U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2020, 10:46 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,481,786 times

Advertisements

I need your ideas please.

I believe we are all connected. I also believe everything is recorded in a cosmic record - call it what you like, Book of Life, Akashic Record, Universal Consciousness, etc. Some people are able to or claim to be able to access that information, sometimes using tools like pendulums, Tarot, I Ching, etc, sometimes just using just their own body, mind, intuition, etc.

If this belief is in any way accurate, then we should be able to get information on anything - including mysteries unsolved, so I am aiming to produce a website which is going to be an experiment to find out if there is any evidence for this belief. Of course, I dont know how this will go, but if it goes well, then we should be able to get a concensus from a number of people at to what might have happened, where to look next, etc.

My thoughts so far are:
What we will be doing is to ask a series of questions about a mystery. These questions will be answered by folk who think they might be able to 'tap into' this universal record of everything and pluck out the answers.

As an example using Malaysian Airways flight MH370
1. Is the plane currently in the ocean on Earth? Y/N
2. If Y - What is the depth of the water above the plane?
3. If N - Is the plane currently on land on Earth? Y/N
etc

Let me know you thoughts on this and maybe how to create the framework for this evidence please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2020, 10:58 PM

82,443 posts, read 75,483,610 times
It sounds like a handy file cabinet, doesn't it? But it doesn't always work that way. The information any of us may want isn't always forthcoming. There can be various reasons for this. But first, you need to find someone, who truly can access the record. In my limited experience, no props (tarot, pendulums, etc.) are needed by the people, who are able to access the record.

Also, I think for something simple, like a plane disappearance or lost hikers, or victims of kidnapping, probably an Akashic Record reading wouldn't be needed. Some people are able to "see" that stuff without any special procedure. But then I suppose you could ask, where is that info they're "seeing" ultimately coming from? So....idk.

Old 03-11-2020, 12:43 AM

I know this sounds unbelievable, but I think that anyone who has been using their skills for a few years consistently, would probably know what I mean. The info is out there, we just have to tap into it. Like Remote Viewers are doing, or psychics, or any number of other modalities used to access that 'realm'.

What I am trying to say is that, at the moment we are divided and one person doing this probably does not correllate their information with another who is also doing it. What it needs is for people to work together and address the same questions to find out if they get the same answers, if they do then the 'evidence' is that much stronger and there may be some possibility we are getting nearer to the solution of the mystery.

Taking the MH370 as the example again - If we got 5 people all giving us the same answers, we might be able to narrow down the search area. What we have to do is to devise some way so that we dont lead the responses in a particular direction. See below, but maybe we divorce the questions from the answers and just give a reference number for each question and an indication of what kind of answer we are looking for?

Remote Viewing does it by completely hiding the target from the person who is doing the RV, so no-one knows anything about the target at all until the RV has been done. I believe in training, even the target is often randomly selected. I am not sure how that would be done with questions, specific to a target mystery like I am suggesting.

Old 03-12-2020, 09:28 AM

1,184 posts, read 818,041 times
I believe the plane is sitting in water +10,000 ft deep and that the pilot was psycho. He decided to end it all and took everyone with him. He knew where to fly and where to ditch it to make it almost impossible to find. The fact they found at least one piece should end the conspiracy at least in my little ol' peanut.

Old 03-12-2020, 10:22 AM

14,724 posts, read 3,918,213 times
Sounds like you are talking about the 'Akashic Records'.

Old 03-13-2020, 08:45 AM

1,184 posts, read 818,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Sounds like you are talking about the 'Akashic Records'.
When people have NDEs they have instant access to any and all questions they have. Think of a PC, when it is plugged into the wall, instant access via internet. Some souls (very selfish and mean ones) remain unplugged on the other side (spiritual timeouts so to speak) but I also believe we can and do tap into those records now on our own but not very often. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Old 03-14-2020, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
When people have NDEs they have instant access to any and all questions they have. Think of a PC, when it is plugged into the wall, instant access via internet. Some souls (very selfish and mean ones) remain unplugged on the other side (spiritual timeouts so to speak) but I also believe we can and do tap into those records now on our own but not very often. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
Yes, I used to listen to Dr James Cottrell, he would go into a deep meditation and a person would ask him questions on certain topics, hes done all sorts of topics, history, the pyramids, aliens, Bigfoot, religion, about anything you could think of.

The one I listened to last was on the 'Missing 411', people going missing from national parks, surprisingly he said majority of these people met with natural deaths, like getting lost and starving, or falling down into a shaft, eaten by animals, although he did say a small percentage were taken by 'those that fly in the silent aircraft'.

Edgar Caycee did readings like this too.

Old 03-14-2020, 10:34 PM

There are many people on this forum who use divination tools or are intuitive, so why not use these abilities to come to a concensus as to what happened in these mysteries. OK, these people may not all agree, but there may be some things which are common and which might help to solve the puzzles.

Old 03-14-2020, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
There are many people on this forum who use divination tools or are intuitive, so why not use these abilities to come to a concensus as to what happened in these mysteries. OK, these people may not all agree, but there may be some things which are common and which might help to solve the puzzles.
That is a good idea, Im not sure if this 'tool' has ever been used in regards to cryptids? Does anyone know? Surely Edgar Caycee did readings on Bigfoot...well, I assume he did?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal