Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2020, 01:53 PM

15,637 posts, read 26,242,236 times

Advertisements

His biggest problem is the major amount of word vomit. He’s thoroughly disorganized in his thoughts, that’s probably by design so you can’t pin him down on anything. I listen to 10 minutes of it, and I was just done. Because in 10 minutes he yelped about things he didn’t mention and that’s going to be in the next video, that’s gonna be another video, that’s going to be in another video, how much can this man talk?

He really thinks he’s just wonderful and we’re hanging on every single word of him absolutely not saying anything.

If I was truly vested in figuring this out, I would listen to his crappy videos and list out what he predicts,do the research and then know his rate of hits and misses.

He says so much stuff, I would assume because I can’t stand listening to him, that some of the stuff will be hits, because that’s how this works.

Everybody remembers the hits, and they forget all the misses. Remember even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Old 05-24-2020, 02:23 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,323,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
His biggest problem is the major amount of word vomit. He’s thoroughly disorganized in his thoughts, that’s probably by design so you can’t pin him down on anything. I listen to 10 minutes of it, and I was just done. Because in 10 minutes he yelped about things he didn’t mention and that’s going to be in the next video, that’s gonna be another video, that’s going to be in another video, how much can this man talk?

He really thinks he’s just wonderful and we’re hanging on every single word of him absolutely not saying anything.

If I was truly vested in figuring this out, I would listen to his crappy videos and list out what he predicts,do the research and then know his rate of hits and misses.

He says so much stuff, I would assume because I can’t stand listening to him, that some of the stuff will be hits, because that’s how this works.

Everybody remembers the hits, and they forget all the misses. Remember even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Totally agree with everything you said, he definitely has diarrhea of the mouth coupled with his ADHD and I would add, someone in psychology or psychiatry can surely do a case study on this guy, that's for sure!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2020, 02:46 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
OP, I wasn't impressed at all with the last video of his you posted. And no, the Hopi prophecy wasn't shockingly detailed; he interpreted it the way he wanted. And I didn't catch (did he say?) who made the prediction or in what era it was made. But Hopi prophecies are always trendy. they're good for getting New Agers' attention.

Old 05-24-2020, 02:47 PM

3,287 posts, read 2,020,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post

Everybody remembers the hits, and they forget all the misses.
This is all that ever needs to be said.

Old 05-24-2020, 02:57 PM

3,287 posts, read 2,020,075 times
The other thing is charlatans like Tittel appeal to people who need to feel and believe things TODAY based on vague yet foreboding predictions for a vague time period in the FUTURE. For whatever reason, it fuels these people, makes them feel safe or somehow taken care of.

Usually I hear them say it's about something that will happen in 6-9 months. I always wonder why it's 6-9 months. I think it could be because it's far enough off that you won't remember how wrong you were when the stuff doesn't happen. Meanwhile you've wasted 6-9 months in real life.

Old 05-24-2020, 08:43 PM

21,530 posts, read 8,716,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post

Events happen on dates with 11, 22 or 29 (2+9=11). The Cabal are Luciferians who live by numerology and symbolism. July 4 could be targeted since it symbolizes freedom and independence
I'm afraid he lost me right there. Anyone who believes in numerology, symbolism and "The Cabal" has no credibility with me, sorry. Thanks for not making me watch the whole video.

Old 05-24-2020, 09:09 PM

5,671 posts, read 5,868,959 times
This dude is smoking something! Hes high as a kite!

Old 05-24-2020, 11:40 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
This dude is smoking something! He's high as a kite!
Not true. He has been in AA for many years. He is odd like most psychics and not the least bit self-conscious. I get annoyed with him, too, but I figure it can't hurt to be prepared.

He always has technical difficulties getting started so scroll ahead about ten minutes because after the small talk he gets going.

As for predictions months or years away, he has also made them within weeks. He's been accurate with quakes in unusual areas -- I think there were a few in the Caribbean this year.

I listen to some astrologers, numerologists, and other psychics to compare. Like a puzzle, each has a different piece. Usually there is a pattern. Psychics see events or have feelings but are rubbish on timing. Astrologers and numerologists are good with timing but may get events wrong.

No one has to believe everything. I don't believe everything mainstream media says!

Old 05-25-2020, 01:01 AM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
British psychic medium Craig Hamilton-Parker might be more to your liking. He is educated and organized and less crazy than Joseph. He's also been fairly accurate over the years. Many instructional videos and several on the coronavirus. Haven't watched his channel in a while but will now. His wife is also a psychic medium. They are well known in the UK

https://www.youtube.com/user/psychicmovies/featured

Old 05-25-2020, 09:59 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,503,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, that is interesting, while I do not know of any predictions of the virus, there were some predictions of a global financial disaster around 2019-2020, most of these said it would happen in Fall of 2020.

Im not sure if any were ever discussed here on CD, but it seems likely they would have.
Guessing that “something “ is gonna happen “soon” or “within a couple of years” “next year” is pretty much like winning the lottery. Eventually someone is bound to pick the right time.

People have been waiting for the other shoe to drop for about 10 years now. Because we all know “something is gonna happen”.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal