Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2020, 02:30 PM

15,639 posts, read 26,259,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
We dont know whether they have to have the episodes checked by the military do we, and this one was a week later than normal. Perhaps the military think we'll let them investigate and see what they come up with.

So, Tallysmom, do you think they make up the radiation coming from the sky and the light anomalies over the mesa, or do you think they actually found and recorded that?

Episode 5 is interesting, and I think Travis is suffering far more than he though he would doing this job. He probably though it would be a straight forward investigation. I notice he brought his dog to keep him company in his caravan though. The dog will warn him of anything nearby too and is probably expendable poor thing. Hope he's OK (the dog!)

In the end they want to dig down again after encountering 'something' strange below ground. And..we all know what digging does - even stranger things begin to happen. Perhaps they will get to see the huge wolf which was seen up-close and was recounted as a story in the first few episodes.
I’m not watching it, but anything on TV is suspect. It’s mere entertainment.

TV shows don’t care about the truth. They care about telling a good story.

I love to watch history shows, but even I know they twist things to make it more interesting. I often watch the with notebook and study materials at hand to find the truth.

One of the biggest things that people still fight about are the two princes in the tower. Did Richard III kill them? Who knows? There’s a lot of reasons that say yes he did, or had someone do it for him or someone who thought they were doing him a favor, and there are a lot of things that say he didn’t, because it didn’t make sense. By him usurping the throne and declaring them bastards made the rightful child heir unable to take the throne.

Were those two children’s bones that they found under the stairs of that palace during a remodel l the two princes in the tower? Who knows? Since they found them in the 1600s, they were buried. They had no way of identifying them.

Now can they dig them up to find out? You know I don’t even know if they know where they buried them. But since they recently found Richard III under a parking lot in Leicestershire...Anything is possible.

Old 05-08-2020, 09:54 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
What I think is interesting and which does lend some credence to the Skinwalker Ranch series is that other people in the same area of the Uinta Basin are having similar experiences. It seems it is possibly related to the ancestors of the people experiencing - whether they have Ute blood in them.

I have just watched Portals of Hell S01E08 and they investigated the next-door property to Skinwalker ranch called Strawberry River. It is a bed and breakfast and is reporting the same kind of wierd things - huge canines, aliens, etc

The investigators did not see any huge canines but they did see lights in the sky over the mesa and ghosties. The owner and the builder reported seeing alien greys, hairy men and other strange stuff on the property.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2020, 01:17 AM

A thread on this from another forum has some interesting comments which indicate that the Myers said they did not experience anything at all on there prior to the Gormans. However, the native Americans I understood did not like the area due to 'the curse' which was placed there supposedly.

Quote:
Nothing happened on that ranch before the Shermans arrived that is any more extraordinary than any other place on the globe. If it did then go find the specific stories of this rich folklore from this ranch. The 100 or so years of stories...that simply never existed....

Bigelow even got annoyed when he was told the previous owners before the Shermans,the Myers who had owned the ranch for the best part of a century,experienced no paranormal activity whatsoever.
Abovetopsecret Thread Page 2 Source

Old 05-09-2020, 07:26 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times
The Myers were not trying to make $ from a made up legend so they really did see nothing because that is what is really there.

Are there other tv shows/movies that anyone believes are real? I was watching some "special" on my Firestick and seen a group of people that believed TV/Movies was really a way to see the truth. Something about how they are repressed memories. Sadly I was doing other stuff so did not get the name of the woman it was focused on.

I don't believe in this stuff but really enjoy watching documentaries about those that do. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Old 05-10-2020, 05:38 PM

REALLY interesting webpage documenting the creatures and phenomena found on the Ranch. Well worth a look as it seems to be what the Bigelow guys found on the ranch and what has been reported over the years.

Source

The forum is not used much there since 2018 but it does have some interesting posts which are now a few years old.

Last edited by ocpaul20; 05-10-2020 at 05:53 PM..

Old 05-10-2020, 07:32 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
REALLY interesting webpage documenting the creatures and phenomena found on the Ranch. Well worth a look as it seems to be what the Bigelow guys found on the ranch and what has been reported over the years.

Source

The forum is not used much there since 2018 but it does have some interesting posts which are now a few years old.
Ive been to that site before, it is really good, I spent alot of time looking at the pictures.

The most interesting to me is the 'controllers', just imagine what we could learn if one of these apparently human beings, would open up and divulge what the purpose of this stuff is?!

Old 05-11-2020, 06:39 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times
Quote:

Source

It is a neat website. With the History Channel "documentary" I am amazed the forum section doesn't have any recent activity.

Old 05-13-2020, 01:24 AM

I think that the 2018 film "Hunt for the Skinwalker" would be a really good one to watch if you can find it. It features Jeremy Corbell, Gearge Knapp, Dr Colm Kelleher(chief scientist of NIDS), Bob Bigelow and others and it really lays down some background to the current investigation.

This film was made after the ranch changed hands to the current owner and has him giving an interview back then, showing some pictures of UFOs he saw.

It has the story of the huge wolf in much more detail too. Aparently, it took at least 6 shots at point blank range and the only effect was to blow a piece of flesh off it as one of the bullets came out.

They all seem to think it was not the government doing this stuff and the scientists acknowledge they could not control the experiments or investigate the phenomena properly.

Old 05-13-2020, 10:28 AM
KCZ

4,675 posts, read 3,667,429 times
Am I the only one who's upset by the practice of putting alpacas, who are domesticated prey animals, in an outdoor enclosure and leaving them there to be attacked by a pack of wild animals because the cows seemed scared? And this was after assuring the audience that the alpacas would be monitored closely, then telling us the main camera wasn't working which no one realized because no one was in the control room at the time, and no one knew anything was wrong until the animals started screaming? And the stupid woman who supposedly saw the pack of animals can't even tell what they were so the whole thing was pointless anyway. WTH were they thinking? There's going to be tremendous backlash by every animal rights group that gets wind of this.

Old 05-13-2020, 10:32 AM
KCZ

4,675 posts, read 3,667,429 times
Quote:
I think that the 2018 film "Hunt for the Skinwalker" would be a really good one to watch if you can find it. It features Jeremy Corbell, Gearge Knapp, Dr Colm Kelleher(chief scientist of NIDS), Bob Bigelow and others and it really lays down some background to the current investigation.

This film was made after the ranch changed hands to the current owner and has him giving an interview back then, showing some pictures of UFOs he saw.

It has the story of the huge wolf in much more detail too. Aparently, it took at least 6 shots at point blank range and the only effect was to blow a piece of flesh off it as one of the bullets came out.

They all seem to think it was not the government doing this stuff and the scientists acknowledge they could not control the experiments or investigate the phenomena properly.

Hunt for the Skinwalker is on Amazon Prime for $3.99. Amazon also has Kelleher's book for sale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal