U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-24-2020, 11:26 AM
 
8,265 posts, read 4,490,423 times
Reputation: 17846

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
LOL...my point is that it's good to do your research. What you do with it is your business. Cheers...!
Why those two articles? What are we supposed to be researching in them? Is there something there
that has not appeared elsewhere?

 
Old 03-24-2020, 03:30 PM
 
159 posts, read 76,770 times
Reputation: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Why those two articles? What are we supposed to be researching in them? Is there something there
that has not appeared elsewhere?
Good Bye...!!!!!
 
Old 03-24-2020, 03:59 PM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
29,411 posts, read 16,964,106 times
Reputation: 10511
Not so fast, your both if the sites you linked are listed as not just right-wing sources, but in fact tin foil hat conspiracy theory websites that are both pseudo-science. No thank you. Come back with unbiased sources offering that view. Good'ay sir.
 
Old 03-24-2020, 04:29 PM
Status: "Spring in Idaho is here" (set 27 days ago)
 
464 posts, read 94,288 times
Reputation: 512
ask yourself this? Do you really think our leaders care about other people? Especially older obese folks. If you do just move on. Forget this entered your frontal lobe for processing.

If you do not, think for a minute. No one cares about these people. They do not even care about themselves. Most are very unhealthy,drink, smoke, use pills by the dozen. They can hear the bells tolling every day. So why scrare them and all of the world. It's very simple, control. Mass manipulation like never before. Oh sure folks are dying but it's the unhealthy obese folks that are targeted. If they wanted to they could reverse the rhetoric and say ," better than expected for 80%" . Fear not folks , blah blah blah.

They did this while stealing trillions of dollars off the folks in the markets. Now debts will be privatized, massive bailouts for all institutions and poor will suffer yet again.
 
Old 03-24-2020, 06:58 PM
 
8,265 posts, read 4,490,423 times
Reputation: 17846
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDABaptist View Post
ask yourself this? Do you really think our leaders care about other people? Especially older obese folks. If you do just move on. Forget this entered your frontal lobe for processing.

If you do not, think for a minute. No one cares about these people. They do not even care about themselves. Most are very unhealthy,drink, smoke, use pills by the dozen. They can hear the bells tolling every day. So why scrare them and all of the world. It's very simple, control. Mass manipulation like never before. Oh sure folks are dying but it's the unhealthy obese folks that are targeted. If they wanted to they could reverse the rhetoric and say ," better than expected for 80%" . Fear not folks , blah blah blah.

They did this while stealing trillions of dollars off the folks in the markets. Now debts will be privatized, massive bailouts for all institutions and poor will suffer yet again.
I think that our older obese leaders care just as much about people as the younger, thinner ones.
 
Old 03-24-2020, 07:07 PM
 
159 posts, read 76,770 times
Reputation: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Not so fast, your both if the sites you linked are listed as not just right-wing sources, but in fact tin foil hat conspiracy theory websites that are both pseudo-science. No thank you. Come back with unbiased sources offering that view. Good'ay sir.
They ARE unbiased...they're facts not conspiracy theories. Do your homework and check them. Unfortunately for you, those FACTS are not what you want to hear. There's nothing I can do about that...! Good Luck
 
Old 03-24-2020, 09:06 PM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
29,411 posts, read 16,964,106 times
Reputation: 10511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
They ARE unbiased...they're facts not conspiracy theories. Do your homework and check them. Unfortunately for you, those FACTS are not what you want to hear. There's nothing I can do about that...! Good Luck
Show me an un biased legitimate source and I might believe you. Until then, nope...

Edit: here is proof they are biased and illegitimate sources:
https://mediabiasfactcheck-com.cdn.a...tional-file%2F
https://mediabiasfactcheck-com.cdn.a...al-research%2F

Last edited by mkpunk; 03-24-2020 at 09:29 PM..
 
Old 03-24-2020, 09:09 PM
 
Location: colorado springs, CO
6,442 posts, read 2,904,879 times
Reputation: 20016
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Pirbright does not "tweak" viruses to make them stronger, they research viruses to find vaccines and treatments to make them less dangerous. Bill Gates does not own stock in Pirbright, his charitable foundation contributes to the funding of the Institute. There is no "tweakfest."

There is no "family history invested in depopulation" unless you consider investment in education and healthcare as such. Precisely what do you claim "India & Africa are holding out" about?

Read this: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN20W2FB

And you neglected this important information from Justia when you selectively quoted them above:

DISCLAIMER: Coronavirus is a broad name for a family of viruses. This patent is NOT for the new COVID-19 virus and The Pirbright Institute does not currently work with human coronaviruses. If you share this patent online, be aware you are in fact sharing a separate patent for avian infectious bronchitis virus and porcine delta-coronavirus. This is not a patent for the new COVID-19 virus.
I didn't say it was for COVID. I said CORONAVIRUS. And here is a picture (screenshot) where it says for humans too, lol. I realize it's is a wall of text, like I said but I don't like having to repeat myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Not just animals but humans. I realize the link takes you to a massive wall of text but I assure you it is for use in humans, see here:



https://patents.justia.com/patent/10...oElhbTywfiavQk
Gates is a population control fiend. You think he is a humanitarian, lol. I know why people get upset at me but don't worry. Your flu shot should be waning soon. You'll be alright.

Last edited by coschristi; 03-24-2020 at 09:17 PM..
 
Old 03-24-2020, 09:59 PM
 
Location: not where you are
8,186 posts, read 7,938,931 times
Reputation: 7043
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
If you want to get caught, do it directly. If you want to get away with it, do it indirectly and make sure you get yourself hurt a little, too.
This made me think of an article I read a few days ago. But not being a conspiracy theorist, I hope this isn't true. Though there was that one guy broadcasting he was an expert all things covi-19 who happen to be, well you know. Only posting this because what you said made me think of that article.

https://news.yahoo.com/federal-law-e...212031308.html


https://nypost.com/2020/03/23/white-...h-coronavirus/
 
Old 03-25-2020, 01:39 AM
 
159 posts, read 76,770 times
Reputation: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Show me an un biased legitimate source and I might believe you. Until then, nope...

Edit: here is proof they are biased and illegitimate sources:
https://mediabiasfactcheck-com.cdn.a...tional-file%2F
https://mediabiasfactcheck-com.cdn.a...al-research%2F
This is the last time I will reply to you. It's not about believing me...! LOL This is not my "personal" opinion. However, you should ( as an adult) be able to be objective, do your research, analyze, observe the sequence of events, put two-and-two together for "yourself" and comprehend when and if your government is lying to you and creating "conspiracies" against the good of the American people. It takes common sense though, which unfortunately, is not so common today.

And what are these garbage links you posted? Sites like those you linked to are designed to maintain the main-stream-media narrative. And anything that questions that narrative is labeled as "biased or a conspiracy." Actually I was IMMEDIATELY suspicious when the site you linked to noted "Read our profile on United States government and media." Oh, my goodness, that made it even worse. It's completely meaningless. You didn't do your homework my friend.

For example, the link I posted about the CDC Job Listing for Quarantine Advisers" did you actually "check the link" in the article that goes to the actual job listing from the actual site of the Center for Disease Control?" You didn't check it....yes I know you didn't. The advertisement for "Public Health Advisor Quarantine Program" is STILL THERE...check it for yourself. The other site I linked to GlobalResearch is no more a conspiracy site than your government funded so-called "fact check" site. In fact, GlobalResearch uses information from "reputable" sites like BusinessInsider.com

If because you don't want to accept FACTS because they're too hard to bear, I understand that. But don't "throw the baby out with the bath water." We're in crucial times now and we need intelligent thinking individuals, spiritually strong. It's not looking good for the American people at all. However, do as you will. You're not my responsibility but still, I wish you all the best. Good Luck and Good Bye...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top