U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2020, 11:26 PM

3,688 posts, read 1,416,666 times

Advertisements

If you take reincarnation as a fact of life, and Hindus do believe in that, then it’s a possibility.

I remember once reading about an Indian girl who claimed to have been a blue whale in her past life. That would imply that souls can be transferred between all living things.

Last edited by Milky Way Resident; 06-08-2020 at 11:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2020, 09:35 PM

16,385 posts, read 10,583,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
I would call his winning a second term as a shocking prophecy all by itself.
Winning a 2nd term is much easier than winning the 1st time. Just about every previous President has won re-election. Bush W was incredibly unpopular, he was less talented than Biden, Trump, or Obama. Clinton won re-election even after he was impeached and acquitted. Obama was incredibly unpopular with Republicans but he won by a landslide.

Because winning re-election is much easier since there is a group of Americans that don't listen to the media and they just want status quo. As long as the economy does not get any worse, Trump is assured a 2nd term. Because Biden is even worse than Hillary as a candidate. There are lots of new Trump supporters that will out vote people that hated him. So his popular vote this election will be much higher than previous election.

Any political science major like myself knows that an incumbent President has an inherent 20% lead against any challenger. It is incredibly difficult for a challenger to beat a sitting President to a second term.

Old 06-14-2020, 10:14 AM

11,719 posts, read 11,097,782 times
Why is this thread even here?

Old 06-14-2020, 01:26 PM

12,802 posts, read 21,474,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Because not everything can be about Bigfoot.

Old 06-14-2020, 01:49 PM

11,719 posts, read 11,097,782 times
Yes; I know that.

Any political science major like myself knows that an incumbent President has an inherent 20% lead against any challenger. It is incredibly difficult for a challenger to beat a sitting President to a second term.
Anyone savvy about politics knows that. As a political science major; can you predict the outcome if he wins?

Old 06-15-2020, 06:25 AM

16,969 posts, read 4,611,645 times
Quote:
Yes; I know that.

Anyone savvy about politics knows that. As a political science major; can you predict the outcome if he wins?
Normally I would agree with this...but with Trump, today...Im not sure. His chances of being elected to office were slim to none when he first announced he was running. Strange a times as we are living in right now, I wouldnt be surprised if he is booted out of office.

I will say though, Biden was a BAD choice for the Democrats, they had a handful of others that I think would have stood a better chance at beating Trump. (definitely not Hillary though).

Old 06-15-2020, 06:27 AM

16,969 posts, read 4,611,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Because not everything can be about Bigfoot.
Yep, its OK to mix it up now and again.

Besides that, Trump does quite a bit, that in my opinion is definitely 'unexplainable and mysterious'!

Old 06-15-2020, 12:09 PM

84,417 posts, read 77,596,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
That's probably the Democrat's plan.....get the feeble old man paired up with who they REALLY want, for POTUS. Get Biden elected on a "sympathy vote", then shortly thereafter, stage a "fitness crisis", which has Biden step down, and voila, their real candidate assumes the throne......
Hey, that's a pretty good idea! LOL! You're ok, leadfoot!

Old 06-15-2020, 12:10 PM

84,417 posts, read 77,596,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
>>> I second this. They don't want Biden but instead want somebody like Cory Booker or Mayor Buttface. Somebody deep under their control that can put a spin on the Presidency like being openly gay. To deflect criticism and to give people something to focus on while they screw the country over. I still say they won't allow a woman to be POTUS, so no lady VP.
No, they want either Klobuchar or Stacey Abrams.

Old 06-15-2020, 12:16 PM

3,993 posts, read 1,561,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
If you take reincarnation as a fact of life, and Hindus do believe in that, then it’s a possibility.

As Shirley MacLaine said as the featured speaker at a banquet: "That was the best meal I've had in 5000 years."

Quote:

Lock-down boredom.

In regards Trump's "serious stare pose"-- that's his Mussolini impersonation. I hear he does a great Jack Benny and PeeWee Herman too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or