggage, freight on board, etc.) point to the fact what I saw may well be what happened to the airliner.
Two hundred and fifty nine people, according to most, met a watery grave, and yet not one of those bodies has ever been found.
No clothing, watches, eyeglasses, shoes, cell phones,, or anything else people wear, has ever been found that could be connected to that flight.
As I stated before, believe what you will, that is your choice.

We are now into year six, and still no solid evidence of people, and the rest of the plane's contents being discovered anywhere on the planet.
Surely with all that was aboard the airliner, someone/something would have surfaced.

To those of you who bring up the fact that Amelia Earhart, and plane were never found, that was one small craft, with one or two people aboard, a far cry from 259 aboard, and none ever found.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-10-2020, 07:50 PM
 
73 posts, read 15,736 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
First you say there is no conclusive evidence, then in the same sentence, say signs point to the pilot,
So which is it?
Evidence is either conclusive, or it isn't.
There is no half way.
It either is, or it isn't.
Not sure what you don't understand. There's no conclusive evidence of what happened to the plane. But signs point to the pilot.
Moderator cut: no politics, please

Last edited by Tallysmom; 03-10-2020 at 08:04 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2020, 05:36 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,887 posts, read 12,688,358 times
Reputation: 11928
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
You, and all others have a right to your opinions.
I am not telling you to believe my visions, I am only telling you I have them, and this vision concerning flight 370 is no different than the others I have had.
All have come to pass, just as I had seen them, with the exception of Hillary Clinton, and that may just be a matter of time.

As for flight 370, the lack of evidence (bodies, luggage, freight on board, etc.) point to the fact what I saw may well be what happened to the airliner.
Two hundred and fifty nine people, according to most, met a watery grave, and yet not one of those bodies has ever been found.
No clothing, watches, eyeglasses, shoes, cell phones,, or anything else people wear, has ever been found that could be connected to that flight.
As I stated before, believe what you will, that is your choice.

We are now into year six, and still no solid evidence of people, and the rest of the plane's contents being discovered anywhere on the planet.
Surely with all that was aboard the airliner, someone/something would have surfaced.

To those of you who bring up the fact that Amelia Earhart, and plane were never found, that was one small craft, with one or two people aboard, a far cry from 259 aboard, and none ever found.
Here are a few of the most famous ships lost and never found: https://www.history.com/news/6-famou...-be-discovered. There was one exception; the Indianapolis that was found in 2017. The Indianapolis went down in 1945 and it took 72 years to find it even though there were 316 survivors. I do not know how much it weighed; but I would bet that it weighed more than the ill-fated Malaysian flight. Far more sailors perished on it than that flight. It had a crew of 1,200 and many were eaten by the sharks; both the live and the dead ones.

So what is 6 or 7 years compared to the Indianapolis? It was just luck that the 316 survived because a routine patrol found them by accident. Had that patrol not found them you could have claimed the aliens got them!

What gets me about this vision of yours is that it has not helped anybody. It hasn't found the missing and it brings no closure for the living. It is all about you - look at me I know the answers. But you give no evidence to support your visions. You tell us that it doesn't work that way. What I see are visions that only work for you and nobody else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2020, 08:33 AM
 
12,987 posts, read 19,199,598 times
Reputation: 21207
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
You, and all others have a right to your opinions.
I am not telling you to believe my visions, I am only telling you I have them, and this vision concerning flight 370 is no different than the others I have had.
All have come to pass, just as I had seen them, with the exception of Hillary Clinton, and that may just be a matter of time.

As for flight 370, the lack of evidence (bodies, luggage, freight on board, etc.) point to the fact what I saw may well be what happened to the airliner.
Two hundred and fifty nine people, according to most, met a watery grave, and yet not one of those bodies has ever been found.
No clothing, watches, eyeglasses, shoes, cell phones,, or anything else people wear, has ever been found that could be connected to that flight.
As I stated before, believe what you will, that is your choice.

We are now into year six, and still no solid evidence of people, and the rest of the plane's contents being discovered anywhere on the planet.
Surely with all that was aboard the airliner, someone/something would have surfaced.

To those of you who bring up the fact that Amelia Earhart, and plane were never found, that was one small craft, with one or two people aboard, a far cry from 259 aboard, and none ever found.
Dude I understand having this debate with new members, but this is like summer reruns. We've discussed this all before in a previous thread, in much detail, where we dismissed each and every point you had. Why are you digging it out again? If you have something new to add, add it to that existing thread. But this is nothing new, it's the same old argument by you.

Debris from the aircraft has been found and has been conclusively tied to the aircraft, we told you this in the prior thread:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng...s-found-so-far

Personal debris has also been found, naturally it's difficult to tie conclusivly to an individual. We told you this in a prior thread:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-missing-plane

Bodies cannot be found because, well, they decompose. In warm salt water in particularly they decompose quickly (or become fish food). We explained this to you in a prior thread and, because this is so obvious, it's silly that we even have to explain the process of human remains decomposition to you yet again.



EDIT: Ah OK this is why you had to start a new thread. Here is the old one. Mod locked it with this message "I've had an assful of this nonsense". LOL
//www.city-data.com/forum/unexp...-mh370-13.html

Last edited by Dd714; 03-11-2020 at 08:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2020, 09:34 AM
 
Location: New York
916 posts, read 744,036 times
Reputation: 1716
Got some lotto numbers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2020, 10:08 AM
 
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
10,233 posts, read 9,096,611 times
Reputation: 22657
This is insane.

Go over the aviation forum and try to convince those guys. The authorities have been finding a debris field for some time. They were just looking in the wrong area.

As for that vision of Hilary, he's a 73 year old man with a bad heart and a high stress job. Nothing shocking about that prediction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2020, 11:04 AM
 
Location: State of Transition
82,448 posts, read 75,483,610 times
Reputation: 82457
Another year, and still no evidence of that Malaysian flight.

No evidence that you'll accept as being of that Malaysian flight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2020, 11:09 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
6,187 posts, read 7,996,193 times
Reputation: 7925
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post
This is insane.

Go over the aviation forum and try to convince those guys. The authorities have been finding a debris field for some time. They were just looking in the wrong area.

As for that vision of Hilary, he's a 73 year old man with a bad heart and a high stress job. Nothing shocking about that prediction.
He may be 73 now, but that vision took place in 2015.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2020, 11:11 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
6,187 posts, read 7,996,193 times
Reputation: 7925
It is quite understandable that none of you believe in this ability, because none of you have it.
Because you have never experienced it, to you, it doesn't exist.

Enough said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top