U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-20-2020, 03:38 PM
 
8,274 posts, read 4,496,920 times
Reputation: 17856

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
I....and I'm sure some others have been warning about this for at least 2 years. I would receive replies like you're an idiot, that's not going to happen everything is going good in my area...my job, etc, you don't know what you're talking about, you're a conspirator. blah...blah...blah. But I tell you, while many here were denying my words I was preparing...mentally, physically, and spiritually. Now...as far as the OP's question....YES there is something nefarious going on...they're getting ready to crash the economy. They know there will be mayhem so the coronavirus gives them a good excuse to get the people under control. There's a "new world order" they're trying to introduce.

Bill Gates has a patent on the coronavirus and he's a eugenicists. They want to cull the population as well. Don't be surprised if mandatory vaccines pop-up. In addition, these people...Deep State...Elites....will do anything...and I mean anything...to get Trump out of office. All darkness is coming to light and they don't like it one bit. All the years they've been ripping off the country, destroying the family, pushing lifestyles on us, shooting our children up with puberty blogger, and so on...is coming to a head. Get prepared...and if you pray....stay "Prayed Up." And if you don't pray....you'd better start....! I've never heard so many podcast with people praying...from all walks of life...! Many repeat the 91st Psalm.

I'll repeat some of things I wrote in my earlier warnings:


1. Get your money out of the bank. Only leave enough to pay bills. What would be better is to pay by cash or money order. Banks are going to go through a free-fall and there will be a bank run. Don't wait until it's too late. They also have a right to do a "bail-in." Before there used to be "bail-outs" where the government bailed out the banks. But now they can take "your money." Your money is collateral in the bank. Nothing is yours until it's end your hands.

2. If you are eligible...take your social security NOW...it may not be there in a few months. In fact, it's not really there it's a ponzi scheme. Don't be foolish. They don't care about your future...!

3. Cash in 401k if you have one. They have a right to take it, and they're planning on it, and will leave you dry. I've heard stories of people losing thousands-upon-thousands right now as we speak.


4. If you are living in a city...move to a rural area, if you can. The cities will be, and are becoming absolute chaos. Know who you can trust and don't let everyone know about your "supplies."

5. Buy necessities enough for at least several months or more.

6. Purchase "tangible assets" like precious metals i.e. gold and silver. If you look what happened to Venezuela, which is slowly happening here, gold is king. I can purchase a house in Venezuela for several ounces of gold. Sure, you might be able to barter in the beginning...but once the reset is in you won't have any assets to trade with for a new currency that will be (hopefully) backed by gold..i.e....real money. However, they might introduce a digital-currency which will allow them to control you even more and your privacy will go out the window. Gold will still be viable though...!

7. Keep in mind, that the US $ will no longer be the reserve currency soon. Those empty, useless dollars will start coming from abroad which will make your dollars nearly worthless. Toilet paper will be worth more. They can't continue to print money to infinity. It's a failed policy they've tried before and now, it's no longer working. They can't "kick the can down the road" any longer.

8. Real estate, student loans, car loans, etc...are all a bubble. There's a pin ready to burst them....!

P.S. There are some positive outcomes to the coronavirus "scare" as the globalist are losing their dream of a one-world...one-government society. You know with the open borders, and everyone is the same, dahdee..dahdee. dah. Countries are now protecting their borders and the globalist politicians are losing all around the world. I give thanks to Trump for that....! He's fought hard for our borders and at least now people can see how important having borders are...!
1. Who are they?

2. What is your source for all this "information?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-20-2020, 03:50 PM
 
8,274 posts, read 4,496,920 times
Reputation: 17856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
Bill Gates has a patent on the coronavirus. Just last year around October 2019, they ran a test pandemic scenario...and voilá...here we are...!
"A patent on the coronavirus?" Please explain, cite your sources.

The simulation of a pandemic was to plan how to combat it because they occur naturally every few years. Voila.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2020, 03:54 PM
 
405 posts, read 106,287 times
Reputation: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
Do I have to explain everything to you? The answer should be obvious...! You still won't understand anyway because you don't want to see the truth. This is the last time I am replying to you....!

"“What sets off a financial crisis is when firms are unable to get cash, this is why the Fed is trying to heavily increase liquidity. The quick hit to the U.S. economy from efforts to stop the spread of the coronavirus has created a crunch in credit markets that threatens to turn an economic downturn into a financial crisis."
Companies have rushed to raise cash by drawing down credit lines and other borrowing, while facing a sudden shortfall in revenues. THERE'S....NO...CASH. The economy is run on credit i.e. debt...! The domino effect has been a hard-hit to credit markets. Bigger fools generally depend on credit to finance their purchases, and so the decimation of creditworthy borrowers means the pool of bigger fools willing and able to pay $2.1 million for the old bungalow someone paid $1 million for today is drying up fast."

Get it....??? There's no liquidity and the credit that was provided to keep companies and people going is drying up. This is why the stimulus package is being offered which won't help." The gig is up...so to speak..! If you're using credit cards for purchases you're going to be highly disappointed. Credit cards are like loans...and banks do not have the money to "loan" anymore; therefore, credit goes out the window....!


Okay, Good Bye...! (For real this time..LOL) Good Luck...!
Now you have me really confused on what you are trying to say. Since blue font is sarcasm your post makes no sense at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2020, 04:14 PM
 
Location: WMHT
3,518 posts, read 3,478,322 times
Reputation: 4535
Unhappy When you see a post in bold, does it look like crayon scribbles to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Now you have me really confused on what you are trying to say. Since blue font is sarcasm your post makes no sense at all.
Yeah, that bold combined with the blue reminds me of the letters we used to get at the paper, written all in crayon because the home took away anything that could be sharpened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
I think you honestly need to research instead of filling your head with conspiracy theories. Go on the WHO website and CDC website and read. Explore virology and how they tracked the last SARS corona virus in 2003. Read. Research.
That's a lot less fun than signal-boosting unfounded rumors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2020, 04:16 PM
 
13,100 posts, read 19,269,881 times
Reputation: 21506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
Do I have to explain everything to you? The answer should be obvious...! You still won't understand anyway because you don't want to see the truth. This is the last time I am replying to you....!

"“What sets off a financial crisis is when firms are unable to get cash, this is why the Fed is trying to heavily increase liquidity. The quick hit to the U.S. economy from efforts to stop the spread of the coronavirus has created a crunch in credit markets that threatens to turn an economic downturn into a financial crisis."
Companies have rushed to raise cash by drawing down credit lines and other borrowing, while facing a sudden shortfall in revenues. THERE'S....NO...CASH. The economy is run on credit i.e. debt...! The domino effect has been a hard-hit to credit markets. Bigger fools generally depend on credit to finance their purchases, and so the decimation of creditworthy borrowers means the pool of bigger fools willing and able to pay $2.1 million for the old bungalow someone paid $1 million for today is drying up fast."

Get it....??? There's no liquidity and the credit that was provided to keep companies and people going is drying up. This is why the stimulus package is being offered which won't help." The gig is up...so to speak..! If you're using credit cards for purchases you're going to be highly disappointed. Credit cards are like loans...and banks do not have the money to "loan" anymore; therefore, credit goes out the window....!


Okay, Good Bye...! (For real this time..LOL) Good Luck...!
So you presented both the problem and the solution.
The problem is one of liquidity and risk (default).
The solution is one of easing banking restriction (the federal reserve) and getting money into the hands of these companies (government stimulus)

There is cash. Banks are required to keep a reserve of cash vs. loans for times of crises, and there are other liquidity requirements that were put in place after 2008. We have a cushion to ease those reserves - that's what the fed does. Likewise, we aren't on the gold standard. You do know this right? Fiat money is not tangible, but based on the full faith and credit of the government. Yes we print out more - there are drawbacks. Inflation and increase in the national debt. These are bad but not end game critical. The good thing here is our economy was strong before this crisis. I see no domino effect.

Besides that, where is the huge demand for credit? What companies are making capital investments right now? Who is buying houses, building corporate headquarters, buying airplanes? The effect of this will and already has slowed the economy, it doesnt create a liquidity risk. Unemployment will rise - people stop buying stuff. No demand. The issue will probably be the total opposite to what you are suggesting - not lack of credit, but the lack of demand for credit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2020, 05:51 PM
 
Location: PRC
3,455 posts, read 3,505,340 times
Reputation: 3211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714
So you presented both the problem and the solution.
The problem is one of liquidity and risk (default).
The solution is one of easing banking restriction (the federal reserve) and getting money into the hands of these companies (government stimulus)

There is cash. Banks are required to keep a reserve of cash vs. loans for times of crises, and there are other liquidity requirements that were put in place after 2008. We have a cushion to ease those reserves - that's what the fed does. Likewise, we aren't on the gold standard. You do know this right? Fiat money is not tangible, but based on the full faith and credit of the government. Yes we print out more - there are drawbacks. Inflation and increase in the national debt. These are bad but not end game critical. The good thing here is our economy was strong before this crisis. I see no domino effect.

Besides that, where is the huge demand for credit? What companies are making capital investments right now? Who is buying houses, building corporate headquarters, buying airplanes? The effect of this will and already has slowed the economy, it doesnt create a liquidity risk. Unemployment will rise - people stop buying stuff. No demand. The issue will probably be the total opposite to what you are suggesting - not lack of credit, but the lack of demand for credit.
The banks are offering more credit to anyone who 'needs' it. They are offering to extend the time of paying back loans.

This only catches more people in the bank's net and allows them to control more people and increase the bank's wealth.

Folk who run a business, it is their "baby". They dont want to lose it and they really, really, really dont want to close when things start looking bad (no customers, suppliers asking for money, bank interest, etc). They think they can push through it and times will get better again. In the meantime, they go to the bank for loans to get over the bad spot. At the same time, the company has no customers, and so they lay off workers to keep costs down.

These workers now have no income coming in to go shopping at stores like the one which has just layed them off. So, they borrow money from the bank on their credit card, overdraft, bank loans, second mortgage, etc. This only gets them more in debt but what are they to do?

At a time of economic downturn, what the government needs to do is massive, massive investment in infrastructure, to keep the money moving through the economy and employ more people. Build more roads, rebuild stations, develop old disused areas, lay railway tracks, build hospitals, libraries, etc. Anything to employ more workers and which will keep the money flowing into people's pockets to keep the shops and businesses alive.

The governments are using the banks to do this, but it is not the answer.

Ideally we should have gold to back up the dollar bills we print. If we do not, then each dollar we print ends up being worth less and less. Thats the idea of paper money - it takes the place of gold so you dont have to carry around actual gold. The gold itself is held somewhere else and is guaranteeing the value of the paper bill. Now, it is not worth the gold behind the bill because we just print more and more dollar bills.

Unfortunately, no-one has seen or taken an inventory of the gold in Fort Knox for years. They have not allowed the inspectors in there to inventory it, so I (and others) guess that something has happened to it... [sarcasm]Maybe the Nazis have stolen it again like they did in the war?[/sarcasm]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2020, 06:31 PM
 
160 posts, read 77,726 times
Reputation: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
All the years they've been ripping off the country, destroying the family, pushing lifestyles on us, shooting our children up with puberty blogger, and so on...is coming to a head. Get prepared...and if you pray....stay "Prayed Up." And if you don't pray....you'd better start....! I've never heard so many podcast with people praying...from all walks of life...! Many repeat the 91st Psalm.
I meant "puberty blockers" LOL...Be safe and try to stay positive everyone...!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2020, 06:31 PM
 
Location: The Ozone Layer, apparently...
2,193 posts, read 821,227 times
Reputation: 4713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
No mystery, just the usual media overreaction.

I mean, it is a serious situation, but no where near as bad. The media will stress the doom and gloom because, well, that's what they do for everything. You see the hurricane coverage that they do right? If there is one house damaged you will have all reporters taking films of that one house.

It's not only the media of course, even in this forum you will see people over- reacting or mis-representing the situation in their town for dramatic purposes because it makes them seem much more important (i.e. the "drama-queen" syndrome).
This! Panic and drama and greed.

Politicians panicking and media dramatizing causing people to panic. Greedy store owners allowing products to fly off the shelves with no immediate source of replacement.

My current Mayor, whom I liked until the past few days, is starting to remind me of Henny-Penny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2020, 07:13 PM
 
160 posts, read 77,726 times
Reputation: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
The banks are offering more credit to anyone who 'needs' it. They are offering to extend the time of paying back loans.

This only catches more people in the bank's net and allows them to control more people and increase the bank's wealth.

Folk who run a business, it is their "baby". They dont want to lose it and they really, really, really dont want to close when things start looking bad (no customers, suppliers asking for money, bank interest, etc). They think they can push through it and times will get better again. In the meantime, they go to the bank for loans to get over the bad spot. At the same time, the company has no customers, and so they lay off workers to keep costs down.

These workers now have no income coming in to go shopping at stores like the one which has just layed them off. So, they borrow money from the bank on their credit card, overdraft, bank loans, second mortgage, etc. This only gets them more in debt but what are they to do?

At a time of economic downturn, what the government needs to do is massive, massive investment in infrastructure, to keep the money moving through the economy and employ more people. Build more roads, rebuild stations, develop old disused areas, lay railway tracks, build hospitals, libraries, etc. Anything to employ more workers and which will keep the money flowing into people's pockets to keep the shops and businesses alive.

The governments are using the banks to do this, but it is not the answer.

Ideally we should have gold to back up the dollar bills we print. If we do not, then each dollar we print ends up being worth less and less. Thats the idea of paper money - it takes the place of gold so you dont have to carry around actual gold. The gold itself is held somewhere else and is guaranteeing the value of the paper bill. Now, it is not worth the gold behind the bill because we just print more and more dollar bills.

Unfortunately, no-one has seen or taken an inventory of the gold in Fort Knox for years. They have not allowed the inspectors in there to inventory it, so I (and others) guess that something has happened to it... [sarcasm]Maybe the Nazis have stolen it again like they did in the war?[/sarcasm]
Great Post....! Many believe that the dollar actually lost its value after being taken off the gold standard by Nixon in the early 70s. Fiat currency (paper money backed by nothing) became king. Then they could print money to infinity which has led us to the dollar mess we are in today. I agree with your infrastructure suggestion as well. In fact, in the beginning of his presidency, this is what Trump wanted to do. Many of his earlier plans have been thwarted due to unnecessary distractions...IMHO It's funny how they won't allow Fort Knox to be audited. Many believe there's no gold or simply tungsten bars sitting in the Fort Knox vault....LOL Germany asked for their gold back and US basically gave them the finger. I think they eventually got some of it back, but not all of it. However, many countries are now hoarding gold preparing for the economic changes up ahead. The US dollar will no longer be the reserve currency and the petrodollar will be a thing of the past. Perhaps gold backed currencies will rise again? We'll see...Take Care
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2020, 07:17 PM
 
8,274 posts, read 4,496,920 times
Reputation: 17856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
Great Post....! Many believe that the dollar actually lost its value after being taken off the gold standard by Nixon in the early 70s. Fiat currency (paper money backed by nothing) became king. Then they could print money to infinity which has led us to the dollar mess we are in today. I agree with your infrastructure suggestion as well. In fact, in the beginning of his presidency, this is what Trump wanted to do. Many of his earlier plans have been thwarted due to unnecessary distractions...IMHO It's funny how they won't allow Fort Knox to be audited. Many believe there's no gold or simply tungsten bars sitting in the Fort Knox vault....LOL Germany asked for their gold back and US basically gave them the finger. I think they eventually got some of it back, but not all of it. However, many countries are now hoarding gold preparing for the economic changes up ahead. The US dollar will no longer be the reserve currency and the petrodollar will be a thing of the past. Perhaps gold backed currencies will rise again? We'll see...Take Care
Bolding your every word does nothing to make them more lucid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:32 PM.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top