Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2023, 07:28 PM

1,185 posts, read 664,874 times

Advertisements

I hope they do something different for S4.

People will tire of the same ol same ol.

Maybe go overseas and investigate the Yeti or at least other versions of BF like the skunkape, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2023, 06:47 PM

5,707 posts, read 5,979,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Season 4 is supposed to air towards the end of this year or beginning of next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post
I hope they do something different for S4.

People will tire of the same ol same ol.

Maybe go overseas and investigate the Yeti or at least other versions of BF like the skunkape, etc.
The past seasons have started about this time all 3 seasons. I cant find anything in stone as to when it will air. Even Bryce didnt have a clue, per Twitter, when it was going to air.

If you all recall, they are/were going to Alaska because the hairs found in the nest was from an Alaskan wolf, and they already were showing the "team" in Alaska, so the season, at least some of it, has already been filmed. But it wouldnt have hurt my feelings any if they got rid of Ronnie.

Old 03-09-2023, 07:38 PM

7,043 posts, read 6,965,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
The past seasons have started about this time all 3 seasons. I cant find anything in stone as to when it will air. Even Bryce didnt have a clue, per Twitter, when it was going to air.

If you all recall, they are/were going to Alaska because the hairs found in the nest was from an Alaskan wolf, and they already were showing the "team" in Alaska, so the season, at least some of it, has already been filmed. But it wouldnt have hurt my feelings any if they got rid of Ronnie.
You would have thought that hair could be properly identified these days, so what was there or how did that hair get to that particular place for them to collect it?

So possibly they found a dogman rather than a bigfoot perhaps?

Old 03-09-2023, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
You would have thought that hair could be properly identified these days, so what was there or how did that hair get to that particular place for them to collect it?

So possibly they found a dogman rather than a bigfoot perhaps?
The DNA was for an Alaskan wolf, or a wolf native to Alaska. One of the reports they had was of a Bigfoot, what was it, oh I cant think of it now, but 'wearing a fur coat" so to speak. The show is on the Travel Channel website, you can watch it.

Old 03-14-2023, 06:20 PM

20,323 posts, read 21,125,642 times
This show is terrible.
Zero redeeming qualities.

Old 03-15-2023, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
This show is terrible.
Zero redeeming qualities.
Ill agree, up to a point. First 2 seasons - Very good, last season OK until Ronnie started his mumbo jumbo. Well, OK, I take some of it back. The theories that have been talked about to me are just way out there. I do not for one moment think Bigfoot is alien and can transport to the mother ship via portals. So that part of season 1 and 2 I find annoying.

Old 03-15-2023, 06:40 PM

I am not sure I am ready to accept the mothership connection yet, but there are certain very strange events which have supposedly happened across the series so far.

The shadow against the cliff of bigfoot walking in the light of their torch. This suggests an ability to be invisible (as unlikely as that seems)

The light orbs seen a few feet over the top of where bigfoot was standing.

The IR image of bigfoot just across the stream in the bushes but no visible image in white torch light.

Of course, this all assumes that these events are real rather than made-up by the film crew.

Whereas I think the film crew might add additional drama to existing events, I think most of the footage we see is probably about right. However, I am willing to admit, (as others have said) maybe I am just too gullible and want it to be true so much that I am willing to believe.

I think Dr. Mireya Mayor would probably not sell herself to be part of something which was a scientific farse.

Due to her past explorations and being associated with National Geographic I think she genuinely wants to find bigfoot out there and wants to track this cryptid down scientifically. Now, if she uses a TV programs money to help her do that, then maybe she collects evidence from interesting spots on the way and has it analysed.

From her point of view, it is probably a gamble which if it pays off, could shoot her career up higher as being the scientists who proved Bigfoot exists. As a spin off, maybe she can write papers on the findings too. That is nearly always good for a scientific career.

Old 03-15-2023, 07:13 PM

2,458 posts, read 1,726,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I am not sure I am ready to accept the mothership connection yet, but there are certain very strange events which have supposedly happened across the series so far.

The shadow against the cliff of bigfoot walking in the light of their torch. This suggests an ability to be invisible (as unlikely as that seems)

The light orbs seen a few feet over the top of where bigfoot was standing.

The IR image of bigfoot just across the stream in the bushes but no visible image in white torch light.

Of course, this all assumes that these events are real rather than made-up by the film crew.

Whereas I think the film crew might add additional drama to existing events, I think most of the footage we see is probably about right. However, I am willing to admit, (as others have said) maybe I am just too gullible and want it to be true so much that I am willing to believe.

I think Dr. Mireya Mayor would probably not sell herself to be part of something which was a scientific farse.

Due to her past explorations and being associated with National Geographic I think she genuinely wants to find bigfoot out there and wants to track this cryptid down scientifically. Now, if she uses a TV programs money to help her do that, then maybe she collects evidence from interesting spots on the way and has it analysed.

From her point of view, it is probably a gamble which if it pays off, could shoot her career up higher as being the scientists who proved Bigfoot exists. As a spin off, maybe she can write papers on the findings too. That is nearly always good for a scientific career.
I would honestly say you are extremely gullible. I doubt Mireya Mayor being on a completely fictional TV show would affect her any differently than Stephen Hawking being on The Big Bang Theory.

Old 03-16-2023, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
I would honestly say you are extremely gullible. I doubt Mireya Mayor being on a completely fictional TV show would affect her any differently than Stephen Hawking being on The Big Bang Theory.
You can be just as gullible as I am. The truth is, neither of us know who is the gullible one, since neither of us know just how much of this TV program is fabricated and how much is not. So, it looks like we will never know. It doesn't help that you believe there is no Bigfoot and I believe there is one, so we start at opposite ends of the scale

Old 03-16-2023, 05:15 AM

20,323 posts, read 21,125,642 times
Please.
That chick is an attention and fame seeker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal