U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2020, 03:34 PM

1,559 posts, read 1,233,883 times

Advertisements

Episode #3 begins in a few hours. The excitement builds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2020, 04:57 AM

3,709 posts, read 3,620,591 times
Well, they found where the RF radiation was coming from.

Certainly a few weird things going on.

I tell you what though....Travis looks like sh*t. Looks like he has not slept in days, and has red eyes.
Maybe he cannot understand whats going on and is scientifically lost.
I am kind-of hooked.

Last edited by ocpaul20; 04-15-2020 at 05:06 AM..

Old 04-15-2020, 11:07 AM
KCZ

2,317 posts, read 1,323,423 times
I noticed Travis' appearance, but that scene supposedly took place in the morning after the team had been up all night in the last episode looking at strange lights and sending the guy with the headache to the hospital. I think maybe lack of sleep was a big factor.

I am kind of hooked too. There are a lot of different things going on and no unifying theory, which parallels the investigation on Oak Island. Maybe the History Channel has decided that's a winning formula. I hope both groups actually resolve their quests.

Old 04-16-2020, 05:35 AM

3,745 posts, read 2,800,588 times
Had to record this episode, but fell asleep twice yesterday trying to watch it.

Old 04-22-2020, 06:24 AM

Well, Skinwalker Ranch is hotting up! The scientists are baffled and have no explanations for what they saw or found. The small fire in the cellar from last week appears to me to be some kind of a ritual site. It conatined small bones and some 'red stuff' which could have been blood. Travis is acting as if he doesn't know but being on Indian land which is supposed to be cursed land, it would be obvious to anyone that that might crop up.

Anyone who watched the 'Next Time' from last week will know they were going to try and send up a rocket to that area in the sky where the radiation is coming from. This week the rocket they sent up appeared at around the 21:00 minute mark to hit 'something' with a puff of smoke and come back down almost too soon. I appreciate that rockets are tempermental things but it was rather an abrupt ending to its flight upwards.

The rest of the epsode is fairly interesting and leaves them all baffled, not just the scientists.

Old 04-23-2020, 11:26 AM

768 posts, read 357,526 times
I'm really hoping this all is for real...in other words not just scripted and phony. Haven't made up my mind yet. I've seen enough weird, unexplainable stuff myself, so I have no doubt it could be real, but who knows...maybe just interesting television. As for the bones, etc....can't they just have them sent to a lab and do a DNA test to find out what they are? And the rocket....some rockets blow up on the launch pad...no need to speculate it failed because it hit some invisible "something" out there. Well, it's interesting, anyway.

Old 04-23-2020, 03:11 PM

3,745 posts, read 2,800,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Well, Skinwalker Ranch is hotting up! The scientists are baffled and have no explanations for what they saw or found. The small fire in the cellar from last week appears to me to be some kind of a ritual site. It conatined small bones and some 'red stuff' which could have been blood. Travis is acting as if he doesn't know but being on Indian land which is supposed to be cursed land, it would be obvious to anyone that that might crop up.

Anyone who watched the 'Next Time' from last week will know they were going to try and send up a rocket to that area in the sky where the radiation is coming from. This week the rocket they sent up appeared at around the 21:00 minute mark to hit 'something' with a puff of smoke and come back down almost too soon. I appreciate that rockets are tempermental things but it was rather an abrupt ending to its flight upwards.

The rest of the epsode is fairly interesting and leaves them all baffled, not just the scientists.
Red stuff, blood, nah! It would surprise me if it wasn't even "animal", but plastic. I noticed that the room appears to be built AFTER the house, and looks like a septic tank to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn hunter View Post
I'm really hoping this all is for real...in other words not just scripted and phony. Haven't made up my mind yet. I've seen enough weird, unexplainable stuff myself, so I have no doubt it could be real, but who knows...maybe just interesting television. As for the bones, etc....can't they just have them sent to a lab and do a DNA test to find out what they are? And the rocket....some rockets blow up on the launch pad...no need to speculate it failed because it hit some invisible "something" out there. Well, it's interesting, anyway.

Yes, they need to have that stuff tested, but I don't think its anything other than some something that got left behind. Like you, Im still up in the air about it all. The cows huddling up like that, well that's nothing unusual. Did you notice the one that stayed out of the herd, the brown one? We had cows, and had that happen all the time. The cows get scared of one and it creates a small stampede.

Old 04-23-2020, 03:21 PM
KCZ

2,317 posts, read 1,323,423 times
It's frustrating because they leave a lot of loose ends, like not arranging for DNA testing of the bones, and what happened to the last rocket? The first one crashed, the second one showed elevated levels of gamma rays, and they never mentioned the results of the third one because they got distracted by the UFO. And am I the only one who thinks sending cows off to be mutilated is not really ethical? Unless, of course, all that is fake and they know the cows will be fine. It's very different from Oak Island where they follow up on every piece of minutiae.

Old 04-23-2020, 06:54 PM

I wanted to point out that the UFO was in the sky from the start of the first rocket at around 21:00 minutes, (I can point this out with a still from the program if necessary) it was just that they didn't acknowledge it - although I suspect they probably examined the replay of the footage pretty carefully. Just like that video we have seen in the past of an orb destroying a missile, I think it was responsible for destroying those rockets or else the rockets hit a 'something' which is stationed there above the ranch.

I thought rockets might go up until they ran out of fuel but those seemed to be powering downwards too - which maybe odd. This leads me to suspect at least the first one, and probably the rest hit something. Does anyone on here have any experience of rockets 'cos I know there are lots of folks who have this as a hobby.

I agree they dont investigate properly and if science was what they are claiming to do, then I dont think much of it.
I draw a comparison to the Expedition Bigfoot program, there are lots and lots of holes where they could have analysed stuff or investigated events but didn't. I realise they are for entertainment purposes, but both programs claim to have some scientists on board, so maybe the scientists are just doing it for the money and are not concerned with the real science.

So...speculations as to what is causing this radiation in the sky?

Old 04-23-2020, 08:05 PM

505 posts, read 146,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I wanted to point out that the UFO was in the sky from the start of the first rocket at around 21:00 minutes, (I can point this out with a still from the program if necessary) it was just that they didn't acknowledge it - although I suspect they probably examined the replay of the footage pretty carefully. Just like that video we have seen in the past of an orb destroying a missile, I think it was responsible for destroying those rockets or else the rockets hit a 'something' which is stationed there above the ranch.

I thought rockets might go up until they ran out of fuel but those seemed to be powering downwards too - which maybe odd. This leads me to suspect at least the first one, and probably the rest hit something. Does anyone on here have any experience of rockets 'cos I know there are lots of folks who have this as a hobby.

I agree they dont investigate properly and if science was what they are claiming to do, then I dont think much of it.
I draw a comparison to the Expedition Bigfoot program, there are lots and lots of holes where they could have analysed stuff or investigated events but didn't. I realise they are for entertainment purposes, but both programs claim to have some scientists on board, so maybe the scientists are just doing it for the money and are not concerned with the real science.

So...speculations as to what is causing this radiation in the sky?
The script of the TV show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or