Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2020, 03:43 PM

2,458 posts, read 2,472,717 times

Advertisements

A new series on Skinwalker Ranch. Might be worth a look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2020, 10:20 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,575,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagster View Post
A new series on Skinwalker Ranch. Might be worth a look.
Ive been reading that a company called 'Adamantium holdings' bought the ranch, and they have had some people on site investigating, it should be pretty good, that is one strange place out there for SURE! Its not just that ranch either, its really the entire valley where strange things happen.

Old 04-01-2020, 01:47 PM
KCZ

4,662 posts, read 3,657,222 times
The anomalies were interesting, but the cast is nearly unbearable. The ads compared this show to The Curse of Oak Island where most of the regular cast and construction crews are pretty personable, so I was expecting more than the collection of lunkheads I saw last night.

Old 04-01-2020, 03:33 PM

2,458 posts, read 2,472,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
The anomalies were interesting, but the cast is nearly unbearable. The ads compared this show to The Curse of Oak Island where most of the regular cast and construction crews are pretty personable, so I was expecting more than the collection of lunkheads I saw last night.
That was my take on it. An Oak Island, soap opera spin off. Having said that, I was in that area once, and people do see strange sights.

Old 04-01-2020, 04:01 PM

One of the most interesting things that has come out of that place imo, was back when NIDS was stationed there and one of the scientists had a personal encounter with a 'being', apparently he asked this being why the area was so active... the being told him, 'they' had the same job as human scientists, it was just on the opposite end/ their dimension/reality!

So, similar to the way our scientists were investigating and watching for these things, the 'entities/beings' themselves, were doing this same exact thing (from their reality).

Old 04-01-2020, 11:26 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,862,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
One of the most interesting things that has come out of that place imo, was back when NIDS was stationed there and one of the scientists had a personal encounter with a 'being', apparently he asked this being why the area was so active... the being told him, 'they' had the same job as human scientists, it was just on the opposite end/ their dimension/reality!

So, similar to the way our scientists were investigating and watching for these things, the 'entities/beings' themselves, were doing this same exact thing (from their reality).
I dont know about that scientist - scientists are hardly known for being very couragous and brave, I would think most people would have run a mile if they came close-up-and-personal with a alien being, not hang around and interview it.

But...after all that, what of that 4 foot high wolf-like being which the rancher shot at close range and watched it just trot off into the distance? That was hardly a scientist investigating humans?

Old 04-02-2020, 07:53 AM
KCZ

4,662 posts, read 3,657,222 times
OK, can you change the title of this thread to the name of the show?

Old 04-02-2020, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I dont know about that scientist - scientists are hardly known for being very couragous and brave, I would think most people would have run a mile if they came close-up-and-personal with a alien being, not hang around and interview it.

But...after all that, what of that 4 foot high wolf-like being which the rancher shot at close range and watched it just trot off into the distance? That was hardly a scientist investigating humans?
That wolf was likely the skinwalker. I read a few people that claimed to see this big black wolf, and on occasions, it would walk behind some brush, or rocks, and when it came out the other side, it was a native american man with a wolves pelt.

There may be a couple things going on out there, the Skinwalker is associated with the Natve American tribes of that area, but there are also UFOs and other entities reported, that have nothing to do with Native Americans.

Id love to go out there and camp for about a week straight, just to see what happens, I want to know what it FEELS like to witness these things.

Old 04-02-2020, 09:03 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,675,553 times
Quote:
That wolf was likely the skinwalker. I read a few people that claimed to see this big black wolf, and on occasions, it would walk behind some brush, or rocks, and when it came out the other side, it was a native american man with a wolves pelt.

There may be a couple things going on out there, the Skinwalker is associated with the Natve American tribes of that area, but there are also UFOs and other entities reported, that have nothing to do with Native Americans.

Id love to go out there and camp for about a week straight, just to see what happens, I want to know what it FEELS like to witness these things.
Have you ever went to any of the places people see things for any length of time? You seem to spend a lot of time on the internet when there are a ton of sightings in your area. You never post about actually going to these areas.

I recently(last year) started camping and really enjoy it, can't wait to get out there this year. I like going to remote areas so don't have to worry about shut down areas and social distancing.

If you don't already get out of the house give it a try, you might like it.

Old 04-02-2020, 11:52 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,231,128 times
Quote:

When are you going back to the guy with the Dogman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal