Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2020, 05:49 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times

Advertisements

This guy is a big game hunter Guide in BC. He uses then cameras to look for game animals.

Did you gather anything from him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2020, 06:37 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
This guy is a big game hunter Guide in BC. He uses then cameras to look for game animals.

Did you gather anything from him?
Yes; he found real animals with his cameras! He is just not good at finding Big Foot!

Old 06-03-2020, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Yes; he found real animals with his cameras! He is just not good at finding Big Foot!
You not watching the video shows that you don't watch thus your comments be valid.

He never mentioned a Sas or BF at all.

Old 06-03-2020, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
You not watching the video shows that you don't watch thus your comments be valid.

He never mentioned a Sas or BF at all.
He has in previous videos which is why you posted it here. I find these videos extremely boring!

Old 06-06-2020, 10:13 AM

Quote:
He has in previous videos which is why you posted it here. I find these videos extremely boring!
Actually it wasn't meant for you. It was to teach those interested in trail cameras.

Old 06-06-2020, 07:31 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,495,584 times
Actually it wasn't meant for you. It was to teach those interested in trail cameras.

Yes, fisheye's just waiting with baited breath to discount anything and everything BigFoot. He got a little hasty, that's all.

Old 06-07-2020, 12:29 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post

Yes, fisheye's just waiting with baited breath to discount anything and everything BigFoot. He got a little hasty, that's all.
He is just wanting to see CONCRETE evidence that they exist, he obviously is interested enough to keep coming here, so Im assuming he has some hope solid evidence will come eventually.

Ive tried talking to my dad about Bigfoot (and Dogman), he laughs, he doesnt believe in either, he has NO interest in seeing any videos or pictures, (because he does not believe they exist at all), so he doesnt even waste his time on it. My ex wife was the same way, she didnt care one way or the other, I tried numerous times showing her things and having her read things, she didnt care, she didnt believe and really wasnt interested in the topic.

Old 06-07-2020, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
He is just wanting to see CONCRETE evidence that they exist, he obviously is interested enough to keep coming here, so Im assuming he has some hope solid evidence will come eventually.

Ive tried talking to my dad about Bigfoot (and Dogman), he laughs, he doesnt believe in either, he has NO interest in seeing any videos or pictures, (because he does not believe they exist at all), so he doesnt even waste his time on it. My ex wife was the same way, she didnt care one way or the other, I tried numerous times showing her things and having her read things, she didnt care, she didnt believe and really wasnt interested in the topic.
I have really come to hate videos by that Steve character in Versatile's YouTubes. Talk about boring. And, yes, I would love for any of you to prove me wrong with evidence!

Old 06-07-2020, 11:07 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
I have really come to hate videos by that Steve character in Versatile's YouTubes. Talk about boring. And, yes, I would love for any of you to prove me wrong with evidence!
There is so much garbage on the internet when it comes to these topics, Personally, I liked the videos of the guy who has horses (Im assuming we are talking about the same guy).

Ive been loosely following a Facebook Dogman group, that has this supposed Govt agent, who works for some secret agency that deals with Dogmen, Bigfoot, UFOs, etc...its sounds really convincing in the beginning, but as the months have rolled by, his story gets more and more unbelievable, (some other group members suspect the whole thing may just be an attempt to increase listeners and to come up with money for his house payments, apparently he is way behind and in danger of loosing it), but plenty of other people believe his story!

Old 06-07-2020, 12:23 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,495,584 times
Bigfoot could be a half Nephilim and half demon mixture, keeping in mind that the Nephilim are found in the Bible as being real creatures. They are the result of demons coming down to the earth because of the beauty of the daughters of men. They made theirselves fleshly bodies in order to take the daughters of men to have sex with them. Their offspring born came out really large and strong. They bullied normal-sized men on the earth and beat them up. The demons, who have great power and are fine with causing confusion and unrest, would be capable of creating a Nephilim/demon mixture in the form of BigFoot to harass humans - make theirselves to be in plain sight, then as man's interest gets piqued, disappear in to another realm out of sight to man. Knowing that Satan and the demons are creating reptilian/human mixtures to those people that want to serve Satan and follow him gives a person reason to believe that they could create a BigFoot creature. A creature purposely made to be elusive. Satan loves to confuse and harass mankind - his biggest targets are those who truly love God and want to do God's will for mankind. Satan has been judged unworthy of living forever - he knows it and he and his demon minions will be eventually destroyed, and they have no way out of that judgement. He's angry. His demon minions are furious. They want to deceive people who still have a chance at everlasting life. Of course he wants to screw that up for them - after all, he's the epitome of selfish.

These are thoughts on what BigFoot might be. There are so many reports of people hearing strange noises that are not of normal animal voice categories. Occasionally someone will video tape them, for example Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin in northern California in 1967 is a credible video of a female BigFoot, named Patti by the BigFoot community.

In 1994 a BigFoot enthusiast by the name of Paul Freeman videotaped what is widely accepted as very credible evidence of a BigFoot female tending to her young baby, swooping down to pick up the baby and then joining Daddy Bigfoot a tad further down the trail - they walk away in to the forest out of sight of further filming possibilities.

Sure, one doesn't have to believe those two video accounts, but as in Patti you can see the muscles flex and also a hernia on her body. Plus, her breasts are substantial in the video. I seriously doubt that in 1967 anyone anywhere, including Hollywood film workers, could make a suit like that. They watched Bob Hermonius try to duplicate walking without the BigFoot suit people are saying is him in the 1967 Patterson film - he couldn't do it right. The arm drop/movement did not match up. The walking gait didn't match up to Patti's in 1967. Those are the two best credible BigFoot videos ever shot and presented to the world as evidence.

The fact that, generally, BigFoot is so elusive gets a person wondering how he can disappear so easily, hence the thoughts on his possible ability to pop in to another dimension with demonic powers made available to him. To this padre, that is looking more and more like a strong possibility.

Last edited by elkotronics; 06-07-2020 at 12:33 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal