U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 05-23-2020, 11:56 PM
 
16,727 posts, read 4,804,339 times
Reputation: 9220

Advertisements

Tittel is a weird dude but I have to admit he's been pretty accurate over the years. He mentions a bit of numerology, astrology as well as Hopi prophecy in this video. Better prepare so you won't be caught short like during this plandemic.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRr42f-DuM
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-24-2020, 03:36 AM
 
Location: San Francisco
18,432 posts, read 6,341,048 times
Reputation: 57294
The video is more than an hour long. Could you give us a recap?
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2020, 03:55 AM
 
Location: Brackenwood
6,347 posts, read 2,534,945 times
Reputation: 13780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayarea4 View Post
The video is more than an hour long. Could you give us a recap?
Stuff is gonna happen between now and the end of December.

The end.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2020, 09:29 AM
 
Location: Vermont
10,931 posts, read 12,319,117 times
Reputation: 15858
Could we go back to six or eight months ago and see how accurately he predicted the coronavirus pandemic?
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2020, 10:17 AM
 
2,323 posts, read 761,731 times
Reputation: 6245
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Could we go back to six or eight months ago and see how accurately he predicted the coronavirus pandemic?
That would invalidate a basic tenet of believing in psychics...you never go back in time and fact check.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2020, 11:19 AM
 
20,976 posts, read 6,017,127 times
Reputation: 12061
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Could we go back to six or eight months ago and see how accurately he predicted the coronavirus pandemic?
Well, that is interesting, while I do not know of any predictions of the virus, there were some predictions of a global financial disaster around 2019-2020, most of these said it would happen in Fall of 2020.


Im not sure if any were ever discussed here on CD, but it seems likely they would have.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2020, 12:34 PM
 
16,727 posts, read 4,804,339 times
Reputation: 9220
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Could we go back to six or eight months ago and see how accurately he predicted the coronavirus pandemic?
He actually did! He also predicted Trump would be elected president when other psychics let their politics interfere with their predictions because they wanted Hillary. Tittel dislikes all politicians not just American but everywhere. Globalist Cabal.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2020, 12:41 PM
 
2,515 posts, read 1,301,113 times
Reputation: 3287
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
He actually did! He also predicted Trump would be elected president when other psychics let their politics interfere with their predictions because they wanted Hillary. Tittel dislikes all politicians not just American but everywhere. Globalist Cabal.
Can you show where he predicted the corona virus? I haven't been able to find anything with him talking about it.


As for predicting Trump would be elected, well, he had a 50/50 chance.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2020, 12:51 PM
 
16,727 posts, read 4,804,339 times
Reputation: 9220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayarea4 View Post
The video is more than an hour long. Could you give us a recap?
From memory:

Trump will be re-elected. Hopi Prophecy is shockingly detailed.

Get two months' supply of food (don't forget your pet), water, toilet paper, a camp stove and a weapon (doesn't have to be a gun). Chinese and/or Deep State may try to take down the internet or the electric grid. They want to destroy the US and don't like us communicating with each other.

If you live on the east coast or maybe any coast, move because there will be a tidal wave and many hurricanes at once.

Full moons and new moons are significant

Events happen on dates with 11, 22 or 29 (2+9=11). The Cabal are Luciferians who live by numerology and symbolism. July 4 could be targeted since it symbolizes freedom and independence

October could be major events to try to control election results.

Much more -- you'll have to watch. Unless you like surprises.

Some posters don't know that this forum is called "Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal." If you want to ridicule people go to the Politics or Relationships forums.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2020, 12:53 PM
 
2,515 posts, read 1,301,113 times
Reputation: 3287
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
From memory:

Trump will be re-elected. Hopi Prophecy is shockingly detailed.

Get two months' supply of food (don't forget your pet), water, toilet paper, a camp stove and a weapon (doesn't have to be a gun). Chinese and/or Deep State may try to take down the internet or the electric grid. They want to destroy the US and don't like us communicating with each other.

If you live on the east coast or maybe any coast, move because there will be a tidal wave and many hurricanes at once.

Full moons and new moons are significant

Events happen on dates with 11, 22 or 29 (2+9=11). The Cabal are Luciferians who live by numerology and symbolism. July 4 could be targeted since it symbolizes freedom and independence

October could be major events to try to control election results.

Much more -- you'll have to watch. Unless you like surprises.

Some posters don't know that this forum is called "Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal." If you want to ridicule people go to the Politics or Relationships forums.
That doesn't mean that everyone has to believe everything that comes up. You did state that he predicted the coronavirus. I would like to see what he said about it.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top