Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2020, 06:43 PM

998 posts, read 434,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude24 View Post
Who is this supposed prophet?
A spirit, the spirit of Ama, revealed this prophecy in 1979.

Old 03-16-2020, 08:03 PM

102,126 posts, read 107,381,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
Half the people hospitalized in France are younger than their 60's. They may not be the ones who end up dying, but just the same, it's not just elderly who get it bad.
I was talking about the US, but I guess the prophecy was global, so your point is relevant.

Old 03-16-2020, 08:54 PM

2,741 posts, read 2,990,305 times
I'll just leave this right here. I'd suggest others shouldn't have dealings with demonic spirits such as "Ama". Notice the posting name of the banned OP in the following thread:

The prophecies of Ama - International Skeptics Forum

Old 03-16-2020, 10:01 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,514,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Nostradamus they ain't as it so vague as to fit a number of epidemics.
But lets examine what they have wrong:
  • It isn't nameless, it's called coronavirus and was named and known in the 60s.
  • Historically compared to other epidemics, and even human tragedies, it has not taken a heavy toll on the human population (actually, statistically insignificant) and almost none that I know of to work animals. As it's slowing down in China now, the original outbreak site, we can hopefully predict that it will likewise slow down in the rest of the world sooner rather than later.

Actually, then, they have everything wrong.
I think Corona virus will be remembered NOT for its death toll, but the devastation it caused on the US and even the global economy, (as a result of nations trying to prevent it from spreading)...

If all these cities continue to close businesses down until mid April, and implementing some other things Ive been hearing, we are in for one hell of a economic crash! I have a friend that drive a tractor trailer in town, he says NOTHING is coming in or going out on trains and ships right now..that cannot go on too much longer before we reach a point of no coming back from it!!

Old 03-17-2020, 01:15 AM

6,918 posts, read 6,833,736 times
Business is all about being flexible to change where the opportunity presents itself. If what you are doing does not work, then change to something else. Not easy I know, but there are always opportunities - you just have to identify them and dive in.

Like the wind, the money in the economy does NOT just disappear, it continues to go around. Like a swivelling fan, you just have to move so that you stand in the flow and you get the benefits. Governments spend money in different areas, thats all.

For example, people want food, medicines, masks, hand sanitizer, testing kits, alcohol, wet wipes, baby food, etc, etc all kinds of things which are needed to keep life going along. If a business is in related areas then it makes sense to move into an area where there is demand in this pandemic.

Yes, some businesses will close and some houses will be repossessed if people have financial problems. This may cause a big problem since the basic survival instinct will kick in. If folks do not have food and water and cannot look after their loved ones, then they will take matters into their own hands...

Old 03-17-2020, 08:39 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,514,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Business is all about being flexible to change where the opportunity presents itself. If what you are doing does not work, then change to something else. Not easy I know, but there are always opportunities - you just have to identify them and dive in.

Like the wind, the money in the economy does NOT just disappear, it continues to go around. Like a swivelling fan, you just have to move so that you stand in the flow and you get the benefits. Governments spend money in different areas, thats all.

For example, people want food, medicines, masks, hand sanitizer, testing kits, alcohol, wet wipes, baby food, etc, etc all kinds of things which are needed to keep life going along. If a business is in related areas then it makes sense to move into an area where there is demand in this pandemic.

Yes, some businesses will close and some houses will be repossessed if people have financial problems. This may cause a big problem since the basic survival instinct will kick in. If folks do not have food and water and cannot look after their loved ones, then they will take matters into their own hands...
Yep, I once read, that it takes about 5-7 days for your otherwise friendly neighbor, to break down and reach the point where they would kill you and your entire family, for the food in your fridge (in a major disaster)

Old 03-17-2020, 08:47 AM

357 posts, read 124,619 times
Mostly what I heard was the link between Sylvia Brown's End of Days book, and the coronavirus. She specifically used the year 2020, and the symptoms were similar and said it would affect the whole world. p. 312 in the book End of Days..

Old 03-17-2020, 08:55 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,009,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now Justice 81 View Post
Mostly what I heard was the link between Sylvia Brown's End of Days book, and the coronavirus. She specifically used the year 2020, and the symptoms were similar and said it would affect the whole world. p. 312 in the book End of Days..
Sylvia Brown, LOL.

simps...

Old 03-17-2020, 10:35 AM

10,787 posts, read 8,715,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Corona virus is NOT killing all that many people, most recover from it.
Tell that to Italians. Ask them how they feel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.