Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2020, 06:28 AM
KCZ

4,663 posts, read 3,658,309 times

Advertisements

Very interesting discussion last night, even though there were no new "events."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2020, 02:05 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Yes, in E08 Travis said the 3-letter agencies approached him and he thought they probably wanted to compare notes. It seems they are going to look further underground or above the area to see if the geology is acting like a radio telescope and focusing any RF to a spot above the ranch.

They also wondered if the phenomena was communicating or wanting to communicate with them and whether there was a government protocol for ET communication opportunities. That protocol in itself would be interesting to find out about.

Personally, I hope they have more data than it appears they have, because so far it looks as if they dont have very much in the way of science. OK, so it is documented as they experience it which is a step in the right direction I suppose.

We found out Travis had joint problems in his hands after that ionising radiation he suffered at the well.

Why was the Attorney General there at the meeting?

Old 06-04-2020, 09:47 AM
KCZ

4,663 posts, read 3,658,309 times
The AG made several references to keeping Utah's public informed. Maybe there's some public concerns or grievances being aired that we don't know about.

Travis has been involved in government projects in the past and has a very high security clearance. He probably has a lot more information than he's allowed to discuss on television.

Old 06-04-2020, 11:54 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Yes, in E08 Travis said the 3-letter agencies approached him and he thought they probably wanted to compare notes. It seems they are going to look further underground or above the area to see if the geology is acting like a radio telescope and focusing any RF to a spot above the ranch.

They also wondered if the phenomena was communicating or wanting to communicate with them and whether there was a government protocol for ET communication opportunities. That protocol in itself would be interesting to find out about.

Personally, I hope they have more data than it appears they have, because so far it looks as if they dont have very much in the way of science. OK, so it is documented as they experience it which is a step in the right direction I suppose.

We found out Travis had joint problems in his hands after that ionising radiation he suffered at the well.

Why was the Attorney General there at the meeting?
The Govt has been dealing with these things since the late 1940s, Im positive they know quite a bit by now. I would not be surprised if there is a sub agency within the 3 letter agencies that are specifically tasked with this.

Ultimately, it comes down to a national security issue/ potential threat...that alone means most if not all of is going to be classified and out of reach for the public.

Old 06-04-2020, 03:43 PM

2,458 posts, read 2,473,619 times
[quote=KCZ;58291313]The AG made several references to keeping Utah's public informed. Maybe there's some public concerns or grievances being aired that we don't know about.

I'm sure the fact the AG is in a tough political race has nothing to do with it.

Old 06-04-2020, 08:01 PM

5,671 posts, read 5,868,959 times
All I heard was a bunch of blah, blah, blah. Same as the rest of this season. Ive already taken it off of my record list, since I doubt it will be back on again. HEll, took me 3 days to watch this last episode, just couldn't stay awake long enough to watch the whole thing at one time.

Old 06-05-2020, 07:13 PM

Quote:
I'm sure the fact the AG is in a tough political race has nothing to do with it.
Yes, it is all media exposure and keeping your name in the public eye. Too many positions these days are primarily all about publicity and what appearances and sound-bites say to the public. Too much hot air and no substance.

Old 06-25-2020, 05:58 AM

Brandon Fugal interview Source
Quote:
BF: The medium of television and the challenges it creates relative to presenting content in a way that people will understand and appreciate is difficult, to say the least. I am not aware of another television program in history with this scope and scale, focused on these topics – Unscripted, with Real People, Real Events, Real Science and a Very Real Place with History and Authenticity. It is unprecedented. When I agreed to go forward with HISTORY and Prometheus I had the the following conditions: 1- nothing could be faked, fabricated or contrived…100% truth. 2- they had to use my multidisciplinary team of people that I have known very long time who had no interest in being on tv…not actors, no casting. 3- it had to be done with the appropriate level of professionalism and resources. 4- My final condition was that my identity would be kept strictly confidential. They agreed to all conditions but the one regarding my identity, in that they believed that it was necessary for me to go public for it to be effective and truly authentic. So far they have kept their promises.

Old 06-25-2020, 10:57 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
That is an interesting interview, I wished they would discuss some of the things that went on to be 'classified', I wonder if anything that happened with BFs ownership, has been deemed worthy of classification by the Govt?

Old 06-25-2020, 05:02 PM

12,960 posts, read 9,473,611 times
[quote=bagster;58295216]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
The AG made several references to keeping Utah's public informed. Maybe there's some public concerns or grievances being aired that we don't know about.

That, and I suspect the producers and Fugal saw his presence as lending credibility to the program.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal