U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2020, 11:57 PM

14,724 posts, read 3,918,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
People that do not believe in your 'vision' can believe that there are probably extraterrestrials out there someplace. Many of us believe that the odds favor that we are not alone. What we question is whether those other civilizations can launch spaceships that can visit us. The distances are great. But even if they could; why would they just go after one plane full of humans; that makes absolutely no sense. If it was the start of an invasion I might think it would be possible; but that was not the case. This happened six years ago and if they were going to invade; it is far too slow for a race that has conquered flight between solar systems.

We have hard evidence that the plane crash landed in the ocean and that is the end of the story - until we finally find the bulk of the wreckage.
Why are you assuming they are coming from some other planet?

Have you looked into the theory that they are 'ultraterrestrials'? (this is what Im starting to believe), they have been here alongside us the whole time, thats why history is full of their strange craft being seen.

Im NOT claiming they live in a hollow earth though, (that is a different theory altogether), I believe they reside in the depths of the ocean and/or some 'place' on this planet that mankind is not aware of or we cannot access. (kind of like the movie 'Midnight Special').
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2020, 03:14 AM

3,417 posts, read 3,481,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post
Because they all happened in a desolate area where it was impossible to get a radio or Loran transmission coupled with a really stormy, rough area equals a lot of sunk ships and downed aircraft.

The Bermuda Triangle is ground zero for pop up summer storms and massive hurricanes that were impossible to predict decades ago.
And you expect us to believe that the US and other governments do not monitor every inch of land and sea on this Earth? Even in the middle of the deepest darkest oceans? Of course they do, so probably someone already knows where MH370 is. They just aren't saying where.

Old 03-14-2020, 05:53 AM

15,887 posts, read 12,688,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
IT is possible that a alien force was on a mission to seek out other worlds, and this aircraft was on their "radar", or what ever tracking technology they have, and they decided to take it aboard to study it's inhabitants.

What about all those planes that disappeared over the Bermuda Triangle years ago, with never a race of them?

Do you not think some alien force may have been behind their disappearance?
No one on planet earth has any idea what is out in space, or the technologies that exist, so to say it can't, and doesn't happen, is a bit naive.
No!

Don't forget that civilizations rise and fall. Populations can swell and then be exterminated by a virus or themselves. None of us really has any idea if interstellar transport is possible; we have a hard time coming up with a plan to go to the moon or closest planet. At someday in the future we will venture out and then we will have a better understanding of the problems that lay ahead.

The closest star is about 25 trillion miles from Earth or 4.2 light years away. It doesn't sound that far away when you say 4.2 light years. But it does when you say 25 trillion miles; that is a long way away. Then there are other stars that are close; but only when you count in light years. They are all still far away. Maybe some of them do have planetary systems that have some life form? But it is not a good sign that we hear no radio waves which would be one sign of an advanced civilization. Of course radio and television signals might not be a way to measure their intellectual growth; I hope that another civilization does not look at our radio and TV signals as a sign of our intellectual growth!

I just don't see any reason to kidnap people off a plane. Heck they could land and place a sign in their front yard: Free rides! I am sure they would get many that wanted to get 'raptured' into space. Heck the 'lucky ones' could beat Jeff Bezos to the moon and then keep going! Of course they might get eaten and mighty tasty too! But nothing like being first!

Old 03-14-2020, 10:08 PM

10,233 posts, read 9,096,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
And you expect us to believe that the US and other governments do not monitor every inch of land and sea on this Earth? Even in the middle of the deepest darkest oceans? Of course they do, so probably someone already knows where MH370 is. They just aren't saying where.
No entity on earth has the technology to monitor every inch of the world. Hence, the topic of this thread, that we could not find the Malaysian flight anywhere. Planes flying from Europe to the US and vice versa lose contact with everyone for periods of time. That's why most flights to Europe from the East Coast fly up the coast and do not jump across until Nova Scotia runs out.

I was specifically speaking of decades ago in the Bermuda Triangle. Not recent history.

Old 03-14-2020, 10:30 PM

Quote:
No!

Don't forget that civilizations rise and fall. Populations can swell and then be exterminated by a virus or themselves. None of us really has any idea if interstellar transport is possible; we have a hard time coming up with a plan to go to the moon or closest planet. At someday in the future we will venture out and then we will have a better understanding of the problems that lay ahead.

The closest star is about 25 trillion miles from Earth or 4.2 light years away. It doesn't sound that far away when you say 4.2 light years. But it does when you say 25 trillion miles; that is a long way away. Then there are other stars that are close; but only when you count in light years. They are all still far away. Maybe some of them do have planetary systems that have some life form? But it is not a good sign that we hear no radio waves which would be one sign of an advanced civilization. Of course radio and television signals might not be a way to measure their intellectual growth; I hope that another civilization does not look at our radio and TV signals as a sign of our intellectual growth!

I just don't see any reason to kidnap people off a plane. Heck they could land and place a sign in their front yard: Free rides! I am sure they would get many that wanted to get 'raptured' into space. Heck the 'lucky ones' could beat Jeff Bezos to the moon and then keep going! Of course they might get eaten and mighty tasty too! But nothing like being first!
Have you though about this properly? Who do you think all these triangular and cigar-shaped craft belong to? Aliens?

No, maybe not, BUT if they do not, then they HAVE to belong to the military. That is almost even scarier because there is this whole other space program going on which no-one acknowledges. If it IS military craft, then we can already go into space, underwater, through solid objects at both fantastic speeds and at very slow speeds whilst still remaining in the air. Think of the technology available which COULD be used for helping human suffering.

So... I ask you now fisheye, do you believe these are alien or military craft?

Old 03-14-2020, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Have you though about this properly? Who do you think all these triangular and cigar-shaped craft belong to? Aliens?

No, maybe not, BUT if they do not, then they HAVE to belong to the military. That is almost even scarier because there is this whole other space program going on which no-one acknowledges. If it IS military craft, then we can already go into space, underwater, through solid objects at both fantastic speeds and at very slow speeds whilst still remaining in the air. Think of the technology available which COULD be used for helping human suffering.

Im sure there are some aircraft that the military has, that may among these types, but there is just NO WAY IN HELL, the majority of these are man made...we are not even close to the type of technology these craft display.

Seriously...look at the MOST advanced military jet that exists right now...the F35, comparing that to one of the strange black triangles is a night and day difference, the F35 isnt on the same map!! (also keep in mind, these extreme aircraft technology is not new, people have been reporting these crafts for 100s of years, if they were man made, that would mean we have had this extreme technology for 100s of years and the most advanced fighter jet in existence is the F35...? Yeah, I dont think so!

Like Ive said in other threads, while its true that we do have secret experimental aircraft, but they DO NOT REMAIN SECRET OR EXPERIMENTAL FOREVER!!!

Old 03-15-2020, 05:19 PM

Quote:

The vast majority can be explained. There are only a handful of those that remain "Unidentified" - not alien. Maybe someday we will know; we just don't know now.

Old 03-15-2020, 09:30 PM

Quote:
The vast majority can be explained. There are only a handful of those that remain "Unidentified" - not alien. Maybe someday we will know; we just don't know now.
I referred to the triangular and cigar-shaped craft because I know that many many people have seen these and reported them. There is other kinds of data which support these as real solid physical items controlled in an intelligent way.

If you believe these sightings can be explained, then you must believe they are either military or must belong to someone else - another country or another non-human race. Which is it?

So, you managed to dodge the question which was...
Quote:
I ask you now fisheye, do you believe these are alien or military craft?

Old 03-15-2020, 09:32 PM

Quote:
According to Project Blue book, about 7% were unexplainable, But thats still A LOT of 'unexplained aircraft' in our skies.

Id love to hear the explanation for aircraft that can break the laws of physics. LOL

Old 03-16-2020, 06:48 AM

Quote:
I referred to the triangular and cigar-shaped craft because I know that many many people have seen these and reported them. There is other kinds of data which support these as real solid physical items controlled in an intelligent way.

If you believe these sightings can be explained, then you must believe they are either military or must belong to someone else - another country or another non-human race. Which is it?

So, you managed to dodge the question which was...
I believe that they are unexplained.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal