Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2020, 10:26 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,975,842 times

Advertisements

It is looking more and more, as time passes, that I am the only one who knows what happened to that aircraft.
For you newbees, you might check my post dating back to 2014 right after the aircraft was reported missing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2020, 10:32 PM

21,541 posts, read 8,724,324 times
I just clicked on "Find All Posts by CALGUY," but they go back only as far as February, 2019.

Old 03-08-2020, 11:15 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
The entire aircraft was taken by a more advanced craft...taken God knows where. I feel bad for the people, I hope they are not suffering, wherever they are. I could not imagine their panic if they knew what had happened and/or where they were being taken!!

Old 03-09-2020, 04:28 AM

5,672 posts, read 5,879,977 times
I guess the debris they found wasn't really from the plane?

Old 03-09-2020, 05:03 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
I guess the debris they found wasn't really from the plane?
Didn't you hear? The aliens tossed that out just to throw us off their scent!

This could turn out like Flight 19; but Flight 19 wreckage might have been found by the treasure-hunting expedition led by Graham Hawkes in 1991? He did find wreckage; he could just not prove his claim: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_19.

That area where the Malaysian flight went down is a large area and it is easy to overlook scattered debris. Someday somebody will find something and I am sure it will have nothing to do with aliens!

Old 03-09-2020, 11:18 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Didn't you hear? The aliens tossed that out just to throw us off their scent!

This could turn out like Flight 19; but Flight 19 wreckage might have been found by the treasure-hunting expedition led by Graham Hawkes in 1991? He did find wreckage; he could just not prove his claim: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_19.

That area where the Malaysian flight went down is a large area and it is easy to overlook scattered debris. Someday somebody will find something and I am sure it will have nothing to do with aliens!
I think its obvious what happened...someone on the flight was a werewolf, and they changed form mid flight, scaring the hell out of everyone else on board, including the pilots, and they lost control of the plane, ditching in the ocean, and of course, Govt and the NTSB could not really announce to the public that this plane was brought down due to a werewolf, so they had to lie about never finding the wreckage!

That theory sounds fairly plausible...right?

lol

Old 03-09-2020, 11:43 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I think its obvious what happened...someone on the flight was a werewolf, and they changed form mid flight, scaring the hell out of everyone else on board, including the pilots, and they lost control of the plane, ditching in the ocean, and of course, Govt and the NTSB could not really announce to the public that this plane was brought down due to a werewolf, so they had to lie about never finding the wreckage!

That theory sounds fairly plausible...right?

lol
It has been around 80 years and now scientist say they are confident that they have evidence of Amelia Earhart's finial resting place: https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/08/healt...ntl/index.html. Many have searched to locate her plane or evidence of a crash site for so many years. Sometimes it just takes time.

Maybe, when she was transforming into a werewolf she lost control of her plane?

Old 03-09-2020, 01:35 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,889,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
It is looking more and more, as time passes, that I am the only one who knows what happened to that aircraft.
For you newbees, you might check my post dating back to 2014 right after the aircraft was reported missing.
This topic pops up every few months.

Are you the guy that had a dream or vision that it was swallowed by a giant UFO (contrary to parts of the plane washing up on African shores and just about every other piece of evidence that exists)? That subtopic to the discussion was kind of amusing, I was never sure if he (you?) were serious or not.

Since everything in this forum is "BIGFOOT" now, I blame the big furry guy, bigfoot somehow materialized on the plane.

Old 03-09-2020, 02:47 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,975,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
This topic pops up every few months.

Are you the guy that had a dream or vision that it was swallowed by a giant UFO (contrary to parts of the plane washing up on African shores and just about every other piece of evidence that exists)? That subtopic to the discussion was kind of amusing, I was never sure if he (you?) were serious or not.

Since everything in this forum is "BIGFOOT" now, I blame the big furry guy, bigfoot somehow materialized on the plane.
That is I, and if parts did in fact wash up on some distant shore, that may be a result of the aircraft being jettisoned from the craft once it was emptied of it contents.
Of the other "visions" I have had over the years, only one has not happened yet, and I fully expect that to come to fruition perhaps this year.
That vision involved Hillary Clinton.

Going back in time, I posted about a vision I had in 2015, long before Donald Trump entered the race to become president.
It involved Jeb Bush, and that vision happened exactly as I had seen it months before.
I will see if I can locate that thread, and when I do, I will post it in this thread so that you can see this isn't a bunch of bs.
There are many in the world who have this special ability of,what is sometimes referred to as remote vision.

Old 03-09-2020, 03:08 PM

21,541 posts, read 8,724,324 times
Who is going to win the 2020 election?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal