U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-11-2020, 11:25 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,887 posts, read 12,688,358 times
Reputation: 11928

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
It is quite understandable that none of you believe in this ability, because none of you have it.
Because you have never experienced it, to you, it doesn't exist.

Enough said.
And we would all own a deed to the Brooklyn Bridge if we believed everybody. Telemarketers would have a field day!

By the way; who wants an ability to do no good? Show us all the relatives of that tragic flight that you have helped. It is not brining closure; so why keep repeating it other than to tell us you have ability's others do not share?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-11-2020, 12:56 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
6,187 posts, read 7,996,193 times
Reputation: 7925
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
And we would all own a deed to the Brooklyn Bridge if we believed everybody. Telemarketers would have a field day!

By the way; who wants an ability to do no good? Show us all the relatives of that tragic flight that you have helped. It is not brining closure; so why keep repeating it other than to tell us you have ability's others do not share?
Unfortunately, there will never be closure for anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2020, 05:24 PM
 
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
10,233 posts, read 9,096,611 times
Reputation: 22657
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
It is quite understandable that none of you believe in this ability, because none of you have it.
Because you have never experienced it, to you, it doesn't exis
t.

Enough said.
You would be very, very wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2020, 05:27 PM
 
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
10,233 posts, read 9,096,611 times
Reputation: 22657
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
He may be 73 now, but that vision took place in 2015.
And his open heart surgery happened in 2004. Again, you'd have to be blind not to have this vision. He has been very vocal that he has genetic heart disease.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2020, 07:28 PM
 
Location: California
535 posts, read 1,060,575 times
Reputation: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Because my visions have an astounding track record, I fully believe she will enter this 2020 race, and when she does, both Biden and Sanders will be out. Not a vision, but I believe she will pick Buttigeig for her vice president. Half way through her campaign, she will suspend because of Bill's health, and will ask the dnc to name Mayor Pete as the new candidate for the democratic party going forward.

Are you sure that wasn't a nightmare, instead of a vision?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2020, 09:08 AM
 
7,853 posts, read 4,394,629 times
Reputation: 16462
Here in the real world, we go by evidence. The evidence is that parts of the plane washed up in the western Indian Ocean area, which makes sense since it disappeared over the Indian Ocean. Experts can deduce certain things, based on the laws of physics, histories of planes that have had different catastrophic events, the nature of the ocean in that area, etc.

I'm not susceptible to people claiming that hoo-hoos (what my niece used to call boogie men, ghosts, or goblins) did something. Which assures me that I will never be in a cult, since I'd never fall for that nonsense.

If you have evidence, contact the authorities. Otherwise, you have an active imagination. You may even believe your imaginary tales. Notwithstanding, there is no such thing as alien hoo-hoos or big hoo-hoo vessels flying around gobbling up Boeing planes. I hate to break it to you, but there's no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny, either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2020, 11:29 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
6,187 posts, read 7,996,193 times
Reputation: 7925
" Notwithstanding, there is no such thing as alien hoo-hoos or big hoo-hoo vessels flying around gobbling up Boeing planes."

Now you and I, and the rest of the world can't say that for sure.
You don't know what's out there, and just because you haven't witnessed anything, doesn't mean there isn't something beyond earth.
I think it extremely naive to think earth is the only inhabited planet in the universe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2020, 12:28 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,887 posts, read 12,688,358 times
Reputation: 11928
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
" Notwithstanding, there is no such thing as alien hoo-hoos or big hoo-hoo vessels flying around gobbling up Boeing planes."

Now you and I, and the rest of the world can't say that for sure.
You don't know what's out there, and just because you haven't witnessed anything, doesn't mean there isn't something beyond earth.
I think it extremely naive to think earth is the only inhabited planet in the universe.
People that do not believe in your 'vision' can believe that there are probably extraterrestrials out there someplace. Many of us believe that the odds favor that we are not alone. What we question is whether those other civilizations can launch spaceships that can visit us. The distances are great. But even if they could; why would they just go after one plane full of humans; that makes absolutely no sense. If it was the start of an invasion I might think it would be possible; but that was not the case. This happened six years ago and if they were going to invade; it is far too slow for a race that has conquered flight between solar systems.

We have hard evidence that the plane crash landed in the ocean and that is the end of the story - until we finally find the bulk of the wreckage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-13-2020, 07:33 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
6,187 posts, read 7,996,193 times
Reputation: 7925
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
People that do not believe in your 'vision' can believe that there are probably extraterrestrials out there someplace. Many of us believe that the odds favor that we are not alone. What we question is whether those other civilizations can launch spaceships that can visit us. The distances are great. But even if they could; why would they just go after one plane full of humans; that makes absolutely no sense. If it was the start of an invasion I might think it would be possible; but that was not the case. This happened six years ago and if they were going to invade; it is far too slow for a race that has conquered flight between solar systems.

We have hard evidence that the plane crash landed in the ocean and that is the end of the story - until we finally find the bulk of the wreckage.
IT is possible that a alien force was on a mission to seek out other worlds, and this aircraft was on their "radar", or what ever tracking technology they have, and they decided to take it aboard to study it's inhabitants.

What about all those planes that disappeared over the Bermuda Triangle years ago, with never a race of them?

Do you not think some alien force may have been behind their disappearance?
No one on planet earth has any idea what is out in space, or the technologies that exist, so to say it can't, and doesn't happen, is a bit naive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-13-2020, 09:36 PM
 
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
10,233 posts, read 9,096,611 times
Reputation: 22657
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post

What about all those planes that disappeared over the Bermuda Triangle years ago, with never a race of them?

.
Because they all happened in a desolate area where it was impossible to get a radio or Loran transmission coupled with a really stormy, rough area equals a lot of sunk ships and downed aircraft.

The Bermuda Triangle is ground zero for pop up summer storms and massive hurricanes that were impossible to predict decades ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top