Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2020, 07:46 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A-v8xKjGK4

Let me know. Also, read the 1st comment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2020, 09:19 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Can you give the rest of us a quick summary perhaps?

Old 05-02-2020, 10:52 PM

3,287 posts, read 2,022,441 times
Another youtube video.....

Old 05-03-2020, 12:11 PM

30,525 posts, read 16,222,191 times
I think she means fisheye. He used to be (still is?) a trucker. and last I knew had some logs to get off his property.

He's on the Northeast PA forum a lot.

Old 05-03-2020, 12:31 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post
I think she means fisheye. He used to be (still is?) a trucker. and last I knew had some logs to get off his property.

He's on the Northeast PA forum a lot.
I sold firewood when I was younger. I also sold chainsaws when I was younger. I still have three different chainsaws and cutting down 30 or more trees is not that difficult; it is the cleanup that is difficult! But I have no idea why one would think you need a logging company to take down a few trees. I only have my saws, a heavy pickup, and a garden cart behind my lawn tractor. To get rid of most of the wood I have been giving it away to anybody that will take it and that helps. But I still have to deal with the branches and that is a pain.

What logging or felling trees has to do with the unknown primates still is questionable.

I have been retired from trucking for a good fifteen years. But I am still working in a critical industry; it keeps me busy since my wife died.

Old 05-03-2020, 01:48 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I sold firewood when I was younger. I also sold chainsaws when I was younger. I still have three different chainsaws and cutting down 30 or more trees is not that difficult; it is the cleanup that is difficult! But I have no idea why one would think you need a logging company to take down a few trees. I only have my saws, a heavy pickup, and a garden cart behind my lawn tractor. To get rid of most of the wood I have been giving it away to anybody that will take it and that helps. But I still have to deal with the branches and that is a pain.

What logging or felling trees has to do with the unknown primates still is questionable.

I have been retired from trucking for a good fifteen years. But I am still working in a critical industry; it keeps me busy since my wife died.
You must be slipping if you can't figure it out.

Old 05-03-2020, 02:11 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
You must be slipping if you can't figure it out.
Why would I want to be interested in trying???

Old 05-03-2020, 03:20 PM

2,461 posts, read 2,479,051 times
All I saw was a narcissistic truck driver.

Old 05-03-2020, 03:25 PM

5,672 posts, read 5,879,977 times
He saw a mountain lion?

Old 05-03-2020, 10:26 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post

Back in the day when I owned a lawn care/landscape company, we did tree removal jobs here and there (seems like it was usually pine trees too, I HATE handling that sappy wood!!).

I would usually split the big stuff and sell it during the winter, but I had LOTS and LOTS of small stuff and branches. I would just have a big fire every so often to get rid of it all, once a big fire gets going, it doesnt take long for big branches to be consumed, I remember a few times, it was burning up as fast as I could throw more on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal