Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2020, 01:24 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,514,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
How are we to determine which ones are real and which ones aren't. You keep talking about feelings and feelings don't prove anything. As I have pointed out; millions of people have problems. There is only one way to sort this all out. You know that; but you keep telling us 'stories' and feelings. Show us where one got hit crossing our very busy roads and then was examined.
Im sure some have been hit by cars over the years and killed...however, the DNR is not going to announce that to the national media. lol

I realize its just a story...but I read an interview of this guy living in Alaska, back in the 1960s, he was hunting (illegally) on some land, he said he had shot this large bull elk and it had run off, so he was tracking it, so he could kill it, apparently the area was very dense thicket, he came upon a big hairy thing and he assumed it was this elk, in the process of bleeding out, he took the shot and it dropped...when he went to inspect it, he found a sasquatch lying there!

He said the creature was leaning forward, (facing away from him), and the bullet hit in the back, and went right up the spinal cord, killing it instantly, he claims it looked like the rear end of the elk when it was leaning forward, from his position, he would not have shot if the creature looked like a hominid.

He inspected the creature briefly, but decided to leave quickly, as he was hunting there illegally and was not sure what he had just killed. He said it was very large, he estimated 750-800lbs, said it was the same color as the elk, it had 5 fingers, 5 toes, (human like) just larger, face was human/ape like. He said he did not know what a Sasquatch was back then, he thought it may be some forest hermit or a circus freak who escaped, he was worried it was human and he would face murder charges if caught.

He did return to the spot a few weeks later, but the body was gone and no trace of the incident was left behind.

In hindsight, he says he should have pulled out a tooth or took some hair, but he was young and there illegally, so he was scared of consequences, so its understandable why he didnt think to take any samples
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2020, 04:06 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,453,760 times
Interesting report, rstevens. Interesting how he returned to the site to observe what he shot and it disappeared. That may be one consistent trait of some magical creatures, they disappear.

I’ve heard of reports of people hiking and they follow elk (or moose?) footprints in the snow. They follow the footprints and then the footprints mysteriously stop, as if the animal just disappeared.

This supports my theory that BigFeet can swap dimensions to escape discovery by those pesky humans. To believe this theory you have to believe a creature like BigFoot can exist, and indeed does exist. There's been way too many sightings to discount the existence of BigFoot.

And there have been some great videos made, the most prominent being the 1967 filming of Patti by Patterson-Gimlin. And the 1994 Paul Freeman video in the Blue Mountains of SE Washington state. Good, reputable stuff, those two vids.

Old 06-20-2020, 04:57 PM

18,764 posts, read 18,050,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Im sure some have been hit by cars over the years and killed...however, the DNR is not going to announce that to the national media. lol

I realize its just a story...but I read an interview of this guy living in Alaska, back in the 1960s, he was hunting (illegally) on some land, he said he had shot this large bull elk and it had run off, so he was tracking it, so he could kill it, apparently the area was very dense thicket, he came upon a big hairy thing and he assumed it was this elk, in the process of bleeding out, he took the shot and it dropped...when he went to inspect it, he found a sasquatch lying there!

He said the creature was leaning forward, (facing away from him), and the bullet hit in the back, and went right up the spinal cord, killing it instantly, he claims it looked like the rear end of the elk when it was leaning forward, from his position, he would not have shot if the creature looked like a hominid.

He inspected the creature briefly, but decided to leave quickly, as he was hunting there illegally and was not sure what he had just killed. He said it was very large, he estimated 750-800lbs, said it was the same color as the elk, it had 5 fingers, 5 toes, (human like) just larger, face was human/ape like. He said he did not know what a Sasquatch was back then, he thought it may be some forest hermit or a circus freak who escaped, he was worried it was human and he would face murder charges if caught.

He did return to the spot a few weeks later, but the body was gone and no trace of the incident was left behind.

In hindsight, he says he should have pulled out a tooth or took some hair, but he was young and there illegally, so he was scared of consequences, so its understandable why he didnt think to take any samples
Here you go again; with one more story! When the mountain lion was killed in Connecticut on the road they had no problem taking it into be examined. You claim somebody will hide it and everything points to the exact opposite. People want to see and there is nobody that wants to hide anything except for your group because you cannot show us the evidence - there is none!

Old 06-20-2020, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
Interesting report, rstevens. Interesting how he returned to the site to observe what he shot and it disappeared. That may be one consistent trait of some magical creatures, they disappear.

I’ve heard of reports of people hiking and they follow elk (or moose?) footprints in the snow. They follow the footprints and then the footprints mysteriously stop, as if the animal just disappeared.

This supports my theory that BigFeet can swap dimensions to escape discovery by those pesky humans. To believe this theory you have to believe a creature like BigFoot can exist, and indeed does exist. There's been way too many sightings to discount the existence of BigFoot.

And there have been some great videos made, the most prominent being the 1967 filming of Patti by Patterson-Gimlin. And the 1994 Paul Freeman video in the Blue Mountains of SE Washington state. Good, reputable stuff, those two vids.
If they have these abilities, why was the guy able to bring one down with a gun shot to the spine? Why didnt it jump thru a portal and vanish before the bullet hit?

Old 06-21-2020, 05:10 AM

Quote:
If they have these abilities, why was the guy able to bring one down with a gun shot to the spine? Why didnt it jump thru a portal and vanish before the bullet hit?
Whenever your crowd gets backed into a hole they bring up portals and dimensional travel. Almost every sighting tells of a primitive, lumbering, giants doing what one would think a primitive lumbering giants would do. Nobody is spotting them with electronics strapped to their backs or in their hands.

Go find one that got hit by a car or shot and did not disappear.

Old 06-21-2020, 08:15 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,453,760 times

Good question. Need more information. I mean, this is something strange and something new - more input and information must be brought forth to bring it in to the light to fully understand it. And I'm actually comfortable with that. I don't feel like I need the whole story on the 5:30PM news with David Muir.

Old 06-21-2020, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Whenever your crowd gets backed into a hole they bring up portals and dimensional travel. Almost every sighting tells of a primitive, lumbering, giants doing what one would think a primitive lumbering giants would do. Nobody is spotting them with electronics strapped to their backs or in their hands.

Go find one that got hit by a car or shot and did not disappear.
There are a handful of reports where the witness claims he sees the sasquatch stepping out of what looks like 'shimmering heat waves' (in the air), there are not many reports like this though.

There are also many Sasquatch sightings that coincide with UFOs in the area, or strange lights, Some people are trying to connect Sasquatch with UFOs...

Both of these sound too fantastical to me.

Old 06-21-2020, 10:19 AM

Quote:
There are a handful of reports where the witness claims he sees the sasquatch stepping out of what looks like 'shimmering heat waves' (in the air), there are not many reports like this though.

There are also many Sasquatch sightings that coincide with UFOs in the area, or strange lights, Some people are trying to connect Sasquatch with UFOs...

Both of these sound too fantastical to me.
And almost all of these 'reports' have been collected by organizations that rely on the belief in Big Foot or Dogman. They are selling you a product; whether you believe it or not. People sell books to make money. People sell tee-shirts to make money. People give lectures and guided tours to make money. Employees of these organizations have to be paid somehow. They have a vested interest in finding more that believe.

Old 06-21-2020, 09:01 PM

Quote:
And almost all of these 'reports' have been collected by organizations that rely on the belief in Big Foot or Dogman. They are selling you a product; whether you believe it or not. People sell books to make money. People sell tee-shirts to make money. People give lectures and guided tours to make money. Employees of these organizations have to be paid somehow. They have a vested interest in finding more that believe.
I do agree with you on this...I dont believe any of those reports where the creature is seen stepping into or out of a 'portal' or something like that.

These reports are simply trying to account for the elusive nature of these creatures with an off the wall theory. There are also people that claim these creatures can vanish at will, and/or make themselves invisible to the naked eye! LOL

Old 06-22-2020, 07:00 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,202,675 times
Quote:
I do agree with you on this...I dont believe any of those reports where the creature is seen stepping into or out of a 'portal' or something like that.

These reports are simply trying to account for the elusive nature of these creatures with an off the wall theory. There are also people that claim these creatures can vanish at will, and/or make themselves invisible to the naked eye! LOL

When are you actually going to get out in the field?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal