U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2020, 09:41 AM

24,923 posts, read 11,978,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Unfortunately, many of the forums here attract critics/trolls. I was shocked to go onto the environmental forum, to find people who seemed entrenched there, bashing "Green Living". The moderator said there was nothing she could do about it, otherwise, it would be "censorship". But it defeats the purpose of having a Green Living forum. If people want to turn it into controversy, they can post in the Politics & Other Controversies forum.

Anyway, to address your first point, yes, people need to make a living. But "in the old days", as we were discussing earlier, people did their clairvoyance, or their healing, on the side, after their day job. Some people still do it as a side gig to their day job, but now they charge. The only people I've known, who provide "psychic services" let's call it, as a full-time vocation aren't very good at it. Their hands-on healing doesn't get results, yet they charge an arm and a leg per hour. That's unethical, IMO. How interesting, that the rare individuals who did get results, and became legendary in their day, charged nothing.
Inconsistency among mods is the biggest issue on c-d. Without guidelines you have some mods needlessly closing threads and banning people while others let trolling, goading, mocking continue and pretend it's free speech. It's like letting people go into the Christianity forum to talk about their atheism and compare belief in God to belief in Santa and the tooth fairy.

Trolling is trolling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2020, 10:14 AM

9,286 posts, read 8,121,175 times
There's an earlier thread on his predictions. He predicted the outbreak after it had already occurred.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...ph-tittel.html

He seems like most mediums, spiritualists, and mentalists. There is a lot of vagueness and repetition in his information to fill up time. Most psychics probably could condense their whole reading from 1 hour into less than 1-3 minutes.

Old 05-27-2020, 11:40 AM

9,553 posts, read 15,601,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artillery77 View Post
Bill Gates predicted it....maybe he's actually psychic!!

Also

In her 2008 book, "End of Days: Predictions and Prophecies About the End of the World," Sylvia Browne wrote: "In around 2020, a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments."

But...she's dead.

She also said it would disappear by the end of 2020, come back again in 2030, then never come back again. Most of her other predictions were wrong so the Internet and social media hype this one. She probably had a fixation with years that end in zero.....

Old 05-27-2020, 12:26 PM

24,923 posts, read 11,978,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
There's an earlier thread on his predictions. He predicted the outbreak after it had already occurred.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...ph-tittel.html

He seems like most mediums, spiritualists, and mentalists. There is a lot of vagueness and repetition in his information to fill up time. Most psychics probably could condense their whole reading from 1 hour into less than 1-3 minutes.
The video I was looking at was made in early 2018.

He's too out there for me and most of what he said in that video did NOT happen.

Old 05-27-2020, 08:06 PM

14,614 posts, read 3,937,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
How do you know his prediction of Trump wasn't him showing his politics?
Actually that's what a lot of the female psychics did in 2016 -- they desperately wanted Hillary to win and it warped any psychic ability they had, if any. That's why I dismissed them early on. They got it wrong, he got it right. Tittel isn't political. He never liked Trump and in fact hates all politicians everywhere in the world.

Old 05-27-2020, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
The video I was looking at was made in early 2018.
He's too out there for me and most of what he said in that video did NOT happen.

Legit psychics don't claim 100% accuracy. If they do, avoid them. Tittel is more correct than most of them, nutty or not! So I pay attention and just file the info away in my mind until something happens.

A psychic I used to see many times over many years said life is only 20% fated. We have the ability to change most things if we want to. Free will.

You might like Craig Hamilton-Parker. Check out his youtube channel.

Old 05-27-2020, 09:09 PM

12,256 posts, read 9,696,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Actually that's what a lot of the female psychics did in 2016 -- they desperately wanted Hillary to win and it warped any psychic ability they had, if any. That's why I dismissed them early on. They got it wrong, he got it right. Tittel isn't political. He never liked Trump and in fact hates all politicians everywhere in the world.
Perhaps none of them, including the gentlemen, had any psychic ability. Like someone else pointed out, it was 50-50 either way.

Old 05-27-2020, 09:35 PM

17,038 posts, read 4,626,219 times
Some people believe we ALL have psychic abilities, but only a few know how to access it/ turn it on. It may be one of the dormant abilities lying in our genes.

I read something awhile back that was talking about telepathy and how we could all communicate like this if we knew how to access the ability in our minds, and develop it, a few people think this goes deeper, that we have many abilities that are dormant or unused, such as telekinesis, ESP. I will honestly say though, the human race is NOT ready for those kinds of abilities, too many people would abuse them and use to harm others or worse.

Old Yesterday, 06:35 AM

8,738 posts, read 2,428,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
Stuff is gonna happen between now and the end of December.

The end.

Wow amazing. And stuff has been happening every since you made the above prediction.

Old Today, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
Perhaps none of them, including the gentlemen, had any psychic ability. Like someone else pointed out, it was 50-50 either way.
Then why did so many get it so wrong? Wouldn't half of them have gotten the prediction right?

No psychic is 100% right because Life isn't 100% fated. Run from any psychic who makes outlandish claims. And definitely avoid psychics who offer to cast spells for cash. They are usually gypsies and scammers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal