U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2020, 03:53 PM

1,563 posts, read 1,237,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Im giving it 1 or 2 more episodes, but if the yare like the 1st one, Im not watching the rest.
It will be worth watching for its entertainment value, but I doubt anything of substance will be revealed about the paranormal. To me, it's like the old time cliff-hangers at the movies. Pauline is tied to the railroad track and the train is bearing down. Will she escape? Tune in next week to find out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2020, 06:34 PM

11,753 posts, read 13,501,759 times
It's like every last one of these shows.
They will never find something substantial.

Old 04-04-2020, 10:22 PM

17,104 posts, read 4,653,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
It's like every last one of these shows.
They will never find something substantial.
They would not know what to do with the information, even if they did make some discoveries!

And chances are, it would be SO bizarre, it either wouldnt make sense to us, or it would be so extremely frightening, they couldnt risk giving the general public ANY of the information.

Its interesting that, what got Harry Reid interested in the place and why he sunk some money into it, was ultimately to see if they could develop military weapons or technology from whatever this 'force' is...of course, we will probably never know if they did indeed make some discoveries, it would fall under 'threats to national security'.

Old 04-05-2020, 02:12 PM

1,014 posts, read 1,216,523 times
Thought it was interesting.

Old 04-07-2020, 09:32 PM

3,727 posts, read 3,625,825 times
Yes, interesting and I will be watching it.

I wonder how the TV film crew managed to get the series done without any technical problems as often these things happen where there is some kind of paranormal stuff happening. There were some good video of strange searchlight-type lights into the sky around the mesa. Maybe there is a military or alien base underneath that area.

The end-of-episode one cliff-hanger was a little cheesey too. What's in the suitcase then? I guess an alien artifact haha.

Old 04-07-2020, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Yes, interesting and I will be watching it.

I wonder how the TV film crew managed to get the series done without any technical problems as often these things happen where there is some kind of paranormal stuff happening. There were some good video of strange searchlight-type lights into the sky around the mesa. Maybe there is a military or alien base underneath that area.

The end-of-episode one cliff-hanger was a little cheesey too. What's in the suitcase then? I guess an alien artifact haha.
You know what would be interesting to do...go onto Google earth map, and look at the satellite images of the area...and see if there are any 'blacked out spaces' anywhere close by?!!

Sometimes where there are secret underground facilities, there will be things visible on the surface, like huge air vents, concrete entrances into the ground, etc...if the places are REALLY secret, Google 'blacks out' the entire area, so no details can be seen.

Old 04-08-2020, 04:57 AM

3,727 posts, read 3,625,825 times
There are some mesas and mountains in other areas which people think might have bases inside, and they often have UFO sightings all around them too. It looks like from the clips we have seen of this Skinwalker ranch series, that there are odd moving UFO-type lights and searchlight-type lights shooting up into the sky at night. It also looks like they find something under the ground too, although that is probably just a teaser for something unremarkable later. Brown Mountain is another one which might have a base inside as are other Native American areas.

I think that anything which can go underwater as easily as in the air, can travel through solid objects (land,water,space) just as easily. We KNOW some craft have been seen coming out of the water, and going into the water without a splash, so it is perfectly possible they can go through solid objects to a base under the mesa/mountain/ocean.

Old 04-08-2020, 05:42 AM

3,751 posts, read 2,813,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
You know what would be interesting to do...go onto Google earth map, and look at the satellite images of the area...and see if there are any 'blacked out spaces' anywhere close by?!!

Sometimes where there are secret underground facilities, there will be things visible on the surface, like huge air vents, concrete entrances into the ground, etc...if the places are REALLY secret, Google 'blacks out' the entire area, so no details can be seen.
Dont see any blacked out spaces. If Google blacked out every secret base, the entire Area 51 base would be blacked out.

Old 04-08-2020, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Dont see any blacked out spaces. If Google blacked out every secret base, the entire Area 51 base would be blacked out.
Well, there are a handful of location that are blacked out, they are doing that for some reason I suspect.

Old 04-08-2020, 03:34 PM

1,563 posts, read 1,237,302 times
Anyone notice the new power line pole next to the command center?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or