U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-16-2020, 06:56 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,887 posts, read 12,688,358 times
Reputation: 11928

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
According to Project Blue book, about 7% were unexplainable, But thats still A LOT of 'unexplained aircraft' in our skies.


Id love to hear the explanation for aircraft that can break the laws of physics. LOL
The problem is, that when you talk about them, that you use all 100% of the sightings. You don't say: Lets talk about the 7%. Nor do you want to discuss all the possibilities other than alien ships. All roads lead to off world with you. All roads lead to a conspiracy and coverup. But when you hang out in a bar all night you get your best information! You have an agenda and you have a hard time looking at all the angles. While your better that some; you still don't want to accept logical explanations.

As far as breaking the laws of physics; light can move quicker than any aircraft and appear to break the laws of physics. But we really have to figure out which UFO's have mass and which ones do not. That is the difference between the 7% and the remaining 93%.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-16-2020, 10:55 AM
 
1,411 posts, read 753,654 times
Reputation: 2569
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I see things and events, and most of them have been as a result of an event I have heard about, such as a missing person.
Wasn't there a TV series years ago with this same premise? Someone who saw things happening in the future (like a gas leak explosion, plane crash) and was able to change things so they didn't happen? It was a good show, I just can't remember the name of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2020, 11:08 AM
 
14,724 posts, read 3,918,213 times
Reputation: 9466
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
The problem is, that when you talk about them, that you use all 100% of the sightings. You don't say: Lets talk about the 7%. Nor do you want to discuss all the possibilities other than alien ships. All roads lead to off world with you. All roads lead to a conspiracy and coverup. But when you hang out in a bar all night you get your best information! You have an agenda and you have a hard time looking at all the angles. While your better that some; you still don't want to accept logical explanations.

As far as breaking the laws of physics; light can move quicker than any aircraft and appear to break the laws of physics. But we really have to figure out which UFO's have mass and which ones do not. That is the difference between the 7% and the remaining 93%.
Well, I know for a fact the one I saw defied physics, (there was NO explanation for it sitting motionless in mid air, no engine, wings, rotors, to keep it afloat), and that was just the one I saw, who knows what else is out there.


Im also willing to look at various explanations, but I will be quick to bring it up when they do not match what has been described, and I will definitely guarantee the Govt has secret experimental aircraft, that it tests, but normally this is why they do these things at places like Area 51, (they do not want the public seeing these things), thats why the security is so high at Area 51 and other places like it, and they have good reasons to keep that stuff secret.


As far as 'experimental aircraft' goes though, you have to be realistic too, the most advanced military aircraft that exists right now is the F35, compared to the ball I saw,(or what many other people report seeing), it is NOT EVEN CLOSE in technological comparison, if that thing I saw was truly an experimental aircraft...well, they have somehow leaped forward in technology by about 10,000 yrs...going from the F35 (which looks like a standard aircraft, it has wings, a cockpit, engines, its extremely loud, etc), to a small ball shaped object that has no wings, engines, cockpit and is totally silent...that is NOT realistic to suggest they are so advanced when the current aircraft is what it is, Plus, we arent hearing from people in the military of them using fantastic type aircraft like this in wars, if they were, there would be soldiers talking about it and anonymous videos popping up of them being used in battles.


I also think NASA would be using them too, if we had such technology, but if you take a look at what NASA is designing and building for future space travel, its NOTHING EVEN CLOSE to whats described in 'UFO reports', actually it looks more like a space rocket from the past!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top