U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2020, 10:22 PM

17,085 posts, read 4,643,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagster View Post
Anyone notice the new power line pole next to the command center?
Im sure they need plenty of power to shoot a tv show on site.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2020, 02:26 AM

3,725 posts, read 3,623,057 times
So, now we have a hole in the ground which has strange energies within it, and the mesa is glowing at night and shooting searchlight-like beams into the sky.

My money is on some kind of military base but if it was, I think the TV program and filming would have been closed down by now. Unless the military think Travis etc are pretty stupid and will not discover what causes all these strange frequencies.

Maybe Travis is a "plant" to find out what they are doing and what they know?

Old 04-09-2020, 03:23 PM

1,562 posts, read 1,236,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Im sure they need plenty of power to shoot a tv show on site.
I'm also sure they DUG a hole 6 feet deep to set the pole.

Old 04-09-2020, 08:23 PM

3,725 posts, read 3,623,057 times
Yes, they must have dug the ground to place that pole there so what happened then....nothing I guess. The boss-guy Brandon must be rich to afford to buy the ranch from Bigalow and to employ all those (2 ?) scientists and people although I am sure the TV show and "product placement" will help a lot. Probably cheaper than Curse of Oak Island with all its drilling equipment.

Do we take from this that The Curse of Oak Island is coming to a close and they will eventually find something, although the search for treasure could go on many years after they find the Money Pit. I dont think they have found the Money Pit before the end of the season. What is in the Swamp, for example?

Old 04-09-2020, 08:33 PM

17,085 posts, read 4,643,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Yes, they must have dug the ground to place that pole there so what happened then....nothing I guess. The boss-guy Brandon must be rich to afford to buy the ranch from Bigalow and to employ all those (2 ?) scientists and people although I am sure the TV show and "product placement" will help a lot. Probably cheaper than Curse of Oak Island with all its drilling equipment.

Do we take from this that The Curse of Oak Island is coming to a close and they will eventually find something, although the search for treasure could go on many years after they find the Money Pit. I dont think they have found the Money Pit before the end of the season. What is in the Swamp, for example?
I know Bigelow sold the place to Adamantium holdings for around $2 million, I believe AH still owns Skinwalker Ranch though.

Bigelow paid $400K for the place originally!

Old 04-10-2020, 08:20 AM
KCZ

2,320 posts, read 1,325,982 times
Fugal bought the ranch from Bigelow and initially didn't want his name used. https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m...inwalker-ranch

Old 04-10-2020, 09:25 AM

3,752 posts, read 2,809,373 times
I just cant get over how much this is scripted, with bad actors. One of them, I cant recall his name, the one with the head injury, Ive seen him on something else before. Travis makes the occasional appearance on whats it called The Unexplained with Captain Kirk?

Old 04-10-2020, 09:36 AM

503 posts, read 147,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
I just cant get over how much this is scripted, with bad actors. One of them, I cant recall his name, the one with the head injury, Ive seen him on something else before. Travis makes the occasional appearance on whats it called The Unexplained with Captain Kirk?
Isn't that every History/Travel Channel made up fantasy TV show? I watch them as a comedy and then they are pretty good.

I am confused because it seems some people are using these scripted TV shows and fantasy movies as if they are REAL documentaries.

Old 04-10-2020, 10:30 AM

3,752 posts, read 2,809,373 times
I dont think they are fantasy, but I do think drama is added to hype them up, such as Oak Island and that god awful announcer, which is doing SWR too. SWR to me though seems to really be using bad paid actors. As I mentioned,Ive seen one of them on something else.

Old 04-10-2020, 01:43 PM

4,453 posts, read 2,510,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Might be, but don't you think this guy and "Dragon" look a bit alike? Same facial features. Travis is on darn near everything - Ancient Aliens, many UFO shows, was even on Oak Island once. And he goes to AlienCon as a star. He really is highly educated, however. His schools are highly respected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or