Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 09:21 AM

Location: Milky Way Galaxy,Earth,Northern Hemisphere,North America,USA,Pennsyltucky
795 posts, read 2,803,633 times

Advertisements

I've seen 3 Bigfoot in western PA, 1 in eastern Ohio and 1 in southern Oklahoma. About 5 years ago, I got sick and tired of people in my area not talking about the Bigfoot in our area. I knew I wasn't the only one. So, I started a forum group on Facebook, Pennsylvania Bigfoot Project. We've over 3500 members, go on yearly group campouts, expeditions and research trips. I've investigated numerous sightings and encounter reports in my area. I help people who have 'problem Bigfoot' who try to bully families off their property. It's a fascinating subject about a fascinating creature. I honestly couldn't care less if the government publicly acknowledges them, so I'm not out to prove their existence. I'm in this for the learning experience, the fun and enjoyment of being out in the woods.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2020, 09:34 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenandoah View Post
I've seen 3 Bigfoot in western PA, 1 in eastern Ohio and 1 in southern Oklahoma. About 5 years ago, I got sick and tired of people in my area not talking about the Bigfoot in our area. I knew I wasn't the only one. So, I started a forum group on Facebook, Pennsylvania Bigfoot Project. We've over 3500 members, go on yearly group campouts, expeditions and research trips. I've investigated numerous sightings and encounter reports in my area. I help people who have 'problem Bigfoot' who try to bully families off their property. It's a fascinating subject about a fascinating creature. I honestly couldn't care less if the government publicly acknowledges them, so I'm not out to prove their existence. I'm in this for the learning experience, the fun and enjoyment of being out in the woods.
I would love to hear the stories about the "problem Bigfoot" trying to bully people off their land.

I don't use facebook or I would look up your site/page.

Old 04-09-2020, 10:21 AM

Location: Milky Way Galaxy,Earth,Northern Hemisphere,North America,USA,Pennsyltucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
I would love to hear the stories about the "problem Bigfoot" trying to bully people off their land.

I don't use facebook or I would look up your site/page.
Here's a group that I've gone on research trips occasionally with a few members. One report they investigated in Virginia, that I'm hoping to get to next summer. Just one quick example of a problem Bigfoot. They'll harass the homeowners, whack the walls of your home, growl at you when you enter the tree line into what they consider 'their territory'. They'll go after your livestock, dogs, cats disappear. Tree limb structures and other things appearing near your home, in your yard.

https://youtu.be/MVUXNJN7EqA

Old 04-09-2020, 10:53 AM

I've started a video series on my channel, talking about my various sightings and more memorable encounters.

This is my first sighting. Allegheny County Pennsylvania 1967
I was a pre teen, Jefferson Borough, Allegheny County PA. Hiking along the gas line trail behind our farm. Walking downhill along the trail. Across from me on the upslope side, a Bigfoot walked out of the woods, across the trail. He stopped, looked at me, then continued on into the over grown field and woods on the other side. At that time, it was before the Patterson Gimlin film. The only thing on tv was documentaries about the Siberian Snowman and the Yeti. On the other side of the world.
He was all black, with a somewhat caucasian face, large flattened nose. He was very very big, about 8' tall - going by a 50 year old memory. All I knew was he was huge! He had a barrel chest and huge legs. He walked to the other side and disappeared in the brush.

https://youtu.be/vB-VCaEl7r4

Old 04-09-2020, 11:59 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Sounds like an angry old white guy that refuses any change.

DOH! Some might say that sounds like me!!

In my case, I consider that there is a preponderance of evidence; from thousands of sightings and the acceptance of this evidence by well known qualified people and I have myself seen one.
There is NO evidence; you have stories! It makes for science fiction; but that is all that we have. I get tired of the lines that they are not out to prove anything; but you want others to believe. Otherwise you would not keep posting.

There are thousands of pro BF post on here and many, many stories. All of that talk and not one pile of BF manure or one clump of hair; you don't have squatch!

Old 04-09-2020, 12:00 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenandoah View Post
I've started a video series on my channel, talking about my various sightings and more memorable encounters.

This is my first sighting. Allegheny County Pennsylvania 1967
I was a pre teen, Jefferson Borough, Allegheny County PA. Hiking along the gas line trail behind our farm. Walking downhill along the trail. Across from me on the upslope side, a Bigfoot walked out of the woods, across the trail. He stopped, looked at me, then continued on into the over grown field and woods on the other side. At that time, it was before the Patterson Gimlin film. The only thing on tv was documentaries about the Siberian Snowman and the Yeti. On the other side of the world.
He was all black, with a somewhat caucasian face, large flattened nose. He was very very big, about 8' tall - going by a 50 year old memory. All I knew was he was huge! He had a barrel chest and huge legs. He walked to the other side and disappeared in the brush.

https://youtu.be/vB-VCaEl7r4
And I bet it didnt look 'paranormal' at all...right?

The mention of 'mostly caucasian/human face' is something I read very frequently in reports, the fact so many people report this detail, suggest it could not possibly be a bear.

Old 04-09-2020, 12:04 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
There is NO evidence; you have stories! It makes for science fiction; but that is all that we have. I get tired of the lines that they are not out to prove anything; but you want others to believe. Otherwise you would not keep posting.

There are thousands of pro BF post on here and many, many stories. All of that talk and not one pile of BF manure or one clump of hair; you don't have squatch!
What about all the hair samples that tested positive for human but with the specific mutation?

Old 04-09-2020, 12:14 PM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
What about all the hair samples that tested positive for human but with the specific mutation?
You have mentioned "specific mutation" several times. What is it and do you have a link to any credible source showing what it is?

Old 04-09-2020, 02:34 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times
Has anyone read the book "Truth Denied?"

Old 04-09-2020, 09:20 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
In spite of some people who just cannot believe there is anything out there which does not add-up, we have many witnesses which say they have seen something. Fisheye, belief in science is a belief too.

Relying on what the scientists say is safe and comforting but ultimately will not get you to the truth of the matter.

Do you believe your wife/brother/auntie/son/neighbour/etc ? People you know well? If not, then I suggest you really need to find out why this not-trusting anyone and why people are lying to you all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal