U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2020, 12:07 PM

16,386 posts, read 13,161,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
There is a pretty credible report that after the Mt Saint Helens erupted, bodies of Sasquatch were found and transported off site...NOT something you would have heard on the news though.

Oddly enough, many Dogman reports come from fairly populated residential areas, (Ive always thought was significant), even the 'known hot spot' of mine, its a rural area, but there are MANY houses and businesses in this area, its only about 30 minutes from downtown Cincinnati!
I seriously doubt that anybody transported any BF body away from Mt. Saint Helens. Heck we have the one poster that offered $100K for a body! It isn't only that; but how long was it before they left people back into the area? I do know that they had search and rescue teams right after the eruption. But many of those in search and rescue are people like us and would not cooperate with a large coverup like that.

As far as Dogman reports in populated areas: Aren't there many bars in Cincinnati? Besides; those city-slickers don't really know what a bear looks like!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2020, 01:00 PM

65 posts, read 18,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
The dialog box is very similar to the highly missed wonderful purveyor of amazing fake news. The Weekly World News.
The Weekly World News is where I found it. 23 APR 1991 edition.

Here is the entire issue:

https://books.google.com/books?id=HP...igfoot&f=false

Old 05-21-2020, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAbiqua View Post
The Weekly World News is where I found it. 23 APR 1991 edition.

Here is the entire issue:

https://books.google.com/books?id=HP...igfoot&f=false
Thanks! It is an interesting story that follows this 'capture'. Of course none of that is true. Like the tranquilizer dart that brought down the BF at a few hundred yards. Most of those darts are good for 50 yards or less. Then the pictures of the BF being loaded into a truck without restraints. Any wild animal would be restrained; you cannot count on a tranquilizer's effects on an unknown animal. Plus it looks like a stuffed animal!

Then, when you read some of the other stories that they printed that day, it is very easy to see this was a hoax. There was the case of a woman that was shot through the heart and there was no blood. The woman was in good shape because she took the time to write the paper for advice!

Old 05-21-2020, 05:43 PM

2,392 posts, read 896,574 times
Quote:
I saw something between the woods and my shed. It was just standing there, and it was big. The head looked huge. So, I ran upstairs and got my night vision. When I kicked that night vision on, I could see every detail. It was staring up in the trees. He was at least eight and a half feet tall. He was about 40 feet from the window. He looked gray in color. "It looked like a really big human. If people want to know what the face looks like, if you put this guy in a Viking movie with a horned helmet on, people would say he was a Viking. That's how human looking he was. He had really sunken eyes.

Definitely fake. First off, what makes the writer assign the bigffoot a gender? But, more importantly through Night Vision, the bigfoot would look green or bluish gray in color. It might come across as gray on a trail cam but the writer doesn't say he is watching the film from a trail cam.

The only way the writer could see a gray bigfoot would be in broad daylight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

It would also be good to note how the creatures eyes are close set - they are not in any proportion to the much larger nose and mouth - and seemingly completely engulfed in their own oversized orbits. This elusive creature with the stealth of a ghost has absolutely NO peripheral vision. It would have to be turning its head fully to each side as it walked to have any sense of its surroundings. Likewise, it would need to move very slowly.

It's a very good costume, and was probably a big hit at a frat party.

Last edited by ComeCloser; 05-21-2020 at 06:10 PM..

Old 05-21-2020, 11:46 PM

I hate to say this about the OP. But anything incredible is credible to him and anything credible is incredible. Otherwise he seems like a pretty good guy!

Old 05-22-2020, 08:27 AM

17,104 posts, read 4,653,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Definitely fake. First off, what makes the writer assign the bigffoot a gender? But, more importantly through Night Vision, the bigfoot would look green or bluish gray in color. It might come across as gray on a trail cam but the writer doesn't say he is watching the film from a trail cam.

The only way the writer could see a gray bigfoot would be in broad daylight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

It would also be good to note how the creatures eyes are close set - they are not in any proportion to the much larger nose and mouth - and seemingly completely engulfed in their own oversized orbits. This elusive creature with the stealth of a ghost has absolutely NO peripheral vision. It would have to be turning its head fully to each side as it walked to have any sense of its surroundings. Likewise, it would need to move very slowly.

It's a very good costume, and was probably a big hit at a frat party.
Many reports where people see male genitalia, females have also been reported having breasts like a human, the females are also reported to be smaller.

Im not trying to defend this picture or the unrelated sighting, but if the person had a nightvision device, chances are they know how different colors appear in nightvision, they didnt mention the type, so Im assuming it was 1st or 2nd gen, and it would have a greenish tint to it, if it was a lighter green or almost white, the person could deduce it was gray in color, plus it was only 40ft away, so even without night vision, it would be fairly easy to see color, (as long as it wasnt a dark brown or black).

Old 05-22-2020, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I hate to say this about the OP. But anything incredible is credible to him and anything credible is incredible. Otherwise he seems like a pretty good guy!
There are many reports I read that I do not believe.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:43 AM

13,457 posts, read 19,572,216 times
I want to know the origin of this picture, very inspirational:

Old 05-22-2020, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
I want to know the origin of this picture, very inspirational:
Look exactly like a guy in a suit!! (very easy to spot someone wearing a suit). LOL

Old 05-22-2020, 09:44 AM

13,457 posts, read 19,572,216 times
Quote:
Look exactly like a guy in a suit!! (very easy to spot someone wearing a suit). LOL
Well that's insulting. Sasquatch got feelings you know, you go tell Sasquatch "hey looks like you are wearing a suit", no wonder he hides. Maybe he thinks you have a skin suit on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or