U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-21-2020, 11:04 AM
Status: "Yeah, THAT Greenville!" (set 19 hours ago)
 
Location: Greenville, SC
5,139 posts, read 4,073,792 times
Reputation: 9684

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvguru6338 View Post
Read the history of the Spanish flu. Read how viruses of this type can mutate almost overnight. And when they mutate they mutate to be more viral....well this virus is only killing about 1 to 3% of people who are infected so what would be the point? Give it time. It will develop
This isn't true.

Quote:
The pervasive claim that a virus will mutate to become more virulent during an outbreak is particularly illustrative of this phenomenon, even though this spectre of a ‘super killer’ virus is baseless.
Source: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-0690-4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-21-2020, 11:06 AM
 
Location: colorado springs, CO
6,446 posts, read 2,908,161 times
Reputation: 20034
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Let's just start with the simplest thing here. Why do you claim that Bill Gates paid to have a virus "tweaked?" Do you not understand the concept of a simulation? If nothing exists how can it be tweaked?
Because the Pirbright Institute tweaks viruses. That's what they do & they work with Coronavirus. If you are a major stockholder in a company that engineers viruses for vaccines; you pay to have them tweaked.

I have no proof that his tweakfest resulted in COVID; that is why I said when you step back & look at the big picture, involving a family history invested in depopulation, the mock outbreak, etc ...

Bill looks suspicious. I mean, this IS the UM&P forum, lol & do YOU not understand that COVID IS a tweaked coronavirus? Self-tweaked (mutated) maybe but tweaked nonetheless.

He's probably got his briefs in a bunch right now because India & Africa are holding out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2020, 11:12 AM
 
Location: colorado springs, CO
6,446 posts, read 2,908,161 times
Reputation: 20034
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
If you go to the maps of the spread of the disease it does not look good. No matter where you live there is a chance your area will be next. Pretty shortly they will color the whole map red at that rate it is spreading.

The only thing that is going to turn the economy around is positive information about how the number of cases is going down or that we have the cure or vaccine.

As far as whether or not this is a engineered disease; what country would engineer a vaccine that could take out its leaders?
Any country could. Our vaccines could. It can't if you you don't get it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2020, 11:26 AM
 
Location: colorado springs, CO
6,446 posts, read 2,908,161 times
Reputation: 20034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
I'm not quite sure if you are joking or not, I assume you are.

Otherwise I will file this away with the guy that thinks MH370 was captured by a giant space craft because he "saw it in a vision".
I write a post with multiple links to MSM, NIH & respected publications & you want to file it away with alien abductions?

I think Gates wanted something like this; his family has almost a century invested in population control. I don't think he expected it to pan out quite like it has, he surely wanted to lay waste to India & Africa but on the other hand; it could have been stopped in January. Every health authority that attended his sponsored events knew how & they didn't.

Either they were cuckold by interests in trade, economy & industry or it was intentional & I believe it was not intentional. Sorry but when you follow the money back this leads to Gate's wallet.

For the record; I can't stand him because of vaccines, especially his involvement in the anti-fertility vaccine & I follow him closely because of this. I have been afraid since 2017 that something like this was going to happen, based on following HIM & now here we are; with his $ all over it. Ugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2020, 12:58 PM
 
7,937 posts, read 4,436,643 times
Reputation: 16632
oH, YES! What a clever, deviant plan! China creates a virus that crashes its own economy, so that it can crash other economies, too. Heh heh heh.

I also heard that Hillary Clinton runs a sex slave operation underneath a pizzaria in NYC!

I also heard the Holocaust never happened! What a scam on the world!

I also heard that there are those who know for a fact that the world is flat, and all that fake evidence indicating otherwise is just one big scam.

I also heard we've never been to the moon! It was all a hoax!

https://images.app.goo.gl/9SLhCZ9JFFa6pi3T9

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2020, 01:16 PM
 
Location: NYC
15,267 posts, read 10,016,536 times
Reputation: 17249
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMTZu6_TjU8&t=6s

What what David Icke has to say about Coronavirus. He wrote a book many years ago that predicts this exact scenario and how it plays out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2020, 03:40 PM
 
Location: colorado springs, CO
6,446 posts, read 2,908,161 times
Reputation: 20034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonesuch View Post
Bill Gates did not patent COVID-19, rather the Gates Foundation supported the Pirbright Institute, which owns a patent for one specific form of coronavirus (unrelated to 2019-nCoV/COVID-19) which could potentially be used as a vaccine to prevent certain diseases in birds and other animals.
Not just animals but humans. I realize the link takes you to a massive wall of text but I assure you it is for use in humans, see here:



https://patents.justia.com/patent/10...oElhbTywfiavQk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2020, 03:45 PM
 
Location: WMHT
3,514 posts, read 3,476,736 times
Reputation: 4527
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Not just animals but humans. I realize the link takes you to a massive wall of text but I assure you it is for use in humans...
https://patents.justia.com/patent/10...oElhbTywfiavQk

Presumably that's in relation to "The present invention also provides a method for producing a vaccine according to the seventh aspect of the invention, which comprises the step of infecting a cell according to the sixth aspect of the invention with a coronavirus according to the first aspect of the invention."

So again, this isn't a patent on "the coronavirus", or even "the current coronavirus which causes COVID-19".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2020, 03:53 PM
 
Location: colorado springs, CO
6,446 posts, read 2,908,161 times
Reputation: 20034
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
oH, YES! What a clever, deviant plan! China creates a virus that crashes its own economy, so that it can crash other economies, too. Heh heh heh.

I also heard that Hillary Clinton runs a sex slave operation underneath a pizzaria in NYC!

I also heard the Holocaust never happened! What a scam on the world!

I also heard that there are those who know for a fact that the world is flat, and all that fake evidence indicating otherwise is just one big scam.

I also heard we've never been to the moon! It was all a hoax!

https://images.app.goo.gl/9SLhCZ9JFFa6pi3T9
I hope you are not talking to me but I mean, this is the UM &P forum. I'm keeping my thoughts about BG off the big thread but I don't subscribe to any of that crap you mentioned. I'm not a Q-Anon follower.

I did see a gigantic bird once but that is for a different thread, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2020, 07:00 PM
 
8,270 posts, read 4,493,663 times
Reputation: 17846
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Because the Pirbright Institute tweaks viruses. That's what they do & they work with Coronavirus. If you are a major stockholder in a company that engineers viruses for vaccines; you pay to have them tweaked.

I have no proof that his tweakfest resulted in COVID; that is why I said when you step back & look at the big picture, involving a family history invested in depopulation, the mock outbreak, etc ...

Bill looks suspicious. I mean, this IS the UM&P forum, lol & do YOU not understand that COVID IS a tweaked coronavirus? Self-tweaked (mutated) maybe but tweaked nonetheless.

He's probably got his briefs in a bunch right now because India & Africa are holding out.
Pirbright does not "tweak" viruses to make them stronger, they research viruses to find vaccines and treatments to make them less dangerous. Bill Gates does not own stock in Pirbright, his charitable foundation contributes to the funding of the Institute. There is no "tweakfest."

There is no "family history invested in depopulation" unless you consider investment in education and healthcare as such. Precisely what do you claim "India & Africa are holding out" about?

Read this: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN20W2FB

And you neglected this important information from Justia when you selectively quoted them above:

DISCLAIMER: Coronavirus is a broad name for a family of viruses. This patent is NOT for the new COVID-19 virus and The Pirbright Institute does not currently work with human coronaviruses. If you share this patent online, be aware you are in fact sharing a separate patent for avian infectious bronchitis virus and porcine delta-coronavirus. This is not a patent for the new COVID-19 virus.

Last edited by kokonutty; 03-21-2020 at 07:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top