Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2022, 07:07 PM

10,864 posts, read 6,609,555 times

Advertisements

check your freezer !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2022, 10:12 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,733,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
The same as with any other animal which is rumored to exist or has been declared extinct. The thylocine (Tasmanian tiger) is a perfect example. There have been numerous videos, pictures, and eye witness reports every year that it still exists but no confirmation that it has been truly found. DNA, body part anything that can be scientifically confirmed by credited scientists, biologists, Universities. It's really not up to me. When I see news reports on national TV, confirming that Bigfoot has been found, dead or alive or confirmed to be a factual being, then I'll believe it, and I'll think it's awesome.

I'll always hold onto a very tiny sliver of hope but the sliver gets smaller and smaller every year.

It will be front page news on every major network when a Bigfoot has been found and confirmed. I'm not into conspiracy theories either as another excuse as to why this can't happen.
We know for a fact that our govt has went to great lengths to hide details about UFOs over the years, if they intentionally hide this information, why not for Sasquatch too?

I think the 2 things are connected, (Im not saying Bigfoot is piloting these UFOs), but They are connected in some way, too many similarities between them.

Old 06-02-2022, 02:16 AM

7,065 posts, read 6,977,511 times
Just watched The Bigfoot Alien Connection Revealed which is a (TV?) movie showing many of the different phenomena captured at the same time as bigfoot sightings and speculates how bigfoot is really an alien due to the the number of times orbs, disappearances, lights, are experienced around the same time. Also some of the reported footprints have just been going along and then disappear. It features places like The Al Moon Lab which is like a vortex place where all kinds of phenomena, including Bigfoot have been experienced.

Old 06-02-2022, 12:03 PM

17,429 posts, read 11,442,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
We know for a fact that our govt has went to great lengths to hide details about UFOs over the years, if they intentionally hide this information, why not for Sasquatch too?

I think the 2 things are connected, (Im not saying Bigfoot is piloting these UFOs), but They are connected in some way, too many similarities between them.
Bigfoot and UFO's unless you believe in making excuses why no Bigfoot has been found and verified, are two very different and separate things. UFO's can be seen as a threat to national and world security. Confirmation of UFO's with space aliens can change how people view the world. Therefore the govt has a reason for keeping it secret and hiding details of what is the truth.

Bigfoot on the other hand has never been thought of as anything but an animal or perhaps even another unknown race of human being, hiding from the modern world, at least by anyone not desperate enough to try to tie the two very different things together. They are no threat to national security or anything else so the govt would have no reason to hide facts regarding them.
You and a few others are in my opinion trying to link Bigfoot and aliens together in a desperate attempt to explain why Bigfoot hasn't been found. Trying to tie an undiscovered animal to aliens is so desperate that it discredits everything else you have to say about Bigfoot to me. That's your option but I don't buy it whatsoever anymore than I would tie the Loch Ness Monster to aliens.

Old 06-02-2022, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Bigfoot and UFO's unless you believe in making excuses why no Bigfoot has been found and verified, are two very different and separate things. UFO's can be seen as a threat to national and world security. Confirmation of UFO's with space aliens can change how people view the world. Therefore the govt has a reason for keeping it secret and hiding details of what is the truth.

Bigfoot on the other hand has never been thought of as anything but an animal or perhaps even another unknown race of human being, hiding from the modern world, at least by anyone not desperate enough to try to tie the two very different things together. They are no threat to national security or anything else so the govt would have no reason to hide facts regarding them.
You and a few others are in my opinion trying to link Bigfoot and aliens together in a desperate attempt to explain why Bigfoot hasn't been found. Trying to tie an undiscovered animal to aliens is so desperate that it discredits everything else you have to say about Bigfoot to me. That's your option but I don't buy it whatsoever anymore than I would tie the Loch Ness Monster to aliens.
I can easily see why it is being pushed that UFOs MAY be a threat to national security, but the reality is - they could have done so much MORE to be a threat if they wanted to. Basically, the government/military has nothing conventional which can match them so OF COURSE they would say they are a threat. ANYTHING which cannot be matched militarily is a threat. It is a fear by the government/military that they might do something which might become a threat. However in thousands of years of reports they have not been a threat so there is no history on which to base the threat to National Security.

OK, then marino, You have stated or parroted the government's/military's assertion.

So how exactly are they a threat?

Old 06-02-2022, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I can easily see why it is being pushed that UFOs MAY be a threat to national security, but the reality is - they could have done so much MORE to be a threat if they wanted to. Basically, the government/military has nothing conventional which can match them so OF COURSE they would say they are a threat. ANYTHING which cannot be matched militarily is a threat. It is a fear by the government/military that they might do something which might become a threat. However in thousands of years of reports they have not been a threat so there is no history on which to base the threat to National Security.

OK, then marino, You have stated or parroted the government's/military's assertion.

So how exactly are they a threat?
You completely missed what I was trying to say. By threat, I mean that people in the U.S. and the world will never view things the same in their lives if the government were to come out and publicly state that aliens are real and among us, and their intentions are unknown. You must have a very short memory because I'm the one that said they aren't a physical threat to us and probably are just observing us, if they do exist.

Religions would see upheavals, people may not care about the government or laws anymore because what would it really matter? All the doom and gloomers could come out in full force. Food would be hoarded and stores would be emptied out. People would no longer trust their neighbors. It would be every man for himself because people will panic as usual very easily. If you think people panicked when they were told there was a serious virus floating around, wait and see what happens when people are told aliens are real, they are here and we don't know what their intentions are.
There was even a Twilight Zone episode about something very similar happening.

FYI, I'm not parroting anybody. I'm just stating my opinion. I've never worked for the government and don't give a rat's behind what the governments position is on any of this, so there's that for you

Last edited by marino760; 06-02-2022 at 05:32 PM..

Old 06-02-2022, 05:38 PM

1,197 posts, read 671,401 times
Quote:
You completely missed what I was trying to say. By threat, I mean that people in the U.S. and the world will never view things the same in their lives if the government were to come out and publicly state that aliens are real and among us, and their intentions are unknown. You must have a very short memory because I'm the one that said they aren't a physical threat to us and probably are just observing us, if they do exist.

Religions would see upheavals, people may not care about the government or laws anymore because what would it really matter? All the doom and gloomers could come out in full force. Food would be hoarded and stores would be emptied out. People would no longer trust their neighbors. It would be every man for himself because people will panic as usual very easily. If you think people panicked when they were told there was a serious virus floating around, wait and see what happens when people are told aliens are real, they are here and we don't know what their intentions are.
There was even a Twilight Zone episode about something very similar happening.

FYI, I'm not parroting anybody. I'm just stating my opinion. I've never worked for the government and don't give a rat's behind what the governments position is on any of this, so there's that for you
Lol, how did we get indepth discussions on alien exposure repercussions from an expedition bigfoot post

Yep, tons of great classic Twilight Zone episodes about aliens revealing themselves. Plus remember how War of the Worlds radio broadcast made ppl panic? It was a bloody radio drama for Gods sakes.

Since we are talking about aliens I will drop my belief bomb... the US government knows the aliens are real and have actual proof, but will not reveal it. I believe it's a very secretive "black ops" type of operation. What the proof is I don't know, but they definitely know a lot more than just some damn tic tacs lol

Old 06-02-2022, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post
Lol, how did we get indepth discussions on alien exposure repercussions from an expedition bigfoot post

Yep, tons of great classic Twilight Zone episodes about aliens revealing themselves. Plus remember how War of the Worlds radio broadcast made ppl panic? It was a bloody radio drama for Gods sakes.

Since we are talking about aliens I will drop my belief bomb... the US government knows the aliens are real and have actual proof, but will not reveal it. I believe it's a very secretive "black ops" type of operation. What the proof is I don't know, but they definitely know a lot more than just some damn tic tacs lol
Because some people here insist that Bigfoot is probably connected to aliens and that's why they can't be found, which in my opinion is just a convenient excuse. I agree with you about the government probably knows a lot more about aliens than they are telling anyone.

Old 06-02-2022, 10:59 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,733,992 times
Quote:

You are mistaking what Im trying to say, Bigfoot and UFOs behavior is what is very similar.

1. certain people claim to see both, (circumstances are also very similar)
2. Bigfoots apparently try to stay hidden (just like UFOs)
3. Sightings are usually very quick, spur of the moment events, they do not expect it when it happens.
4. Location, Location, Location, (again, very similar for both)

Old 06-03-2022, 12:36 AM

There is evidence that suggests that
a) Bigfoot has a language => not any animal since we have not decoded animal language and they do not have voiceboxes
b) leaves/exchanges gifts => no animal does this regularly and with purpose
c) often movement is heard nearby, nothing is seen
d) claimed appearance/disappearance
e) claimed light anomalies where bigfoot has just been
f) wood knocks => no animals do this
g) stone throwing with accurate direction. Chimps do throw stones and sticks but not with intent and accuracy.
h) walk on 2 legs MOST of the time.
i) no known vocalization by another animal matches what people are recording.
j) whistles => no animal does this at night.

There are some characteristics which cannot be explained as some other animal such as bear, mountain lion, elk, etc
In order to explain this phenomena, we have to find a solution which fits the descriptions we have been seeing from witnesses. Currently, nothing fits so folks are using the catchall of aliens or some paranormal aspect to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal